Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

26 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

Consequently their plats are indistinguishable from one another. They're usually  just 0.05% 500+ hr microtransaction grinds. 

Booooorriiinngg

I was gifted NHL 15 so I may plat it just for the novelty, since it's alive and relatively quick. But besides that,  they're dead to me

Your talking about NBA that's just one sport.However, the majority of sports games repeat the same list year or similar.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, EdinhoN said:

SAW IT SOMEWHERE (PROBABLY TWITTER) AND LOST THE LINK:

Will add a link to the announcement as soon as I find the source again, however a shutdown of these game by the end of the year is almost guaranteed.

PS3 - NBA 2k16 - 31st of December, 2017 (Already has some unobtainable trophies)

PS4 - NBA 2k16 - 31st of December, 2017 (Huge grind, hundreds of hours, plat rarity is 0.05% in this website).

NEWS: Havent' found the proper announcement until now but 2k has been promising 18 to 27 months from launch to close its servers. NBA 2k16 has been launched in September 29, 2015, so it will be probably closed by the date stated above, brace yourselves, really grindy trophy :( )

The PS3 version has the shutdown date (Dec 31 2017) listed in the game booklet, so this should move to confirmed. I don't have the PS4 version to check that...but the XB1 version also has that same shutdown date listed in the booklet.... so saying the PS4 version does as well is a safe bet.

FYI if you are looking to the more distant future- I have 2 more PS3 games with future shutdown dates printed in the booklets

WWE 2K17- May 31, 2018

NBA 2K17- Dec 31, 2018

11 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

The PS3 version has the shutdown date (Dec 31 2017) listed in the game booklet, so this should move to confirmed. I don't have the PS4 version to check that...but the XB1 version also has that same shutdown date listed in the booklet.... so saying the PS4 version does as well is a safe bet.

FYI if you are looking to the more distant future- I have 2 more PS3 games with future shutdown dates printed in the booklets

WWE 2K17- May 31, 2018

NBA 2K17- Dec 31, 2018

Thanks a lot for this confirmation, mate. It is good to have solid proof about something that was expected for some time, as 2k started in the last few years to shutdown games at a regular basis.

9 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

you do realize that FIFA 13 plat on PS3 is no longer obtainable ? you dont have pack king trophy. it is now glitched last person who got it was 2 years ago. 

Thanks for the warning, I'm aware of that. Actually, I don't care too much about plats, mainly I try to do my best to get the best completion possible, whether that being 100% or not.

• Like 1

Ashame this wasnt around (to my knowledge) when wkc 1/2 closed. Lol got stuck on 1st boss stoped for months.

Regret it cuz when i came back. Servers were dead..  Great game how ever i still play time to time.

Foolish of them to have wkc 1 an 2 share servers. But oh well.

To bad we never got the jp exclusive dlc

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 0:20 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ashame this wasnt around (to my knowledge) when wkc 1/2 closed. Lol got stuck on 1st boss stoped for months.

Regret it cuz when i came back. Servers were dead..  Great game how ever i still play time to time.

Foolish of them to have wkc 1 an 2 share servers. But oh well.

To bad we never got the jp exclusive dlc

I've just started this thread last month, wkc probably shut down in 2013 if I remember correctly. Anyway, I'll try to keep it updated the best I can.

GENERAL: Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation has been added to the upcoming shutdowns, unfortunately it is probably already impossible to complete 100% if you haven't started yet, so it is more like a warning to those who are close to finish it xD

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I've just started this thread last month, wkc probably shut down in 2013 if I remember correctly. Anyway, I'll try to keep it updated the best I can.

yeah was around 2012/2013 when it shut down, - ;P Just saying, you shoulda started earlyer (jk jk)  To bad they wouldnt minagate some things to offline mode, I know your own Town you can make Potentaly could sell you rare drop mats, but fighting w a.i is a pain, Esp on missions were IF you had other players to split up an take down XYZ Bosses or Targets at same time, could shave 10+ mins off times,

• 4 weeks later...

