Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The DLCs are still available but the game itself has been delisted.

Not in the US store, everything BP related was delisted when the remastered version was launched.

I believe there is a retail version availabe with all the DLCs on the disc.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Not in the US store, everything BP related was delisted when the remastered version was launched.

I believe there is a retail version available with all the DLCs on the disc.

Be extremely careful which one you pick up, because there are 3 or 4 different releases for Burnout Paradise but only 1 of them includes all of the DLCs ever released - which is the Digital Complete Edition if my memory serves me right. Also note that none of the retail or digital releases are compatible with each other's saves so if you have any version of BP already on your Hard Drive, you will have to start over from scratch if you buy another one.

4 minutes ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

Okay so I can confirm that they have not been delisted. The only way I was able to receive them was by searching on the store through the official Playstation app. I went through the store there and made the purchase. Not sure why I couldn’t find it on the console itself though?

When in doubt, always go to their official site. Same thing happens when you try to purchase a PSP game for the vita, not all of them are listed there.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Might be unobtainable because of this:  https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000040207

Trophies that might be affected:

Anything You Can Do...
Complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys

...I Can Do Better
Complete 20 Daily Friend Challenges

The only thing is of course to test this out if anyone can still see those friendly daily challenges.

I don't wanna scare off people with this comment.... So if anyone can still see those daily challenges, than ignore my post here... But since Blacklist is ''affected'' by the Ubisoft Club App, for the daily and weekly challenges, than this game might be also affected, since it's on that list as well.

Link to that answer: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950124-Daily-and-weekly-challenges-not-appearing/page5

''Hey guys! I sincerely apologize for the delay. Please note that on December 17th, the Ubisoft Club is no longer supported for PS3 and XB360 consoles for several titles. This FAQ has the full list, which unfortunately included Splinter Cell Blacklist. I apologize for any frustration this issue may have caused you.''

• 3 weeks later...

orcs must die will be going down 10:00 a.m. (UTC-5:00) time, Monday, 8th April, 2019.

game will be delisted and no new accounts will be able to be made in the next 90 days.

http://robotentertainment.com/20190107/index.htm

a 400 hour plat for any sadists out there wanting to start it now, this is one i will not be attempting. ;) 

Edited by Leenewbe

On 1/8/2019 at 4:31 PM, Leenewbe said:

orcs must die will be going down 10:00 a.m. (UTC-5:00) time, Monday, 8th April, 2019.

game will be delisted and no new accounts will be able to be made in the next 90 days.

http://robotentertainment.com/20190107/index.htm

a 400 hour plat for any sadists out there wanting to start it now, this is one i will not be attempting. ;) 

How do I get free in-game currency before the games shut down?

Just log in. It will not happen immediately or automatically. At least once per day, we will grant copious amounts of currency to all recently active players.

seems you can get currency everyday. does it accerate the progress to plat??

On 09/01/2019 at 9:27 AM, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

How do I get free in-game currency before the games shut down?

Just log in. It will not happen immediately or automatically. At least once per day, we will grant copious amounts of currency to all recently active players.

seems you can get currency everyday. does it accerate the progress to plat??

guess it depends on how much they give away as the longest grind of the game is spending 200M coins and i doubt they'd be giving huge amounts away but i could be wrong. I've logged in so i may just do an update of what the devs give me for a few days.

given 1M gold today.

nothing today, so started a game to see if that makes a difference

Edited by Leenewbe

14 hours ago, Nikola said:

Not long, but I’ll just wait until it’s working again.

I've been trying for the past week and no luck so far. I sent a message to the dev team on Twitter, they are not responding either.

36 minutes ago, Myu said:

I've been trying for the past week and no luck so far. I sent a message to the dev team on Twitter, they are not responding either.

Its a pretty inactive account, rarely ever posts.

It’s most likely going to come back few days before the deadline.

I just want the trophies already.

But it’s good to know I’m not the only one with this issue.

Hopefully this weekend, hopefully.