Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 02.02.2018 at 4:06 AM, dottyduke1 said:

It should also be pointed out that the servers for CounterSpy (PS3/PSVITA and PS4) will be shutting down on June 1, 2018. https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

Notice the "GB" in the link. How is it that there's only the list for the Great Britain region? (I've searched for other regions' official lists - nothing)

1 hour ago, TVippy said:

Notice the "GB" in the link. How is it that there's only the list for the Great Britain region? (I've searched for other regions' official lists - nothing)

It does exist in other regions. Just change "en-gb" to something else, i.e. it-it or es-es for Italy and Spain. But it's the same in all regions.

2 hours ago, The Titan said:

They might attack the vita after 2019. Tons of games on vita will get shutdowns too.

They're already shutting down Vita games. It's just that there aren't as many online-enabled games as on PS3 or PS4.

1 hour ago, TVippy said:

Thanks for this link. What's with their Patreon? Shows $0 and the last post is from 2016.

I guess the Patreon was probably for launching the site...

Edited by Lance_87

On 5/5/2017 at 7:20 AM, EdinhoN said:

UPCOMING DIGITAL-ONLY GAMES DELISTINGS:

PSV - Adventure Time: The Secret Of The Nameless Kingdom - 1st of April, 2017

Don't you mean 1st of April, 2018? :D Actually, they said they'd be delisting on midnight of 03/31/18- midnight this Saturday the game will be gone.

Edited by darkalphar
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

Don't you mean 1st of April, 2018? :D Actually, they said they'd be delisting on midnight of 03/31/18- midnight this Saturday the game will be gone.

Oh, damn. Fixed it. It's only March and I'm already lost with dates

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LadyFinesse95 said:

If dark souls and saint row on PS3 version are server shutting down. Will that effect on both games on remaster for PS4 as well? 

The saints Row servers aren't shutting down, the website is gone. It doesn't effect PS4 in any way, shape, or form. Doesn't really effect PS3 either for that matter. 

4 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

The Network Pass for Wipeout 2048 has been, of course, delisted.

But the Killzone 2 and 3 DLC stay, at least in my country... probably because they have some offline component? Every time i asked about that, nobody answered.

I guess you could still do botzone in kz3 with the dlc maps, but can't actually earn trophies in it. 

But I assume that they will delist the dlc soon right..

7 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

I guess you could still do botzone in kz3 with the dlc maps, but can't actually earn trophies in it. 

If they work with bots there's no reason to delist them. Resistance 1 DLCs were delisted because they weren't working after the server shutdown, and required updates that were only available through the multiplayer servers (i'm not joking). Thankfully they re-released a digital version, sadly only in Europe.

19 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

You can't log in to multiplayer anymore, so the Network Pass is useless as of today. Oh I see now, the botzone in KZ3 is a separate mode.

Edited by derdimi

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

That's why i wrote "of course". But has anyone tested the KZ2 and KZ3 DLCs?

What do you mean? They are still listed in the German store but of course as useless (they're just maps afaik) as the network pass, which is not listed here btw. Or are you talking about the KZ3 MP standalone? 

Oh I see now, the botzone in KZ3 is a separate mode (as well as Skirmish in KZ2). I just tested it and the DLC maps are working of course (but no trophies as expected, I tried to get Wasteland Engineer). That being sad, they were delisted in the the US store a while ago...so they probably are not gonna last.

Edited by derdimi