EdinhoN

Known Upcoming Server Shutdowns

1,956 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, samuel_hsc said:

I think Driveclub games got delisted even on NA. I've looked into the usa and canada store, some of the content doesn't appear and the rest appears as unavailable.

Can confirm DriveClub has been delisted. Only the DLC can be found; but better get a move on if you still want it. 

2 hours ago, samuel_hsc said:

I think Driveclub games got delisted even on NA. I've looked into the usa and canada store, some of the content doesn't appear and the rest appears as unavailable.

It's delisted but you can still get the Season Pass as well as the Bike DLC from Gamestop. Unfortunately though, despite the fact that you get access to all of the DLCs included in the Season Pass, there will be some races that require cars (currently delisted) that needed to be downloaded from the PS Store. Therefore, unless you have them already, you won't be able to get all 3 stars in some Season Pass DLCs.

Isn't there a thread to talk about delistings? This is for games with server closures.

Just now, dottyduke1 said:

Isn't there a thread to talk about delistings? This is for games with server closures.

The latest delistings are allowed here.

15 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

There's a delistings section on this topic and Driveclub is listed as still available. I just gave a heads up to OP, since I coudn't find the game on NA stores.

Edited by samuel_hsc

47 minutes ago, stripocean said:

Add to the delisting list Grid 2

That's not the right thread. Only the most recent delistings will be added here.

Actually, i don't see the purpose to keep a list of "confirmed delistings" when it has less than 10 entries anyway.

Surprised the servers are still up. Thought they would be shut down by now. Was about to look into it, then Gigantic 😭 came out... 

On 1-11-2019 at 0:23 PM, Lance_87 said:

I seriously hope the PS3 SingStar shutdown is the XMB one.

On 1-11-2019 at 6:35 PM, Winterglemm said:

am going to scream

On 1-11-2019 at 9:48 PM, Helyx said:

You better scream into that microphone before the end of January.

I am DONE 😂😂

-

It's good that they gave a long shutdown date for Battleborn. Easily possible in a few months. But hell it's grindy, so good luck to all of you that going to do it.

Battleborn:

Main Game: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
    New Recruits! DLC: 1/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Neverending Battle DLC: 3/10
    Darkest Before Dawn DLC: 3/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Approximate time to Platinum/100%?: 80-100+hrs for the Platinum and 120+hrs for the 100%

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/battleborn/309699-battleborn-trophy-guide-complete-edition-road-map.html

Edited by TazDevilz1986

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I am DONE 1f602.png1f602.png

-

It's good that they gave a long shutdown date for Battleborn. Easily possible in a few months. But hell it's grindy, so good luck to all of you that going to do it.

Battleborn:

Main Game: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
    New Recruits! DLC: 1/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Neverending Battle DLC: 3/10
    Darkest Before Dawn DLC: 3/10 if boosted, 4/10 if done legit.
    Approximate time to Platinum/100%?: 80-100+hrs for the Platinum and 120+hrs for the 100%

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/battleborn/309699-battleborn-trophy-guide-complete-edition-road-map.html

If you boost everything, then you can Plat and 100% Battleborn in a month or less so there's plenty of time :).

And it looks like it's already delisted, same goes for season pass.
Any Ideas if they released psychical complete edition? Probably not because I can't find one.

41 minutes ago, WaseWalayse said:

And it looks like it's already delisted, same goes for season pass.
Any Ideas if they released psychical complete edition? Probably not because I can't find one.

The Season Pass was delisted years ago, thus the only way to buy the Operation DLCs is to purchase 4,200 Platinum currency then buy the Season Pass bundle from the in-game store. Also, the game bombed so never got a complete edition of any kind. Retail copies can be picked up for peanuts these days so look around and you'll soon find a copy :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Thanks for the heads up, I've added Battleborn to the list.

FIFA 18 is unachievable, daily objectives are gone almost 2 months after the planned date.

Also, can anybody confirm if EA Sports UFC has been shutdown already? The game is still installed in my PS4 but my EA Access is expired

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

looks as though Gwent is shutting down in june 2020 

Thanks for the info, i've added it to the list

4 minutes ago, Winterglemm said:

dragon dogma dead :(

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't able to test this game so it's good to have confirmation. Removing from the list now

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't able to test this game so it's good to have confirmation. Removing from the list now

Does this effect the abilitly to get the platinum? The guide doesn't mention anything regarding any online trophies.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:52 AM, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the info, i've added it to the list

They're actually already shutting down matchmaking functionality 9th of December 2019, so most trophies will not be obtainable, if I understand the announcement correctly.
So might as well put this date on the front page and move the game to the "already shutdown" list in 2 days.. RIP Gwent.

6 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

They're actually already shutting down matchmaking functionality 9th of December 2019, so most trophies will not be obtainable, if I understand the announcement correctly.
So might as well put this date on the front page and move the game to the "already shutdown" list in 2 days.. RIP Gwent.

Mmm, if that's the actual case, better delete the game and forget it in the trash can. Good Lord i don't have any trophies unlocked from it.

15 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

Does this effect the abilitly to get the platinum? The guide doesn't mention anything regarding any online trophies.

It's a different game that has apparently just shutdown.

10 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

The announcement said that "both console versions will be operational up until 09/06/2020" with limited functionality. This limited functionality includes that "matchmaking on consoles with other platforms will no longer be supported" from December 9th.

@EdinhoN can you add Battleborn to upcoming delisting too. When they remove the in-game currency then the season pass will be harder to get + might be unobtainable in the first place. This leads to unobtainable DLCs after 24th February 2020. [I know that you are able to do dailies but getting all the platinum which is required to unlock season pass takes at least a year]

7 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

@EdinhoN can you add Battleborn to upcoming delisting too. When they remove the in-game currency then the season pass will be harder to get + might be unobtainable in the first place. This leads to unobtainable DLCs after 24th February 2020. [I know that you are able to do dailies but getting all the platinum which is required to unlock season pass takes at least a year]

The trophies won't be unobtainable but you'd be hard pushed to earn the required Platinum in time to buy the Operations if you haven't already started playing.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update