EdinhoN

Known Upcoming Server Shutdowns

2,016 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

does this same deal apply to battlefield 3 and 4, or are they run differently? anyone know? thanks

BF 3 & 4 are safe for the foreseeable future but knowing EA, they could decide to can both of them with minimal warning so I wouldn't dawdle if you have any out standing trophies to earn in either game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a clarification:

Bad Company and SSX are still operational (won't say fully because they had other old known problems), you can accept the EA online terms on each game and you'll be able to login on them, however accepting the terms on them won't unlock the multiplayer portion anymore on Fight Night Round 4, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade (these were old known workarounds) and it seems from EA forums that even Fight Night Champion, which is not scheduled yet for a shutdown is facing similar problems, so EA has definitely changed something in their old servers in the last few months

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition may have gone unobtainable, due to the T&Cs no longer being accessible when logging into the servers :(:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try to Accept the EA Sports Terms on Newer Games Like FIFA 18 & FIFA 19

Blitz had same issue and using Fifa 19 PS3 terms you can enter the game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

You should try to Accept the EA Sports Terms on Newer Games Like FIFA 18 & FIFA 19

Blitz had same issue and using Fifa 19 PS3 terms you can enter the game

Sure, will give it a try with FIFA 16 later to see if it helps and will try to rent a FIFA 19 soon to test 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@EdinhoN Can you please add Trans-Galactic Tournament and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 to the list of shutdown games, the online is down for both and trophies unobtainable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

@EdinhoN Can you please add Trans-Galactic Tournament and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 to the list of shutdown games, the online is down for both and trophies unobtainable.

I thought Activision fixed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 a year or two back or is this a new problem entirely?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I thought Activision fixed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 a year or two back or is this a new problem entirely?

Agreed. They had "fixed" the servers but it still took a while for you to connect to certain maps. @ryuji_sakujo can you please provide a source for the server closure for THPS5?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, sorry guys I might've gone off unverified/old info.
I just googled quickly, this popped up:

Russel, Bradley (February 22, 2018) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hawk's_Pro_Skater_5#cite_note-22

-> https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/370715-tony-hawks-pro-skater-5-psn-sale-despite-servers-shut

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@EdinhoN Please confirm when Trans-Galactic Tournament has been added to the list of "shutdown games".

 

 

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Ok, sorry guys I might've gone off unverified/old info.
I just googled quickly, this popped up:

Russel, Bradley (February 22, 2018) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hawk's_Pro_Skater_5#cite_note-22

-> https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/370715-tony-hawks-pro-skater-5-psn-sale-despite-servers-shut

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@EdinhoN Please confirm when Trans-Galactic Tournament has been added to the list of "shutdown games".

 

 

 

Checked last night. THPS5 servers are fine 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update about Fight Night Round 4: accepting FIFA 19 terms on ps3 won't unlock the multiplayer for Fight Night.

Pretty sure it's simply unachievable for newcomers.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

007 Legends servers are down for 3 days already, it's possible that activision shut down servers without warning. Currently waiting for reply from support. All tweets are appreciated

 

 

Edited by B-Boy_Zack_Fair
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other titles are working fine but didn't test legends yet.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Other titles are working fine but didn't test legends yet.

There is always a possibility that it could be region specific problem, so would be great if someone tests this 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other titles are older than legends if they shut legends down, they would shut the older first or maybe all at once.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last player got an online trophy in January 21/2020 hmm maybe it's down!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Hi Everyone!

For some people the Game its now impossible to Get 100 % because the Game its no More in all Digital store's and Dlc's are take off to from Stores, so its only possible if you have now the Dlc's and Game on your Library from PS4 Console... :(

 

I Hope this Help's Eeryone and Have a Great Day! ;)

Cya Everyone! :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

For some people the Game its now impossible to Get 100 % because the Game its no More in all Digital store's and Dlc's are take off to from Stores, so its only possible if you have now the Dlc's and Game on your Library from PS4 Console... :(

 

I Hope this Help's Eeryone and Have a Great Day! ;)

Cya Everyone! :D

I guess you don't need to download DLC for the "DLC" trophies, it seems that they are title updates.

Can anybody who played the game confirm that?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone!

I Confirm the Singstar Store its all Offline and its Impossible to get the Trophies Online and Buy more Songs on PS3 nd PS4.... :'(

I Hope for Everyone get them in Time because they close before they say on Stores...I Dont have a Picture to Show you but in some Stores they say that you can buy Song's to 23:59 of 31 of January, but they close before that Time.... :'(

I Hope for Everyone make in time the All Trophies Online, but i know some Frien's mine dont do in time....so im sorry for everyone dont make in time....

Cya Everyone and Sorry again.... :'(

P.S: Sorry again Everyone....


 

Edited by Devil_Max
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not a platinum stopper but challenges in Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 have been permanently deactivated. 

 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Dev-Update-on-GW2-Live-Service/m-p/8695894#M14058

 

Sigh, I feel bad for not doing them now. I expected the community challenge to  roulate it to the end just like the rest, it is not like they developing stuff and if they do then they could have just rehashed everything (shitty for older players that played a lot, doesn't matter for newer players) ... 

 

Also the shitty corporate communication - > remove a mode at the same day you announced it = clapclap

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now