Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, sithknight666 said:

Does anyone have any info on the Transformers Dark of the Moon PS3 servers? I saw that some multiplayer trophies were last earned at the start of Feb 2020. Tried to play it yesterday and couldn't connect to the online. Not heard anything from Activision or on here about this. Thanks.

Those servers went offline on Feb 19th, along with a crapton of other games so the Platinum is no longer obtainable. The Activision apocalypse has been a subject of intense discussion since it happened so I don't know how you missed the announcement: 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

54 minutes ago, samuel_hsc said:

Nice timing for the warning WB ??

Good move there, we're always glad to be properly informed about critical stuff like that after it happens lol

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Nice timing for the warning WB 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Good move there, we're always glad to be properly informed about critical stuff like that after it happens lol

The servers are still up, I've been paired against three unique people so far. The game says the server has been migrated and they expect this to go smoothly.

I don't think we can confirm this yet.

• Like 2

The servers for MK9 crashed last night in my 9th ranked win lol, went to sleep frustrated thinking this plat would be gone with only 1 win away

Only King of the Hill worked (private matches), but matchmaking wouldn't find anybody

Servers are back to normal today, so I'd say, do this asap if you can and FOCUS on the 10 ranked matches in a row (you can quit to XMB if you find a random to avoid losing the streak)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

The servers are still up, I've been paired against three unique people so far. The game says the server has been migrated and they expect this to go smoothly.

I don't think we can confirm this yet.

That's a message from years ago AFAIK.

@EdinhoN would it be possible to add another category on the first page: "Pending shutdowns"  ?

Case in point being MK9 for PS3 which was gonna shutdown 2 days ago but is still up.

Having it on the first page means that (frequent) visitors of this thread do not need to go to the last page to see if there's been any recent developments, it would all be displayed on the first page.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 1

For Battlefield Hardline I seen a couple people mentioning again. A reminder that currently this is set for March 2021 still and it is not the whole online but merely a single trophy involving their competitive season which has been set to end at that time. It's worth stating after Hardline was kinda abandoned they extended the competitive season to that ending date. (It's not 100% know if it will restart or further extend beyond that date or not but it's best to boost it before or otherwise may be another BO2 situation and become unavailable.)

Edit: Also for things like that FIFA 19 random popup, kinda mad I missed that last weekend only thing that stopped me so far from starting the game's trophies. Wish had more notice or have two weekends for it.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

21 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

For Battlefield Hardline I seen a couple people mentioning again. A reminder that currently this is set for March 2021 still and it is not the whole online but merely a single trophy involving their competitive season which has been set to end at that time. It's worth stating after Hardline was kinda abandoned they extended the competitive season to that ending date. (It's not 100% know if it will restart or further extend beyond that date or not but it's best to boost it before or otherwise may be another BO2 situation and become unavailable.)

You mean December i hope. Unless it has been changed?

26 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

You mean December i hope. Unless it has been changed?

Probably could be, I haven't logged back in since around December/January. I just recall last time I signed in their being like 400 days left of Comp Season when I did. Either way unless player population has improved it needs to be boosted as I wasn't able to join any matches myself.

29 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Servers Closing June 30th, 2020:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41305/2014-fifa-world-cup-brazil-servers

(Would provide a TT reference but that domain's blocked here...)

17 trophies impacted, with an additional already discontinued in 2018.

Hi Everyone!

A Friend mine tell me that the unique trophy are unobtainable are the Trophy: "The Generous Friend" and the rest can be obtainable because the Gift servers dont work for any one Games from EA.... :(

So if you get that trophy you can continue get the others one! :)

Cya and Good Luck! ;)

• Like 1