Backup Save Data

fisty123

Just a quick note to back up the save data via plus once you get to the final series.
I played the first 30 seconds of the first finals game as a pro player, got injured for 6 weeks then the team goes and loses the finals no matter how many times I reload the second finals game.

36 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Just a quick note to back up the save data via plus once you get to the final series.
I played the first 30 seconds of the first finals game as a pro player, got injured for 6 weeks then the team goes and loses the finals no matter how many times I reload the second finals game.

What team did you play as.

Just now, patrickogorman19 said:

What team did you play as.

Collingwood but I don't think that would matter Pro mode on Normal is fair too easy. Until you get benched but if you pick to watch the match instead of simulate you will come back on and the scores are rather low scoring most of the time.

9 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Collingwood but I don't think that would matter Pro mode on Normal is fair too easy. Until you get benched but if you pick to watch the match instead of simulate you will come back on and the scores are rather low scoring most of the time.

Collingwood is life

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, I Am Error said:

How is the game so far. Does it feel/look better or worse then the previous 2 on PS3.

p.s Bulldogs for life B) 

Feels better, Looks a tad better but nothing amazing on the graphics department. The audio is a mess and if you play it for so long starts to cut out and you get a sound of small static.
Overall its a better game but its nothing amazing, which is to be expected due to the budget and so on.

Is it too much to ask that a sports game that isn't FIFA or NBA has a budget of more than $2? Even most casual players/non-gamers seem to be getting sick of how cheaply made all of the AFL/cricket/rugby games are. I mean I know the development scene out here isn't great but come on when even networks the footy is on give it middling reviews something needs to change. 

3 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Is it too much to ask that a sports game that isn't FIFA or NBA has a budget of more than $2? Even most casual players/non-gamers seem to be getting sick of how cheaply made all of the AFL/cricket/rugby games are. I mean I know the development scene out here isn't great but come on when even networks the footy is on give it middling reviews something needs to change. 

They should try to promote these games overseas, ship some physical copies overseas and advertise the fuck out of the product

1 hour ago, patrickogorman19 said:

They should try to promote these games overseas, ship some physical copies overseas and advertise the fuck out of the product

Would still be hard to get people who aren't from Australia to play a game most of them don't know the rules about. I do get where you're coming from but with the budget they have advertising overseas would probably be out of the question. Anyway I love AFL so will still be playing this later in the year even if it's not up to the standard of a FIFA/NBA game. 

2 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Would still be hard to get people who aren't from Australia to play a game most of them don't know the rules about. I do get where you're coming from but with the budget they have advertising overseas would probably be out of the question. Anyway I love AFL so will still be playing this later in the year even if it's not up to the standard of a FIFA/NBA game. 

As long its fun and there is a lot of content then the game is worth buying.

I am enjoying this atm.

But I am getting sick of Richo's comments.

They make him sound dumber than he already is lol.

But yeah I'll rememeber to backup my save when I get into finals.

Anyone know how hard the hard difficulty actually is ?

17 minutes ago, Diagonis83 said:

I am enjoying this atm.

But I am getting sick of Richo's comments.

They make him sound dumber than he already is lol.

But yeah I'll rememeber to backup my save when I get into finals.

Anyone know how hard the hard difficulty actually is ?

Taking a mark is the hardest thing to do in this game beyond this the game is not hard. Just try to avoid kicking it to a pack which is easier said then done.

12 minutes ago, Diagonis83 said:

ahh yeah awesome.

I've played on medium at the most right now. And done that fairly easily.

Can you do the ol quit half way through a match if you losing trick for the no losses trophy ?

You can simulate that trophy and it will work going on people's trophies times. The save kicks in once you advance past the final score screen. So as long as you quit the game (even at the final score screen) then yes you can restart. I am not sure if the restart button in the menu would work but I know quitting the game does.