I've added new servers as closed ( High Velocity Bowling, Modnation Racers and FIFAs).

Can anyone confirm to me the closedure of FIFA 13 on Vita and Medieval Moves? Also, Kill Strain seems to be opened yet (the warning for closedure on PS Store had been removed weeks ago and also from Sony's announcement website).

11 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I've added new servers as closed ( High Velocity Bowling, Modnation Racers and FIFAs).

Can anyone confirm to me the closedure of FIFA 13 on Vita and Medieval Moves? Also, Kill Strain seems to be opened yet (the warning for closedure on PS Store had been removed weeks ago and also from Sony's announcement website).

It seems that FIFA 13 online is indeed down for good on all consoles. Said the servers are down while I was trying to go online on the vita version, so I'm assuming the same goes for PS3.

3 minutes ago, jaehyun1009 said:

It seems that FIFA 13 online is indeed down for good on all consoles. Said the servers are down while I was trying to go online on the vita version, so I'm assuming the same goes for PS3.

Thanks for the confirmation, that is what is happening on FIFA 12, FIFA 13 (PS3) and FIFA Soccer/Football. I don't have my FIFA 13 physical version with me at the moment, so we can assume they are all down, as expected.

54 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the confirmation, that is what is happening on FIFA 12, FIFA 13 (PS3) and FIFA Soccer/Football. I don't have my FIFA 13 physical version with me at the moment, so we can assume they are all down, as expected.

I can confirm that 12 and 13 are down on PS3.

Funny thing I didn't know until yesterday...a little too late. Your XP progress carries across platforms ( I know it carried from game to game, and from last gen to current gen...but not platforms). I maxed out my Fifa 13 XP on xbox yesterday, and as soon as I popped my PS3 version in, that trophy for that popped.

1 hour ago, grbolivar said:

The Tomorrow Children (PS4) servers to close on Nov. 1st 2017 (source).

So far it's only confirmed to shutdown in Japan, though:

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/5260/20170706-thetomorrowchildren.html

via: http://gematsu.com/2017/07/tomorrow-children-end-service-japan-november-1

Other Sony blogs haven't mentioned that yet.

Game is listed on Sony's official site:
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

Edited by Crimson Idol

8 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

It's called The Tomorrow Children.

Oops, my mistake. I'll correct that, thanks for pointing it out.

2 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

Anyone can confirm when is the Next Community Events on Project Cars Please???

Thank's alot Everyone and Cya Soon. =D

Just logged in today in PES 2016 and a new message from Konami showed (was sent yesterday): they gave us more 8 days before shutdown!

Now, PES 2016 closes 31st of August of 2017, and have changed that on the thread.

5 hours ago, grbolivar said:

FIFA 14 on all platforms (PS4, PS3, PSV) closing online servers on October 18th 2017 (source).

Oh god, EA. You've barely closed 12 and 13, I'm pretty sure they decided to kill 14 right now due to recent problems on the PS4 version, this way they can keep not fixing broken games as usual.

Thanks for the heads-up, they've been added to the thread.

A bunch of new ones to add, Oct 24, 2017

• Burnout Crash
  • Grand Slam Tennis 2 
  • Madden NFL 12 
  • Madden NFL 13 
  • NCAA Football 12 
  • NCAA Football 13 
  • NHL 12 for 
  • NHL 13 for 
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2017

Fifa 12 and 13 are also listed, but they are already down AFAIK

Edited by Floorkiller74
edit

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

A bunch of new ones to add, Oct 24, 2017

• Burnout Crash
  • Grand Slam Tennis 2 
  • Madden NFL 12 
  • Madden NFL 13 
  • NCAA Football 12 
  • NCAA Football 13 
  • NHL 12 for 
  • NHL 13 for 
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 

https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2017

Fifa 12 and 13 are also listed, but they are already down AFAIK

Thanks for the heads-up! EA is going crazy all the time, they don't even remember they closed Fifa 12 and 13 at the beginning of the month lol ;)

I have added all of them to the thread.

Edited by EdinhoN