No hard mode trophy?

EldenLordVader

4 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

What about Passionate Listener? I'm told by @Satoshi Ookami and @Undead Wolf that Futaba is hard mode.

I said no such thing (at least I don't remember saying that). :P It's true that the Passionate Listener trophy is easier to get on harder difficulties though. It's still a pretty easy trophy either way. Easier to get than HRF in Persona 4 Golden at least.

But yeah, it would have been cool if they added a DLC trophy for beating the game on Merciless difficulty or something. It would give me another reason to play through the game again (not that I need an excuse). ^_^

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

I said no such thing (at least I don't remember saying that). :P It's true that the Passionate Listener trophy is easier to get on harder difficulties though. It's still a pretty easy trophy either way.

I'm not talking about difficulty :eyebrow:

• Like 1

Kinda pointless. People would just use Yoshitsune all the way during a Merciless playthrough.

And there is also the money trick with confuse (I wish I had known it BEFORE beating the game), which would allow for infinite persona summoning and itemize to get the best gear.

I'm playing on Hard anyways so it would have been nice if there was a trophy for it. Not that it bothers me that there isn't, though, this trophy list is great in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, technically, this isn't part of game :D 

It would have been cool if we got a DLC trophy for it though :)

52 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It would have been cool if we got a DLC trophy for it though :)

But DLCs have no place in weeb games! :awesome: 

But yea, it would be fun. It would actually make me finish 2nd playthrough xDDD 

Even though with Ultimate Yoshi, game can throw everything at you and you are going to drain survive it.

On 05/05/2017 at 6:15 PM, acasser said:

The lack of a trophy is such an impediment to playing on Hard or even Merciless?  Do you also refuse to get out of bed in the morning until the Bronze Trophy for that pops?

I've been playing on hard myself since around the 3rd dungeon--I wanted more challenge after getting the SP regen patch from Takemi. Deffo more fun that way. After playing P3&P4, it's a bit too easy otherwise. Regretted not playing P4 on hard 'cause it was a cakewalk towards end.

A trophy would've been nice but... eh.

Edited by AironicallyHuman