EdinhoN

Known Upcoming Server Shutdowns

1,305 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

I'm getting the same error, so I guess it's safe to assume it's gone for good.

Thanks, congrats for your sweaty OMDU platinum too

congrats on your platties!

hey, about happy dungeons, the 10 hours for each class thing....did you actually play that much or did you do some kind of trick?

Iirc, all of the time related trophies in Happy Dungeons can be cheesed by getting to the end of a dungeon and when you get to the final door that chimes at you then you can safely idle for however long you need. If you try to idle somewhere else where you can't hear the final door chime then you get kicked for idling, I think. Sorry for being a little fuzzy, it's been awhile since I 100%'d that game. @Winterglemm

7 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

Iirc, all of the time related trophies in Happy Dungeons can be cheesed by getting to the end of a dungeon and when you get to the final door that chimes at you then you can safely idle for however long you need. If you try to idle somewhere else where you can't hear the final door chime then you get kicked for idling, I think. Sorry for being a little fuzzy, it's been awhile since I 100%'d that game. @Winterglemm

thank you so much!! this is exactly what i was looking for

12 hours ago, Winterglemm said:

thank you so much!! this is exactly what i was looking for

this is correct , i just idled the remaining hours at the end of the 1st level once i got the rest of the trophies. just make sure your controller is plugged in and moving.

8 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

this is correct , i just idled the remaining hours at the end of the 1st level once i got the rest of the trophies. just make sure your controller is plugged in and moving.

You don't need to keep moving. I just leave it idling (and plugged at USB) a few steps from the door circle, i have been able to stay 25 hours like that without disconnections but two times I lost a few hours of progress due to random internet drops.

Posted (edited)

Anybody got some Info about Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 for PS3?

For 2 Days i boosted normally, but today i cant connect to the Servers.. :/

I will try to connect later the Day again and in the next Days and to..i will edit my Post then with an Update.

Edit: Ok i could reconnect now to the Servers,lets hope they stay safe.

That should be a warning signal for me...

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
Update

Are apps accepted in this thread? Because TuneIn Radio for PS3 and Vita stopped working a long time ago, apparently, and it required a internet connection.

Same for the Vevo app, again for PS3.

11 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Are apps accepted in this thread? Because TuneIn Radio for PS3 and Vita stopped working a long time ago, apparently, and it required a internet connection.

Same for the Vevo app, again for PS3.

It's for trophy related games.

13 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Anybody got some Info about Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 for PS3?

For 2 Days i boosted normally, but today i cant connect to the Servers.. :/

I will try to connect later the Day again and in the next Days and to..i will edit my Post then with an Update.

Edit: Ok i could reconnect now to the Servers,lets hope they stay safe.

That should be a warning signal for me...

Namco rarely shuts down servers...and when they have, they have always given ample notice. Just because there is a hiccup one day doesn't mean the game has been shut down. 

Posted (edited)

Seems Rory McIlroy PGA Tour on the PS4 is unobtainable atm for the '' Daily Competition'' trophy. ''Play in a Daily Online Tournament.''

Thanks to this forum for the heads up:

Edited by TazDevilz1986

There is going an email around where EA announced the server shutdown for burnout paradise on 01.08.2019. probably more people will get the message and we see if it’s really legit. That should be a warning signal for everyone who didn’t do them until now so go and get them!

26 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

There is going an email around where EA announced the server shutdown for burnout paradise on 01.08.2019. probably more people will get the message and we see if it’s really legit. That should be a warning signal for everyone who didn’t do them until now so go and get them!

For ps3 version or remastered?

8 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

For ps3 version or remastered?

Sorry forgot to mention, they announced ps3 is shutting down and you can still play the ps4 game.

19 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

Sorry forgot to mention, they announced ps3 is shutting down and you can still play the ps4 game.

Cool I only have ps4,  had me sweating there for a sec with the grind I'm doing this year on a few other games

Posted (edited)

i'll have to start burnout (ps3) on my next game. just to knock out the online stuff asap.

was planning on a racing game anyway.

Edited by lordguwa

Posted (edited)

I've already finished it years ago anyway. But do you have a source please?

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

I've already finished it years ago anyway. But do you have a source please?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.computerbase.de/2019-04/burnout-paradise-online-server/%3famp=1

until now I have only found german sources so like I said before we have to wait until it’s confirmed from more sides. EA has sent some emails in german informing about the shutdown.

Posted (edited)

i'm still testing it. can knock out all the trophy's but 2 maybe 3 from the looks of things due to 8 player lobby with a secondary console.

Edited by lordguwa

I have heard there is a way to earn the “8 players meet in the Wildcats baseball stadium” in offline single player mode.

If you guys want to test this out you can check that method out here

Although I feel that it would be quicker to do it online with other players since that method requires you to get your burnout license which takes time. 

Nevertheless if this method holds to be true that would mean that this trophy will still be obtainable after the servers shutdown. 

56 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

I have heard there is a way to earn the “8 players meet in the Wildcats baseball stadium” in offline single player mode.

If you guys want to test this out you can check that method out here

Although I feel that it would be quicker to do it online with other players since that method requires you to get your burnout license which takes time. 

Nevertheless if this method holds to be true that would mean that this trophy will still be obtainable after the servers shutdown. 

It works just fine. I used this method back in 2015 to earn the trophy, took me a few tries until I got it, but that was it. Selfboosted the whole online portion afterwards with just two consoles.

And earning the Burnout license isn't much of an issue, since you have to earn it anyway if you want the platinum.

Accordingly to a in-game message, Invokers Tournament correct shutdown date is 31st of May instead of 15th.

It has been corrected in the list even though their website still says 15th.

23 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Accordingly to a in-game message, Invokers Tournament correct shutdown date is 31st of May instead of 15th.

It has been corrected in the list even though their website still says 15th.

In the game it says 31st weird haha