Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 1-11-2019 at 0:23 PM, Lance_87 said:

I seriously hope the PS3 SingStar shutdown is the XMB one.

On 1-11-2019 at 6:35 PM, Winterglemm said:

am going to scream

On 1-11-2019 at 9:48 PM, Helyx said:

You better scream into that microphone before the end of January.

I am DONE ??

-

It's good that they gave a long shutdown date for Battleborn. Easily possible in a few months. But hell it's grindy, so good luck to all of you that going to do it.

Battleborn:

Main Game: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
    New Recruits! DLC: 1/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Neverending Battle DLC: 3/10
    Darkest Before Dawn DLC: 3/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Approximate time to Platinum/100%?: 80-100+hrs for the Platinum and 120+hrs for the 100%

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/battleborn/309699-battleborn-trophy-guide-complete-edition-road-map.html

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I am DONE 1f602.png1f602.png

-

It's good that they gave a long shutdown date for Battleborn. Easily possible in a few months. But hell it's grindy, so good luck to all of you that going to do it.

Battleborn:

Main Game: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
    New Recruits! DLC: 1/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Neverending Battle DLC: 3/10
    Darkest Before Dawn DLC: 3/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Approximate time to Platinum/100%?: 80-100+hrs for the Platinum and 120+hrs for the 100%

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/battleborn/309699-battleborn-trophy-guide-complete-edition-road-map.html

If you boost everything, then you can Plat and 100% Battleborn in a month or less so there's plenty of time :).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WaseWalayse said:

And it looks like it's already delisted, same goes for season pass.
Any Ideas if they released psychical complete edition? Probably not because I can't find one.

The Season Pass was delisted years ago, thus the only way to buy the Operation DLCs is to purchase 4,200 Platinum currency then buy the Season Pass bundle from the in-game store. Also, the game bombed so never got a complete edition of any kind. Retail copies can be picked up for peanuts these days so look around and you'll soon find a copy :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

Thanks for the heads up, I've added Battleborn to the list.

FIFA 18 is unachievable, daily objectives are gone almost 2 months after the planned date.

Also, can anybody confirm if EA Sports UFC has been shutdown already? The game is still installed in my PS4 but my EA Access is expired

On 12/5/2019 at 2:52 AM, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the info, i've added it to the list

They're actually already shutting down matchmaking functionality 9th of December 2019, so most trophies will not be obtainable, if I understand the announcement correctly.
So might as well put this date on the front page and move the game to the "already shutdown" list in 2 days.. RIP Gwent.

6 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

They're actually already shutting down matchmaking functionality 9th of December 2019, so most trophies will not be obtainable, if I understand the announcement correctly.
So might as well put this date on the front page and move the game to the "already shutdown" list in 2 days.. RIP Gwent.

Mmm, if that's the actual case, better delete the game and forget it in the trash can. Good Lord i don't have any trophies unlocked from it.

15 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

Does this effect the abilitly to get the platinum? The guide doesn't mention anything regarding any online trophies.

It's a different game that has apparently just shutdown.

10 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

The announcement said that "both console versions will be operational up until 09/06/2020" with limited functionality. This limited functionality includes that "matchmaking on consoles with other platforms will no longer be supported" from December 9th.

• Like 4

@EdinhoN can you add Battleborn to upcoming delisting too. When they remove the in-game currency then the season pass will be harder to get + might be unobtainable in the first place. This leads to unobtainable DLCs after 24th February 2020. [I know that you are able to do dailies but getting all the platinum which is required to unlock season pass takes at least a year]

7 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

@EdinhoN can you add Battleborn to upcoming delisting too. When they remove the in-game currency then the season pass will be harder to get + might be unobtainable in the first place. This leads to unobtainable DLCs after 24th February 2020. [I know that you are able to do dailies but getting all the platinum which is required to unlock season pass takes at least a year]

The trophies won't be unobtainable but you'd be hard pushed to earn the required Platinum in time to buy the Operations if you haven't already started playing.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update

5 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Jesus... Good to know, I'll add this info.

Does the season pass gives any more good advantages? (Unlocking better weapons, etc)

33 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Does the season pass gives any more good advantages? (Unlocking better weapons, etc)

Other than unlocking the DLC characters from the beginning and granting access to the Operations, the Season Pass offers zero additional benefits. The DLC characters can be bought for a few thousand in-game credits but you will easily earn enough to unlock all of them by just playing through story a few times. Without the Season Pass or Season Pass Bundle, there is no way to play the Operations :(.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The trophies won't be unobtainable but you'd be hard pushed to earn the required Platinum in time to buy the Operations.

That's true but you can't get an infinite amount of platinums a day. It's limited by the dailies so there is a certain point in time where the DLCs become unobtainable.

Saying in Oktober: "Attention the DLCs become unobtainable tomorrow because you have to do every daily possible from today onwards in order to purchase the DLC on the last day before shut down in order to get maybe a group of people at the last day with DLCs unlocked  in order to get the mission done in time in order to pop the last trophy in the last second of the last minute of the last day  of the last month is kind of not good imo. Better to mention that early in time that those trophies will become unobtainable.

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Edited by REAPER4536

4 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

That's true but you can't get an infinite amount of platinums a day. It's limited by the dailies so there is a certain point in time where the DLCs become unobtainable.

Saying in Oktober: "Attention the DLCs become unobtainable tomorrow because you have to do every daily possible from today onwards in order to purchase the DLC on the last day before shut down in order to get maybe a group of people at the last day with DLCs unlocked  in order to get the mission done in time in order to pop the last trophy in the last second of the last minute of the last day  of the last month is kind of not good imo. Better to mention that early in time that those trophies will become unobtainable.

I know that, which is why I said players would be hard pushed to earn enough Platinum before the servers close if they haven't already started.

33 minutes ago, Helyx said:

No more fighting over belts with ridiculous requirements. Good riddance.

Well, at least the belt holders will finally rest in peace lol

Must be annoying playing a few matches with your alts every now and then for 5 years or so.

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 1