Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

6 hours ago, john_cena1993 said:

Does it affect boss hunts as well?

Nah. Only these 2 in PVZ 2 in the Trials of Gnomus DLC:

- Team Player
Meet the Contribution Requirement for 3 Community Challenges

- Together we Win
Open 5 Community Challenge Reward Chests.

You can still get every other trophy in the main game, but i would just pay attention on the Epic Guests you only need to do 10 of them for the trophy. Because they are timed, and sometimes you don't get any for some reason. Probably will see some danger on that one in the future. Just make sure to activate them to the board, so they don't get lost once they are getting expired.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

27 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

As far as I've heard the Cats VS Dinos Event also didn't appear anymore in the Portal, is this still the case? Does anyone know?

EA hasn’t specified what modes will continue to appear in the portal so at this stage it’s hoping that cat vs Dinos and boss hunt are continued in the reduced rotation 

Edited by black__bunny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LupusLance34 said:

I believe Activision just shut off all the remaining Hero game servers (Guitar hero, Band Hero and DJ Hero).

It looks like Activision have canned the Blood Drive servers as well, because no one has earned any of the MP trophies in over a fortnight.

UPDATE: Activision may also have canned the servers for Apache: Air Assault, Cabela's North American Adventures, Chaotic: Shadow Warriors and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (both stacks).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

We shouldn't be going off of recent achiever gaps of 2 weeks to say things are closed. Some of these games are nearly 10 years old, 2 weeks is a perfectly normally time gap between earners. The only 1s to be worried about right now is DJ Hero and Guitar Hero 5, DJ Hero moreso if it's been since January.

DJ Hero worked perfectly when I got the trophies this monday. They were also working the day after.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Blood Drive is still online. A friend just tested it. Would be nice, if someone could test Apache. 

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Chivalry is also fine (PS4 version). In a match atm.

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

To be honest : I think this shutdown/server problem only affects first party Activision titles. That means games that are developed by developers that are owned by Activision. 

Apache is probably fine as well. 

1 hour ago, pablocebo said:

Cabelas`s North american adventures It works perfectly, I just checked it on a secondary account

That's good to hear :). BTW, is anyone able to check the PS3 version of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1