Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

13 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Anybody got some Info about Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 for PS3?

For 2 Days i boosted normally, but today i cant connect to the Servers.. :/

I will try to connect later the Day again and in the next Days and to..i will edit my Post then with an Update.

Edit: Ok i could reconnect now to the Servers,lets hope they stay safe.

That should be a warning signal for me...

Namco rarely shuts down servers...and when they have, they have always given ample notice. Just because there is a hiccup one day doesn't mean the game has been shut down. 

• Like 1

There is going an email around where EA announced the server shutdown for burnout paradise on 01.08.2019. probably more people will get the message and we see if it’s really legit. That should be a warning signal for everyone who didn’t do them until now so go and get them!

26 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

There is going an email around where EA announced the server shutdown for burnout paradise on 01.08.2019. probably more people will get the message and we see if it’s really legit. That should be a warning signal for everyone who didn’t do them until now so go and get them!

For ps3 version or remastered?

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

I've already finished it years ago anyway. But do you have a source please?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.computerbase.de/2019-04/burnout-paradise-online-server/%3famp=1

until now I have only found german sources so like I said before we have to wait until it’s confirmed from more sides. EA has sent some emails in german informing about the shutdown.

• Like 1

I have heard there is a way to earn the “8 players meet in the Wildcats baseball stadium” in offline single player mode.

If you guys want to test this out you can check that method out here

Although I feel that it would be quicker to do it online with other players since that method requires you to get your burnout license which takes time. 

Nevertheless if this method holds to be true that would mean that this trophy will still be obtainable after the servers shutdown. 

56 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

I have heard there is a way to earn the “8 players meet in the Wildcats baseball stadium” in offline single player mode.

If you guys want to test this out you can check that method out here

Although I feel that it would be quicker to do it online with other players since that method requires you to get your burnout license which takes time. 

Nevertheless if this method holds to be true that would mean that this trophy will still be obtainable after the servers shutdown. 

It works just fine. I used this method back in 2015 to earn the trophy, took me a few tries until I got it, but that was it. Selfboosted the whole online portion afterwards with just two consoles.

And earning the Burnout license isn't much of an issue, since you have to earn it anyway if you want the platinum.

On 3/31/2019 at 7:22 PM, lordguwa said:

the last earned platinum was the 24th for ps3 on the MLB the show 16. but this isn't recent enough as the shutdown may of happened or will happen soon.

only way to test is to try to earn the last trophy in the list for online requirement.

I can confirm, servers for MLB The Show 16 are still online although my friend said it'll get shut down at March 31 xD. I'm checking both SIE San Diego Studios and Sony's site about decommissions but still no information about MLB The Show 16. If anyone wants to go for it, it's still alive but clear the online stuff as fast as you can (for guaranteeing the platinum). The only hardest trophy you need to do is Legendary so good luck about that.

EDIT: I did Diamond Dynasty Conquest Mode trophies yesterday so they're good :)

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I can confirm, servers for MLB The Show 16 are still online although my friend said it'll get shut down at March 31 xD. I'm checking both SIE San Diego Studios and Sony's site about decommissions but still no information about MLB The Show 16. If anyone wants to go for it, it's still alive but clear the online stuff as fast as you can (for guaranteeing the platinum). The only hardest trophy you need to do is Legendary so good luck about that.

EDIT: I did Diamond Dynasty Conquest Mode trophies yesterday so they're good :)

How hard was diamond heard it was long 

4 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

How hard was diamond heard it was long 

Since servers are pretty much dead, you can boost Battle Royale. Still takes long but less comparing to legit attempts xD. If you have 2 PS4's or a reliable buddy you can boost it. You need 10 PSN accounts (20 if your buddy also wants to do the game) to boost but takes around 2-3 hours thanks for the horrible matchmaking

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Since servers are pretty much dead, you can boost Battle Royale. Still takes long but less comparing to legit attempts xD. If you have 2 PS4's or a reliable buddy you can boost it. You need 10 PSN accounts (20 if your buddy also wants to do the game) to boost but takes around 2-3 hours thanks for the horrible matchmaking

damn that's alot of accounts to remember ><.

• Like 1

2 more games are going offline over the next couple of months but 1 died last year and no-one noticed (credit to llagnd) :(:

Online service for Knights of Valour (China version) will be terminated on Jun 17. So far I haven't see any shutdown announcement or plan for NA and EU.

The game has another trophy list for Asian region. Unfortunately all trophies for Asian version are unobtainable since May 7, 2018, which is its official shutdown date.

The servers for Neverwinter HK version are closing soon as well. The game's psn store page says online will be down on Jun 27, 2019.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

2 more games are going offline over the next couple of months and 1 died last year but no-one noticed (credit to llagnd) :(:

Online service for Knights of Valour (China version) will be terminated on Jun 17. So far I haven't see any shutdown announcement or plan for NA and EU.

The game has another trophy list for Asian region. Unfortunately all trophies for Asian version are unobtainable since May 7, 2018, which is its official shutdown date.

The servers for Neverwinter HK version are closing soon as well. The game's psn store page says online will be down on Jun 27, 2019.

Thanks for the useful heads up

I wasn't able to find Neverwinter on  the HK store, so I assume it has already been delisted, however it's page is still listed on google and that's the link I put there regarding the shutdown

Couldn't find the Knights of Valour in China Mainland store too, anyone had any luck? I also couldn't find an official delisting date for it to link to main thread

EDIT: Found it, delisted already too

Edited by EdinhoN

Knights of Valour has multiple trophy stacks but they are all region locked (Only US accounts can play US stack, EU accounts can play EU stack, Asia accounts can play Asia stack, etc.)
But shooot.........Neverwinter...i didn't even start that one yet.

it's all such a shame :(

what game went under the radar tho?