Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

12 hours ago, sssande93 said:

I knew that Kill Strain was going to shut down. Is it safe to start it now, any news when the servers are gonna close for good? thx in advance :-)

I would say it is safe for some time. They had removed the game from the shutdown lists months ago and it didn't even close. So, enjoy. But try to get it quick otherwise they might close it without warning.

9 hours ago, LikelyAtol77563 said:

You stated above that resident evil revolutions servers are down. Did you mean resident evil revelations? If so, are the servers down for ps3? I ask because i can't seem to find any evidence of a server shutdown and it doesn't seem to be on the list on playstationtrophies.org. Thanks in advance.

They are about to due to the fact it's on ps4

Just now, EdinhoN said:

There's no confirmation about that, I've scavenged through the web and saw nothing. 

You may be right but I've heard plenty of guys on my community mention this is the case, the game is now on ps4 and with the PS3 version just about getting a trophy list this could be the case. FIFA 15 due to a weekly challenge which ea stopped is down, operation flashpoint dragon raising is down, dead space 2 servers for the mp have just gone offline, mortal kombat, wwe11-14 are off 14 is still up but u can't get a online pass anymore, but I'm pretty sure resi is gonna go. But u may be right resi 5-6 are still up and there on ps4, the other games are 100% offline now or u just can't get the platinum. Oh and wwe superstars vs legends or some crap is also offline fear 2 is, resistance 2 is to.

41 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

You may be right but I've heard plenty of guys on my community mention this is the case, the game is now on ps4 and with the PS3 version just about getting a trophy list this could be the case. FIFA 15 due to a weekly challenge which ea stopped is down, operation flashpoint dragon raising is down, dead space 2 servers for the mp have just gone offline, mortal kombat, wwe11-14 are off 14 is still up but u can't get a online pass anymore, but I'm pretty sure resi is gonna go. But u may be right resi 5-6 are still up and there on ps4, the other games are 100% offline now or u just can't get the platinum. Oh and wwe superstars vs legends or some crap is also offline fear 2 is, resistance 2 is to.

I highly doubt, RE Revelations is not a potential shutdown for the present moment. Also, it's way more complex than that: there are tons of closed servers already, wwe 2k14 is off and so is wwe 2k16 (already). Let's try to do the best to track the ones we have confirmation, because if we try to predict, we'll end as "every opened server is a potential shutdown" lol

Just now, EdinhoN said:

There's no confirmation about that, I've scavenged through the web and saw nothing. 

Just asked a friend and he said operation Rocoon city not redi Rev. But some people Reid crap that ain't 100% true, but that list of games are eve

Just now, EdinhoN said:

I highly doubt, RE Revelations is not a potential shutdown for the present moment. Also, it's way more complex than that: there are tons of closed servers already, wwe 2k14 is off and so is wwe 2k16 (already). Let's try to do the best to track the ones we have confirmation, because if we try to predict, we'll end as "every opened server is a potential shutdown" lol

Just now, EdinhoN said:

Wow Wwe 16 all ready, well mortal kombat is so u can add that to the list.  Now I'm not 100% but I think there's a game I got mixed up with defence it's called singularity. I'm pretty sure that's dead in its tracks. Worth a look. FIFA 15 is a joke because ea stopped the weekly pro challenge so u can't plat it, I bought it the other day for £1 got home to find out that is unitanable.

Hey my friend EdinhoN!

On Close Servers i think you can put more Games, because alot Games the Servers are now Close...and the People Knows That servers it's now Close and it's not necessary to play that Game because the servers are close....its a Idea for Everyone to not blow the 100 % on some Games and Plat's to! ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Devil_Max said:

Hey my friend EdinhoN!

On Close Servers i think you can put more Games, because alot Games the Servers are now Close...and the People Knows That servers it's now Close and it's not necessary to play that Game because the servers are close....its a Idea for Everyone to not blow the 100 % on some Games and Plat's to! ;)

But it's still nice to have a list I also think the f1 servers are down again not 100%

7 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

But it's still nice to have a list I also think the f1 servers are down again not 100%

F1 servers are not down. Fight Night 4 servers are not down. Dead Space 2 servers are not down. Mortal Kombat is not down. Singularity is not down. Resident Evil servers are not down. if you are just going to make sh*t up, could you please not clutter this page up with your nonsense?

• Like 3

Just now, Floorkiller74 said:

F1 servers are not down. Fight Night 4 servers are not down. Dead Space 2 servers are not down. Mortal Kombat is not down. Singularity is not down. Resident Evil servers are not down. if you are just going to make sh*t up, could you please not clutter this page up with your nonsense?

Fight night plat is unitanable due to the heavyweight title crap, champion is down I just beat dead space 2 the servers were off mortal kombat has been down for ages Reid the guide. And I said I wasn't 100% sure about singularity. FIFA 15 is down wwe 11-14 are down wwe legends vs superstars are down don't tell me because I own over 400+ boxed games go Reid the guides.

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

Fight night plat is unitanable due to the heavyweight title crap, champion is down I just beat dead space 2 the servers were off mortal kombat has been down for ages Reid the guide. And I said I wasn't 100% sure about singularity. FIFA 15 is down wwe 11-14 are down wwe legends vs superstars are down don't tell me because I own over 400+ boxed games go Reid the guides.

