Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Add to "SERVERS TO WATCH OUT!":

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Add to "SERVERS TO WATCH OUT!":

Totally forgot about that one, pretty bad aight!

With the Hi-Rez games; Add to that paladins as well. I can't totally say what all happened with this game (since I already platted it in beta), but briefly.

So what phases did it went through?

- Master collector was glitched in beta were only the really earlier players could get it. (I wasn't early enough).

- Then master collector got a few iterations, the trophy evolved with the game. But it had some 'easy' periods and some 'grindy' periods;

- Last one standing has a history as well due to game modes changing. It had the 'survival' mode which was just an elimination mode and therefore it was easy to obtain... was since the mode was since then deleted, so now it got a lot harder.

I don't know the exact state of master collector now; but last one standing was harder now -> maybe wait a bit?

Since this game is still active enough and ever changing (just like smite), I wouldn't count an trophy oversight out, as well as any trophy getting easier or harder over time! Maybe someone more recent can fill in the blanks, but this is what I noticed.

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

With the Hi-Rez games; Add to that paladins as well. I can't totally say what all happened with this game (since I already platted it in beta), but briefly.

At the moment the game is fine, everything is earnable, last man standing being the only one that needs to be boosted,

game is also quite active still so it could be around for a while but being a f2p title we'll never know how well its doing.

agree with the ones to watch getting a separate thread, as having everything here will make it more difficult to track all the different subjects.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Wait so for Grand Kingdom the server closed October 1st or not? I see it's "In Doubt" as listed and not something sure., just need to update or they are still alive?

The international version shut down. The one referred to in the list as uncertain is the Japanese version which has different servers. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Wait so for Grand Kingdom the server closed October 1st or not? I see it's "In Doubt" as listed and not something sure., just need to update or they are still alive?

The server shut down.

You can no longer obtain flags from the online portion.

It's in doubt because people aren't sure if the 20 flags trophy us completely unobtainable.

You can obtain 8 fixed flags offline and purchase up to 10 dlc flags.  The uncertainty comes from allegedly offline flags (different from the fixed flags) drop at a very rare rate. Nobody has been able to confirm whether they actually drop

Edited by AJ_-_808

On 10/7/2019 at 8:40 AM, EdinhoN said:

But as long as I'm aware, everything's fine with KZ ShadowFall right?

I don't think it fits in this section because I think it's aimed at erratic and problematic servers, which were broken at some point and luckily were fixed by the devs, etc. KZ Shadowfall will definitely close in 1 to 2 years max, but Sony shall give decent warning about it.

Thanks, good call. Totally forgot about Project Cars

Yup, both already had problems in the past and were fixed, who knows when they will break again and simply never be fixed

I did get the platinum in august. But with my plus subscription running out on Monday, I cant boost the online.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:37 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I don't recommend anyone starting EA Sports UFC if you haven't played it yet.

In the Spotlight 1f3c6.png

Upload a Highlight Reel to FighterNet

Is unobtainable since more than a year now. So becareful adding this title to your trophy list.

Other than that, if you already have it on your list, than knock out the rest asap.

Hmm, maybe it'd be a case like the Saints Row series, where tricking the game into thinking the server/ip address exists will be all that matters? Like, if the game see an upload attempt was made, it won't care if it was successful or not, since it got a response back from server? I dunno, maybe something worth trying?

41 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Hmm, maybe it'd be a case like the Saints Row series, where tricking the game into thinking the server/ip address exists will be all that matters? Like, if the game see an upload attempt was made, it won't care if it was successful or not, since it got a response back from server? I dunno, maybe something worth trying?

Yep, totally worth the test. It could be as easy to achieve as the Saints Row trophy

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 2:37 AM, Bumperklever said:

This is purely for 'known upcoming shutdowns' portal 2 and blacklist never got an official shutdown. There is another thread focussing on unobtainable plats, you should look at that one :)

Would you kindly give me the link to the other thread?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2019 at 4:37 AM, PachoBukaros said:

Hi, this week i back for play with my brother account NFL blitz, but i saw that have days that cant connect online,some have same problems? EA NFL Blitz servers r working or servers down without prior notice  

I tried the game on an alt account today and I can't get online too. I'll take a look every now and then but EA probably decided to no longer support this game without prior notice because no one was playing it.

Edited by Badgetone
  • Like 1