Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

well, there's some good news at least...

Those of you that have seen my threads know that MLB 16 has been abruptly unobtainable for almost 2 weeks. My friend and I emailed the devs over the weekend, and, well...

Spoiler

56334bb11c7be488ab8d2cdb61344e6a.png

The weekly challenge is back, and thus the plat's obtainable again. Merry christmas, kiddos
 ?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LupusLance34 said:

kgfLMes.jpg

I'm not giving up just yet. Maybe I can get them to do something.

If you get talking to them again ask aboit the 007 legends to they have ignorned all my messages so faR

edit: just saw its confirmed they are shutting most ps3 titles down 

Edited by Gaming-Kingdoms

3 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Not really a game shutdown, but the official PSN forums will bite the dust this month. 

That's a huge shame, since there are many posts with solutions for problems visible for everyone on it. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/forums/playstation-systems.topic.html/playstation_forumsc-M1Oh/

Their idiocy doesn't know limits. The new forums didn't even last a year lol. And all old discussions were lost after the update...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Ok. If Activision is closing it with her older PS3 titles, i need to get the online stuff for Wolfenstein (2009)  done ASAP. Gotta have to search for sessions.

I dont think they'll shut down ALL Activision servers on ps3 without warning. They have a LOT of servers to close. 

On 19/02/2020 at 8:36 AM, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

edit: just saw its confirmed they are shutting most ps3 titles down 

Based on what evidence? 

On 2/19/2020 at 3:36 AM, MrTrofyHuntr said:

For the love of God and everything Holy gaming friends, get your online, server dependent, older, more obscure, PS3 games completed already! Time is marching on and we are quickly approaching the next generation of gaming consoles and games. Publishers/developers are moving on due to cost, time, and effort. If trophy completion matters to you, shift your emphasis and make these your priority. Is that motivation for ya?! ?

I'll do them soon...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan PS3/PS4, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 PS3/PS4. I wonder if Activision running also these games on their server. Since they aren't on that list same thing for Blood Drive and Chivalry, Apache Air Assault since they all are missing on that Games list. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Activision_video_games

Edited by TazDevilz1986

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Again: That List only means that games won't receive any updates / fixes anymore. It doesn't necessarily mean that the servers are shut down. 

And games like Apache, Blood Drive and Chivalry aren't developed by Activision. They only published them. So maybe the servers for these aren't under their control. 

Yeah could be. But I would Just do them in case they might be on their server because we all don't know this answer. They have been doing random stuff and no one knows when or what they exactly shutting down. ?

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2