Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

27 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

Well, I'm not worried about the Plat itself so much as these semi co-op trophies. I'm still interested in the game either way. I doubt I'll be committed (or good) enough to Plat it.

Anyway, I don't wanna go too OT, but I hope the info that's been added is accurate. If not, well, sucks to be me. But meh, what's one more unobtainable. 

I'll take the risk of it as I believe it's not gonna be unobtainable and won't even start. Don't feel like wasting money and time with it right now, adding more clutter to my trophy list (500h plat is real shit lol)

Of course if some stated that rescue is not accessible offline, I'll certainly reconsider it

Edited by EdinhoN

7 hours ago, ahmwe said:

I got really confused about Battleborn trophies ! If I buy the bundle pass within the game currency , will I get all characters & the DLC permanently? & will I miss any trophy if I start now? 

The DLC characters were patched in for free so you don't need the Season Pass to access them but you do have to grind out a few thousand in-game credits to unlock them, though that will come naturally. The Operations on the other hand, will be inaccessible and you'll miss out on the 100% if you don't buy the Season Pass Bundle before the premium currency is delisted in February - because it will take longer to grind out the required Platinum than the servers have left before they close. Once you have the Season Pass bundle, then you can play the Operations to your heart's content until the servers close in 2021.

3 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

It seems that Fight Night Round 4 and NHL 3 on 3 servers are unreachable for newcomers: there is no way to accept the EA terms anymore and even using old games like SSX, Battlefield Bad Company, etc hasn't worked

That sucks :(. Apparently, Blur is the same and its servers are unreachable for anyone who starts the game now :(.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Wait, what? So it's not only that problem with new accounts?

According to this thread:

If you make a new account, then it's impossible to connect to the servers or have any stats saved to the Leaderboards but old accounts have far fewer issues.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

does this same deal apply to battlefield 3 and 4, or are they run differently? anyone know? thanks

BF 3 & 4 are safe for the foreseeable future but knowing EA, they could decide to can both of them with minimal warning so I wouldn't dawdle if you have any out standing trophies to earn in either game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 3

Just a clarification:

Bad Company and SSX are still operational (won't say fully because they had other old known problems), you can accept the EA online terms on each game and you'll be able to login on them, however accepting the terms on them won't unlock the multiplayer portion anymore on Fight Night Round 4, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade (these were old known workarounds) and it seems from EA forums that even Fight Night Champion, which is not scheduled yet for a shutdown is facing similar problems, so EA has definitely changed something in their old servers in the last few months

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

You should try to Accept the EA Sports Terms on Newer Games Like FIFA 18 & FIFA 19

Blitz had same issue and using Fifa 19 PS3 terms you can enter the game

Sure, will give it a try with FIFA 16 later to see if it helps and will try to rent a FIFA 19 soon to test