Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

• 2 weeks later...

- Service Termination Notice - Greetings from Operation7 Revolution Thank you to all players who have loved and enjoyed for 2 years. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that Operation7 Revolution will be ended to service on Sep. 16, 2019. We apologize for not continuing the game service You can play and enjoy the game until Sep. 16, 2019. We’ll come back and show you better game and service, soon. Thank you Termination Schedule DLC purchases disabled : 06. 13. 2019 End of service : 09. 16. 2019

Operation7 revolution closing sep 16. it's from there Facebook account 

Edited by demonviper666
  • Like 2

Some people were reporting that they cannot access Road To Glory after May 20, 11 AM GMT +3 (WWE 2K18). We still have 9-10 days for server closure but I saw some reports like this so just a heads up. Hope this is a temporary status but... Farewell WWE 2K18

Where I saw the report: https://psnprofiles.com/session/176839-wwe-2k18

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
Keyboard editing Glory as Float lol
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Some people were reporting that they cannot access Road To Float after May 20, 11 AM GMT +3 (WWE 2K18). We still have 9-10 days for server closure but I saw some reports like this so just a heads up. Hope this is a temporary status but... Farewell WWE 2K18

I Try Every Solution's with a Friend Yesterday doing matches Online and No Trophy To...i think impossible i send alot tweet's for 2k and Email's and received only one answer from 2k to turn off my Router and Turrn again i do that and continue same....its impossibe sorry everyone.... :(

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

I Try Every Solution's with a Friend Yesterday doing matches Online and No Trophy To...i think impossible i send alot tweet's for 2k and Email's and received only one answer from 2k to turn off my Router and Turrn again i do that and continue same....its impossibe sorry everyone.... :(

Sorry guys, didn't see that one coming :'(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

Do any of them have online aspects, aside from stat choices?

nothing online. episodes can still be downloaded if have the disc or purchased prior.

Edited by lordguwa

On 5/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

Some people were reporting that they cannot access Road To Glory after May 20, 11 AM GMT +3 (WWE 2K18). We still have 9-10 days for server closure but I saw some reports like this so just a heads up. Hope this is a temporary status but... Farewell WWE 2K18

Attention! Someone just unlocked Ringmaster trophy today. If anyone see this, you have 3-4 days to unlock Ringmaster trophy. If you unlocked Gauntlet Runner and Big draw trophies before, then go for it! If not, not risk it because you won't have enough time for another PPV.

• Like 1

On 28/05/2019 at 11:06 PM, Varhur said:

If you can get retail copies, then you're not in the rush.

True, but a lot of retail copies are a 'season pass disc'. It comes with the first episode and then you have to download the others from the store. Will be curious if that will still work if they get delisted.

40 minutes ago, igs63 said:

True, but a lot of retail copies are a 'season pass disc'. It comes with the first episode and then you have to download the others from the store. Will be curious if that will still work if they get delisted.

Do you actually have to purchase the later episodes through the store? Do they end up in your download list?

A lot of Telltale's games that have been removed like Tales of Monkey Island and more are available digitally on GameStops website. So there is hope to man some of these.

Besides, there are a few forum posts about this already.

Edited by dottyduke1

29 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

A lot of Telltale's games that have been removed like Tales of Monkey Island and more are available digitally on GameStops website. So there is hope to man some of these.

Besides, there are a few forum posts about this already.

what's the current status of the rest of the games on the storefronts?

1 minute ago, Emokruemmel said:

Is it true that battlefield bad company closed at 24.9.2019? Someone tell me that

Where is that coming from? Announcing server closures is the one thing EA are reliable for so im sure it would be on there service updates page if it was.

• Like 3

Since someone mentioned EA, I checked the Service Notice page and noticed some new things have been posted:

July 1st, 2019: Madden NFL 17 Draft Champions (7 trophies on PS3, 6 trophies on PS4 impacted)

July 1st, 2019: Madden NFL 18 MUT Champs (no trophies impacted AFAIK)

November 1st, 2019: NBA Live 14 (16 trophies impacted. 1 is Discontinued, another + Platinum are not obtainable).

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Since someone mentioned EA, I checked the Service Notice page and noticed some new things have been posted:

July 1st, 2019: Madden NFL 17 Draft Champions (7 trophies on PS3, 6 trophies on PS4 impacted)

July 1st, 2019: Madden NFL 18 MUT Champs (no trophies impacted AFAIK)

November 1st, 2019: NBA Live 14 (16 trophies impacted. 1 is Discontinued, another + Platinum are not obtainable).

But you can do draft champions offline and i wonder why for 17 MUT isn't listed :hmm: 

12 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Completely missed that Draft Champions has offline support. ?

Is it guaranteed to stay online after the given date?

From the Madden 17 trophy guide in .org, they used the expression "solo event" referring to it being able to be played offline (of course, still connected to MUT servers).

The word "event" makes me worry that such solo event could become inaccessible in July

On 22/05/2019 at 4:05 PM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

I Confirm Now and The Servers of WWE 2K18 continue Online! ;)

I Play a Match of ROAD TO GLORY now....and I Hope the People Can get all the Trophies Online in Time.... :D

So no ones know the new date of Servers Close...but i think in Monday Day 3 of June... :S