Zero Time Dilemma being ported to PS4

MissShake

999 kinda messed the flow up, they obviously wanted that game on Playstaion systems pretty bad. I'm thinking that releasing the Nonary Games right after ZTD came out was a bad idea.

That being said, I agree that it should've been on Nonary Games. Make it like a special thing for the PS4 version since that system didn't get ZTD at all. Making it separate kinda sucks.

Edited by ShakeNBake663

9 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

999 kinda messed the flow up, they obviously wanted that game on Playstaion systems pretty bad. I'm thinking that releasing the Nonary Games right after ZTD came out was a bad idea.

That being said, I agree that it should've been on Nonary Games. Make it like a special thing for the PS4 version since that system didn't get ZTD at all. Making it separate kinda sucks.

Hopefully they won't charge full price for the game

5 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

It's Aksys. Sure they will charge full price for it, at least in Europe. People can be lucky when they don't charge more than the standard price. xD 

Well they charged 40 American for Nonary Games, so I'm gonna just go off of the assumption that it'll be the same price. I don't know conversion rates, but I'm sure that's expensive over there.

But hey, it could be worse. It could be Blazblue or Guilty Gear.

5 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Well they charged 40 American for Nonary Games, so I'm gonna just go off of the assumption that it'll be the same price. I don't know conversion rates, but I'm sure that's expensive over there.

But hey, it could be worse. It could be Blazblue or Guilty Gear.

In NA they charged 10 USD more for the PS4-version and in most of Europe they charge 60 EUR for the PS4-version. If they ever release the digital version for Vita it will likely cost 40 EUR (or 50 like the recent release of Periodic Cube).

Guilty Gear = delayed release (was it one year later) for full price and with fewer patches

BlazBlue = What happened there?

1 minute ago, Crimson Idol said:

Guilty Gear = delayed release (was it one year later) for full price and with fewer patches

BlazBlue = What happened there?

I just meant that they could release an edition and then announce an EXTEND version like a month later. That tends to be the Blazblue way, at least until this most recent one.

Or they could also make you buy extra characters for something way overpriced. Pay 7.99 to get that damn brat to stop bullshitting you :P

I thought it already came out on PS4, lol. I don't have either version (uh... obviously, I guess). Any version. Whatever.

lol @DamagingRob. Every one complained NISA was releasing 1+2 on Vita as two games, now everyone complains the games only have one Plat...  Video games are dumb. But I'm probably more dumb for rebuying shit for more trophies when I need an excuse to replay >__>;;;;

8 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I think 2 games per collection is their limit. Doing the same thing with Danganronpa Another Episode.. It's less than a year old and a niche title, though, so I'm not surprised they want to try to get a few more dollars out of it. 

Danganronpa is a bit different case, though. There was already a collection of Danganronpa 1 & 2 in Japan before NISA brought Danganronpa 1 and 2 to the west as the separate, original releases. And for the PS4 they decided to release that collection:

http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Danganronpa_1.2_Reload

The Nonary Games-collection is something new and therefor including all 3 games would have been a possibility.

23 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I just meant that they could release an edition and then announce an EXTEND version like a month later. That tends to be the Blazblue way, at least until this most recent one.

Or they could also make you buy extra characters for something way overpriced. Pay 7.99 to get that damn brat to stop bullshitting you :P

Ah so the typical Arc System-way of announcing an extended version before all of the west even had the possibility to get the normal game.

Fighting games are really ridiculous when it comes to the prices of extra characters. :D 

23 hours ago, A-Brawl3r said:

I'm just wondering if the game will run better on ps4.  Vita couldn't really handle the cut scenes too well.

That's strange, I remember it studdering on 3DS but it was a problem on the Vita too? Sounds like the cutscenes just weren't well made.