I also said have spook at f1 or didn't say they were down.

I'm talking about mortal kombat on vita not PS3, 

It's not just about servers it's also about unitanable plats.

1 hour ago, Devil_Max said:

Hey my friend EdinhoN!

I don't wanna do that with this thread - the focus are upcoming shutdowns only. The title of thr "Closed servers" section could have been written better by me, it was simply meant to be the shutdowns that happened since we kept track (I'll change that).

BY THE WAY:  Can anyone test if Qurare is gone?

I can't access both versions at the moment, so I guess it has been shut as expected.

NA version -> gives an "unstable network" error all the time after pressing the "Any button" at main screen after the initial loading.

JP version -> simply do nothing after the splash "Any button" screen.

PES 2016/WINNING ELEVEN 2016 will be biting the dust in 2 hours.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

I'm talking about mortal kombat on vita not PS3, 

It's not just about servers it's also about unitanable plats.

Dead space 2 has no multiplayer trophies so why do you keep insisting the servers are down when there are none? And even if there were it wouldn't affect the plat lol. 

Also just FYI, it's read not reid. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

Dead space 2 has no multiplayer trophies so why do you keep insisting the servers are down when there are none? And even if there were it wouldn't affect the plat lol. 

Also just FYI, it's read not reid. 

I know it don't have trophies I just played it but for people who enjoy it that's why I put it down

23 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

You may be right but I've heard plenty of guys on my community mention this is the case, the game is now on ps4 and with the PS3 version just about getting a trophy list this could be the case.

"I've heard plenty of guys" is a BS excuse i've heard many times. Stop spreading BS. The game is not going down anytime soon unless it's announced, plain and simple. And who the hell cares about "your community"?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

RUSE and Shaun White Skateboarding have been added. Shutdown is at 11th of November

Hi Everyone!

The Servers of Shaun White Skateboarding are very bad but o unlock all trophies but i missing only one for multiplayer.

The Uplay from Shaun its not working very well.... :(

Cya Soon Eeryone and Good Luck ;)

9 new games lists have been added:

8x Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf

1x Kill Strain

Can someone help me to confirm whether there's 8 or 9 Everybody's Golf 6 trophy lists?

I tried to find a 9th but couldn't, so I guess the 2 lists below are the same one (Actually, I think HK digital is contained inside Asia)

lycZDfI.png

• Like 1

On 21/09/2017 at 4:08 PM, EdinhoN said:

9 new games lists have been added:

8x Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf

1x Kill Strain

Can someone help me to confirm whether there's 8 or 9 Everybody's Golf 6 trophy lists?

I tried to find a 9th but couldn't, so I guess the 2 lists below are the same one (Actually, I think HK digital is contained inside Asia)

lycZDfI.png

Hi my Friend!

I think its 9 on all the Games! I can't confirm because i dont have any one and all of the Games require Online Pass and i think the PSvita Versions it's impossible to plat in some versions, but the PS3 its Possible but you have to have all the Games new or the Digital Versions for the Online Pass for eatch One Game! ;) I Think the Hong Kong Digital its the unic version in Digital because i cant find a disc version for this Game...and i discovered the release date from the Asia version are in November 22 of 2012 and the Hong Kong Version Relsease its on August 20 of 2013 because this version its exclusive on digital! ;) And now i can confirm its all 9 Versions! :D Edit: Now im confusing because i see in other site theres a Korean Version and everyone says this is the Digital Version for PS3.... 2 Eu, 2 Usa, 2 Jap and 2 Chinese or Korean....now i cant confirm if its 8 or 9 Versions my Friend...but for that situacion i think All of Players can plat only one Version of PSVITA and 4 Versions of PS3 because of Pass Online! ;)

Edited by Devil_Max

1 hour ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi my Friend!

I think its 9 on all the Games! I can't confirm because i dont have any one and all of the Games require Online Pass and i think the PSvita Versions it's impossible to plat in some versions, but the PS3 its Possible but you have to have all the Games new or the Digital Versions for the Online Pass for eatch One Game! ;) I Think the Hong Kong Digital its the unic version in Digital because i cant find a disc version for this Game...and i discovered the release date from the Asia version are in November 22 of 2012 and the Hong Kong Version Relsease its on August 20 of 2013 because this version its exclusive on digital! ;) And now i can confirm its all 9 Versions! :D Edit: Now im confusing because i see in other site theres a Korean Version and everyone says this is the Digital Version for PS3.... 2 Eu, 2 Usa, 2 Jap and 2 Chinese or Korean....now i cant confirm if its 8 or 9 Versions my Friend...but for that situacion i think All of Players can plat only one Version of PSVITA and 4 Versions of PS3 because of Pass Online! ;)

It is not 9, every trophy website is linking 8 versions, so I'll assume pst.org is wrong cause their entries are manual. As far as I know, PSNP dumps from PSN servers.

You're right. There's 4 PS3 version to plat and only 1 Vita per account due to restrictions with online pass (it is only available in the region of your account)

• Like 2