Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

This is a really strange and unique situation, and we do not have all of the info yet, but as things are currently odds are high that The Walking Dead Final Season platinum will forever be unobtainable on account of Telltale Games closing down and the last 2 episodes getting cancelled. We do not yet have official confirmation of the cancellation, but leaks from former employees all over the place point towards that being the case. It might be good to make a mention to warn people until the dust settles down.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/report-telltale-games-shutting-down-the-wolf-among-us-2-and-stranger-things-canceled

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

There are no online trophies in the Darkness 2.

Hi Everyone!

The Game: "The Darkness 2" can be played in Co-op Mode Online for Vendetta Campaign or in Some Hit List Mission's, but dont have any trophies Online. This Only can be used if you need a partner for doing that but you can do it all Trophies Alone to! ;)

I Hope this can Help! :)

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 3:05 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

The guide makes it seem like the 5 stars trophy shouldnt be too much of an issue, but I wonder if the online challenge trophies can be boosted, cuz beating 100 people seems very unlikely. 

"You can find challengers who have scored very little or just left their game on in the background and haven't scored anything."

- https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/just-dance-2016/trophy/125101-Take-all-comers.html 

That being said, I feel like you could boost it easily, just have a friend send 100 challenges where they don't play, then beat em. (That is, if there aren't any easy ones left.)

5 hours ago, Leigrez said:

"You can find challengers who have scored very little or just left their game on in the background and haven't scored anything."

- https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/just-dance-2016/trophy/125101-Take-all-comers.html 

That being said, I feel like you could boost it easily, just have a friend send 100 challenges where they don't play, then beat em. (That is, if there aren't any easy ones left.)

So is the matchmaking not random? I don't know anybody with the game, but I'll see. 

2 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

So is the matchmaking not random? I don't know anybody with the game, but I'll see. 

From what I understand, there are random challenges, but they said you can send challenges too... so I assume you can send one to a friend and beat it quite easily.

EDIT: Took a look at the achievement guide and it says you can challenge the same person as long as its a different video/song it will count as an additional challenge completed. So you'll need 2 boosting partners, cause I believe there is around 60 songs or something like that.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a209045/take-all-comers-achievement?showguides=1

On an additional side note, we should probably take this to the just dance 2016 forum, since this has nothing to do with the actual server shutdown, just about a trophy that will be related to the eventual shut down.

Edited by Leigrez
Add'l Info
  • Like 2

As a follow-up to my above post, while this tweet is trying to give people hope, it all but proves that the image posted in reply to my post is bogus. A voice actor would not be in on whatever potential dealings behind the scenes might not even have been happening yet at that point. For now the game has been delisted from US stores, so we have to assume that the platinum will remain unobtainable. For whoever wants a last shot at buying it for whatever reason, you have a last shot with the EU store that always updates 1 day later than US.

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1044370808657915905/photo/1

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/the-walking-dead-final-season-removed-from-sale-te/1100-6462045/

52 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

:popcorn:

be03cc788fc4ba88dd5192673c7bb8da.png

good luck to anyone who wants this. For those who don't know this is a 1000 hour platinum and the game to my knowledge is online only. To make matters worst there are hackers who will auto pop all the trophies for you or make your stats go into the negative so that you won't be able to earn any trophies that involve stats. I personally think you should skip this one especially if you don't already have this on your list and don't have the platinum in Starhawk which as we all know is unobtainable. If you really want to get this done than all I can say is good luck. Who knows maybe local play will allow the trophies to be unlocked or someone will find a way.      

Edited by dragon11gggg
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Bad news, Twisted Metal is also going down Oct 25, 2018. Source

This is ridiculous. Sony keeps shutting down long games in pairs. First Killzone and Wipeout, then Evolve and Starhawk, now this? Call me a conspiracy theorist but... they must be out to get us trophy hunters.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

This is ridiculous. Sony keeps shutting down long games in pairs. First Killzone and Wipeout, then Evolve and Starhawk, now this? Call me a conspiracy theorist but... they must be out to get us trophy hunters.

True, they are running out of games to shut down, Uncharted and LBP series are likely the next ones.

20 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Bad news, Twisted Metal is also going down Oct 25, 2018. Source

Ugh, how will I be able to Platinum that too? Since I've done about 8 hours of TDM on Warhawk and less than that on Twisted Metal, this may be another one I'll have to hide. It's a shame...I wanted to Platinum Twisted Metal too. 

Just now, POEman553 said:

Ugh, how will I be able to Platinum that too? Since I've done about 8 hours of TDM on Warhawk and less than that on Twisted Metal, this may be another one I'll have to hide. It's a shame...I wanted to Platinum Twisted Metal too. 

If you have 3 PS3s to self boost It'll be much easier, you can also change the internal clock for the 30 days trophy.

1 minute ago, Nemesis_WM said:

If you have 3 PS3s to self boost It'll be much easier, you can also change the internal clock for the 30 days trophy.

I may have to do that. I already have a 2nd PS3. I've tried to connect to people with the 2 PS3's and can't connect to them half the time.