Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

How the fuck are you still confused if Endwar is still up or not? You've been told by 5+ people that it's down yet you're still in here asking if it is or not. You seem to think that by not being on this list....there's a chance it might still be up. 

Can OP please remove FEAR 2 from this list? That might mean the server might come back up then :) 

• Like 1

I don't know what everybody is talking about. @Genghis everybody is messing with you bro. Endwar is fine. I got my last online trophy last night. I just haven't had time to sync my ps3 yet. It's been a while since I have and you know how long the ps3 takes to sync. Just self boost it in split screen. You'll be good.

Edited by Phil

4 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

FYI NHL 18 has a Message in Game

View my topic posted here... 3 Online trophies are gonna be offline very soon

I guess at least one of them is already unobtainable.

You gotta play a game in every round of a season.

Last one started at the beginning of August and is going offline in 3 days.

Such a shame...

An update about NHL 18 situation:

It's unclear exactly what time before the 1st of September the plat will go unobtainable.

But seasons are ending, qualification to HUT Champions have ended today.

There's HUT Champions itself which might count to the Ultimate Competitor trophy ending in 3 days.

However, limited Master Sets are ending in 20 hours, probably it won't get automatically replaced anymore by EA.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

An update about NHL 18 situation:

It's unclear exactly what time before the 1st of September the plat will go unobtainable.

But seasons are ending, qualification to HUT Champions have ended today.

There's HUT Champions itself which might count to the Ultimate Competitor trophy ending in 3 days.

However, limited Master Sets are ending in 20 hours, probably it won't get automatically replaced anymore by EA.

Adventure pop has been delished on na. Dont know about eu or JP.  Game unobtainable as well u cant buy gems anymore.  Makes some 3 star level impossible  to do without buying gems

Edited by demonviper666

On 22/08/2018 at 0:17 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

How the fuck are you still confused if Endwar is still up or not? You've been told by 5+ people that it's down yet you're still in here asking if it is or not. You seem to think that by not being on this list....there's a chance it might still be up. 

Can OP please remove FEAR 2 from this list? That might mean the server might come back up then :) 

Hahahahah... that is all.