Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

So the The Culling 2 came out and it was a huge fail no secret there but now that the game as been de-listed from the store and they are giving refunds to anyone who payed for it, the servers are most likely going to go next. Now I could be wrong and the servers may end up staying somehow but I wanted to warn anyone who is thinking of starting this game to possibility reconsider. Also nobody is playing this game at the moment so the servers are pretty much dead however as of now to my knowledge you can still get the trophies however I don't have the game so I don't know for sure.      

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

So the The Culling 2 came out and it was a huge fail no secret there but now that the game as been de-listed from the store and they are giving refunds to anyone who payed for it, the servers are most likely going to go next. Now I could be wrong and the servers may end up staying somehow but I wanted to warn anyone who is thinking of starting this game to possibility reconsider. Also nobody is playing this game at the moment so the servers are pretty much dead however as of now to my knowledge you can still get the trophies however I don't have the game so I don't know for sure.

The game eventually starts a match as long as two people are in the lobby. You just need a group of six people total to get one trophy, then even less for the rest.

7 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

Dedication trophy aside, how long would it take to get ready of Crysis 2 mp trophies? I think I'm roughly level 15-ish so I just want to gauge whether it's worth the effort to plat game at this point before server closure.

Boosting until lvl 50 including all the other trophies should be at least 40 hours, more like 50 hours.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

He literally said he would still play it.

Yes, but he doesn't want to play it on his main account for fear of possibly missing out on Dedication and the platinum - therefore, he doesn't want a game on his profile that he may not be able to platinum. His completion rate is a little under 70%, so it's not like he's trying to maintain a 100% complete profile.

I just don't get why some people refuse to put a game on their account just because ONE trophy MIGHT be unobtainable.  There are more important things in life to worry about.

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

The Game Culling 2 its be Delisted from PSN EU, so soon they gonna close the Servers so im gonna try to do the Plat but i think its Impossible but servers continue Online... :(

Good Luck Everyone. ;)

EDIT: Today Servers of The Culling 2 are Now Close Forever another one my List of Uncomplete Plat.... :( For Only 3 Trophies...

Edited by Devil_Max
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 7:29 AM, darkalphar said:

Dedication trophy aside, how long would it take to get ready of Crysis 2 mp trophies? I think I'm roughly level 15-ish so I just want to gauge whether it's worth the effort to plat game at this point before server closure.

I am level 26 and I estimate it will take 30 more hours myself. I am solo boosting with 6 ps3s. Alone, I get around 10,000xp per match.

Edited by pwnzasaurus
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2018 at 0:59 AM, pwnzasaurus said:

I am level 26 and I estimate it will take 30 more hours myself. I am solo boosting with 6 ps3s. Alone, I get around 10,000xp per match.

LOL where on the earth you got 6 ps3. i know that ps3 is much cheap nowadays. but got so many console and those copies at same time is still out of my imagination lol

8 minutes ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

LOL where on the earth you got 6 ps3. i know that ps3 is much cheap nowadays. but got so many console and those copies at same time is still out of my imagination lol

i have 6 ps3s as well but only 4 are working. finding ps3s cheap is easy. i got mine at garage sales from older moms whose sons moved out and barely were played. or at video game stores that were phasing out ps3s or closing down. the issue is more within the games themselves. alot of digital games i got for free on ps plus so thats 2 copies. if i can find a disc for 5$ then thats worth buying 2 more copies =4. but buying 6(4 discs) copies of one game to do something is really expensive for a few trophies. the crappy part is now that the ps3 games are getting under the 10$ mark, the servers are either closed or closing. making you almost rush to spend alot 

They are closing the servers for Guitar Hero Live's GHTV on December 1st 2018 making the platinum unobtainable. Don't know if this has been mentioned yet -just checked and it is so sorry about the repeat.

Edited by JMFV4223

3 minutes ago, JMFV4223 said:

They are closing the servers for Guitar Hero Live's GHTV on December 1st 2018 making the platinum unobtainable. Don't know if this has been mentioned yet 

Yes, it has been mentioned.

You could have also checked it in the main post were it is listed.

Atomic Ninjas may be down, at least for the Vita, everytime you go to play online you get "You Must be Signed in" despite being signed in, and on the rare occurrence we do make it past that, we're unable to actually play online as when you even try to find a game it comes up with "Connection Failed", this renders the 100% unobtainable.

Need another to confirm.

EDIT: We're now able to connect, not sure what the issue was but went on for over an hour, I recommend if you have this in your backlog to do it asap to avoid further issues.

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...