Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

25 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

will Sony make even just trying to sign into PSN on older gen consoles obsolete 

say you hammered out a bunch of trophies on your ps3 or your vita but you cant even sync them to the server, thats a possible day i fear

Eventually, yes. By that time though, we should have new hardware that can play PS3 titles (I'm thinking PS6 or PS7) or newer programs like GoneSpy that'll allow connectivity after the plug has been pulled.

• Like 3

On 6/19/2019 at 9:02 AM, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the heads up!

I guess Hong Kong is probably going down too.

Also, it seems to be only playable with the respective region account (probably the subscription can't be redeemed in another account, like a PS service)

They can definitely be played on a foreign account. I've seen USA accounts with the Japan version. They would need the respective country's VPN though, as well as the Capcom Online Game subscription to earn trophies, meaning it's pretty much pointless to try for the two games. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
Huh, nvm, NBA released...awfully late though.

23 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

That other thread:

Also; meeeeeh they delisted the DLC's; rage buy from hong kong activated and hoping that that account thingy still works; I can still get the 100% since I already got kitty got wet :3

I wonder if Golden Abyss upgrades in Fight for Fortune works using the region trick. Will probably give it a try before the "shutdown" (highly doubtful that the servers will be fixed to shutdown in some months, though)

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like starblood arena is now officially dead. When trying to connect to the servers, you will be greeted with a "cannot connect to the server prompt"

This renders everything except 1 trophy unobtainable since you need to connect to the server for ranked and single player (burnout circuit).

I tested this only on the newest updated version and I dont know if LAN is a possibility for maybe private match.

I tested that atleast the tutorial trophy is still avaliable to get. but that makes it so a random unaware (ps+) guy can play the tutorial and be stuck with an unobtainable list, so be wary!

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a Most Wanted thread bumped after months and then new posts here, i had a heart attack lol. I mean, i have 100%'d the PS3 version years ago, but i'd like to play the Vita one someday (got it for free when EA offered one free game for each console some years ago, they also gave Mirror's Edge and PvZ:GW)

Edited by Lance_87

2 updates:

- FIFA 19 will become unachievable soon due to Weekend League shutdown

- Angel Senki was mentioned by delistedgames as shutting down, however I couldn't find a trophy list for it (F2P japanese game from 2009), I won't add it to the list then as I supposed it's trophy-less. (In case someone manage to find, warn me and it goes to the list)

12 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

2 updates:

- FIFA 19 will become unachievable soon due to Weekend League shutdown

- Angel Senki was mentioned by delistedgames as shutting down, however I couldn't find a trophy list for it (F2P japanese game from 2009), I won't add it to the list then as I supposed it's trophy-less. (In case someone manage to find, warn me and it goes to the list)

FIFA games are the biggest bullshitism I have ever seen. Thanks for still updating all the games :D 

• Like 4