Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

2 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

It hasn't been offline for an hour or two. The servers have been offline for at least a full day now and they are still offline.

In that case, I'll boot up my copy and take a look. EDIT: I have just booted up my copy and got in with no problems, plus the bot match servers are very busy at the moment so the problem must be at your end ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case, I'll boot up my copy and take a look. EDIT: I have just booted up my copy and got in with no problems, plus the bot match servers are very busy at the moment so the problem must be at your end 1f914.png.

You can get in with no problem but you can't actually PLAY the game because the servers are down.

Also, it's impossible for the bot match servers to be busy since hardly anyone plays this game. I've been doing my dailies everyday since January and I know there is something seriously wrong with this game in its current state.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--

2 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

You can get in with no problem but you can't actually PLAY the game because the servers are down.

Also, it's impossible for the bot match servers to be busy since hardly anyone plays this game. I've been doing my dailies everyday since January and I know there is something seriously wrong with this game in its current state.

I played a match and had no issues at all but will do another one today, to make sure last night wasn't a fluke.

EDIT 1: I just tried to start a private game on Outback and was kicked out after a few seconds so will try something else.

EDIT 2: I've just tried the operations and campaign but can't get into either. Ok, this sucks. I'm going to file a bug report immediately!

Also, I apologise for not believing you.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I seriously hope the PS3 SingStar shutdown is the XMB one.

I highly doubt, as the game is the same between PS3 and PS4.

Good news is that the DLC songs works with both regional stacks (bought a few in my brazilian account and was able to use them in EU game). However some songs are not crossbuy with PS3

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

"Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine" for PS3 is delisted right? (online still working)

Couldn't find it in the "delisted" list, should it be added there?

Its not completely delisted. You need to buy the complete edition from the US PSN store

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

"Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine" for PS3 is delisted right? (online still working)

Couldn't find it in the "delisted" list, should it be added there?

You shouldn't use that list for delisted games, use the Delisted Games site.

Anyway, was it ever released digitally in Europe for the PS3? It's still listed on Steam.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, samuel_hsc said:

I think Driveclub games got delisted even on NA. I've looked into the usa and canada store, some of the content doesn't appear and the rest appears as unavailable.

Can confirm DriveClub has been delisted. Only the DLC can be found; but better get a move on if you still want it. 

2 hours ago, samuel_hsc said:

I think Driveclub games got delisted even on NA. I've looked into the usa and canada store, some of the content doesn't appear and the rest appears as unavailable.

It's delisted but you can still get the Season Pass as well as the Bike DLC from Gamestop. Unfortunately though, despite the fact that you get access to all of the DLCs included in the Season Pass, there will be some races that require cars (currently delisted) that needed to be downloaded from the PS Store. Therefore, unless you have them already, you won't be able to get all 3 stars in some Season Pass DLCs.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

Isn't there a thread to talk about delistings? This is for games with server closures.

There's a delistings section on this topic and Driveclub is listed as still available. I just gave a heads up to OP, since I coudn't find the game on NA stores.

Edited by samuel_hsc
  • Like 1