Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

23 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Be careful which version you get, because people complain that the USA version is broken and won't work and a lot of people's recommendations there is to get the EU version because it's the only one without issues at the moment. 

Oh, I didn't know about that. Yeah, I was looking to get the USA version locally. If that's the case, it looks I will be skipping it altogether then. Don't want to gamble money right now on a broken game. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

Looks like gravity crash has been closed early, trying to share a level and getting a "this service has ended" message pop up.
tried it for both versions of the game with the same result.
@EdinhoN

Just tried the Vita version with no issues (North America). May try the PS3 version this evening if I decide to buy, but Vita is ok at the moment for me.

3 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Just tried the Vita version with no issues (North America). May try the PS3 version this evening if I decide to buy, but Vita is ok at the moment for me.

looks like its just the European version then, for now -_- 

PS3 version dead for me too. Vita version still ok.

Time to complain about the premature closure? Anyone know who to contact?

EDIT: The form at www.jawltd.com/support doesn't seem to work as it always says "This field is required" regardless of whether or not it's all filled out. Awesome. :/

EDIT2: Just tried sending an email to [email protected]. Doubt it will accomplish anything, but at least it hasn't bounced. Also sent a message on the JAW Twitter. I guess contacting Sony would be the next step, but we all know how that will go...

Edited by RNumbers

38 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

So.... if I start Starhawk now will I finish in time LOL

It took me 25 hours for the multiplayer and 11 hours for the coop, in eight sessions over the past month. Those times both being the in game timer so in reality it took about 40 hours and it was extremely boring. If you have 40 hours to spare in the next couple of days then maybe, if you don't burn out, I wouldn't recommend it though.

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

Not a shut down, but I worry it may turn in to one. 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/06/22/friday-the-13th-the-game-will-receive-no-future-content

Just FYI if anyone who lurks was interested, you might want to get started.

When this Appen the Next Choise its to close servers but the Game have alot People Playing so i think they gonna close this soon but maybe next year because alot games with online are comming and alot players going to play others games and this gonna be another game for the hole. So dont forget the Name of this Game because i Recomend i play in a House of a Friend Mine. ;)

On 6/22/2018 at 10:22 PM, JorgeSleep said:

Thanks for the fast reply.

I sent an email to [email protected], let's see if it helps to do so, but I have little hope. :(

EDIT: Oh, boy...

EDIT2: Seems that it was a common problem with servers...

I was able to get a hold of the person handling the JAW Facebook messenger and told them about it, not sure if it will help tho... he also said both games use the same server and both EU and US use the same server

2 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

I was able to get a hold of the person handling the JAW Facebook messenger and told them about it, not sure if it will help tho... he also said both games use the same server and both EU and US use the same server

I got a response from their CEO, Stewart gilray, on Twitter. May want to try there as well, let them know there is still some interest.

I'll add a link next time I'm at my desk.

6 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Just Sing has been shutdown, when you start the game and you try to connect to the server it will fail.

At least you were able to get the online related trophies on your account, not like in my case... :/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hanok04 said:

@EdinhoN Project CARS is in the confirmed shutdown section, saying that the events are gone? It seems they still are here so I don't think this is correct..

I forgot to remove it from that section when they added new events again

It's fixed

Edited by EdinhoN