Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Breach mode servers currently appear to be down (again). I'm in NA.

I noticed yesterday that the Ghost network didn't seem to be updating, but everything else worked. As of this afternoon, I am unable to connect at all.

I have submitted a ticket to square enix and would like to ask others to please do the same ASAP. The more people report an issue, the less likely they will simply brush it off.

Edit: Am able to connect again, but ghost network is still inaccessible, so all is not well.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Wasn't it delisted years ago?

GRID 2 was delisted from Steam on August 8th, 2019 when its price was set to $0.00. The game’s Steam store page simply reads “at the request of the publisher, GRID 2 is no longer available for sale on Steam”. The game was likely delisted on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 around this same time. 

Like many delisted racing titles from Codemasters, GRID 2 was most likely delisted due to expired licensing of the real-world cars, personalities, or music featured in the game.

GRID Autosport  was delisted from Steam on July 1st, 2020 when its price was set to $0.00. The game’s Steam store page simply reads “at the request of the publisher, GRID Autosport is no longer available for sale on Steam”. As of this writing the game has also been delisted from PlayStation 3 in Australia and Europe. It is expected to be delisted worldwide from PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in the very near future.

Like many delisted racing titles from Codemasters, GRID Autosport was most likely delisted due to expired licensing of the real-world cars, personalities, or music featured in the game. The Nintendo Switch version is expected to remain available for some years as it was released five years after the original and likely has updated licensing terms.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

GRID 2 was delisted from Steam on August 8th, 2019 when its price was set to $0.00. The game’s Steam store page simply reads “at the request of the publisher, GRID 2 is no longer available for sale on Steam”. The game was likely delisted on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 around this same time. 

Like many delisted racing titles from Codemasters, GRID 2 was most likely delisted due to expired licensing of the real-world cars, personalities, or music featured in the game.

GRID Autosport  was delisted from Steam on July 1st, 2020 when its price was set to $0.00. The game’s Steam store page simply reads “at the request of the publisher, GRID Autosport is no longer available for sale on Steam”. As of this writing the game has also been delisted from PlayStation 3 in Australia and Europe. It is expected to be delisted worldwide from PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in the very near future.

Like many delisted racing titles from Codemasters, GRID Autosport was most likely delisted due to expired licensing of the real-world cars, personalities, or music featured in the game. The Nintendo Switch version is expected to remain available for some years as it was released five years after the original and likely has updated licensing terms.

Could you post your source? 

Thanks

hitman 2 servers closing,

sometime before the release of hitman 3, this'll affect the 3 sniper mode trophies. they say there will be a work around but it's best to get them done now.

ghost mode closes at the end of the month but has no trophies tied to it and the sniper mode closes near the release of HM3.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

hitman 2 servers closing,

sometime before the release of hitman 3, this'll affect the 3 sniper mode trophies. they say there will be a work around but it's best to get them done now.

ghost mode closes at the end of the month but has no trophies tied to it and the sniper mode closes

What are the affected trophies called? I ask, because some friends of mine on .org have written the Guides for this game so need to know which trophies to mark as unobtainable when the time comes :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the affected trophies called? I ask, because some friends of mine on .org have written the Guides for this game so need to know which trophies to mark as unobtainable when the time comes :(.

Deadly Duo

Double Trouble

Two for One

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Apologies for the double post but Tera might be going offline soon, because the devs have just declared bankruptcy :(:

Woah, damn. I hope not. Dammit, time to go back to this and grind it out. Good game this is. 

After re-reading this (jumpy conclusion I know lol) they did say that they’re working on finding someone who will continue to support the game. So that’s a plus. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Apologies for the double post but Tera might be going offline soon, because the devs have just declared bankruptcy :(:

its the Publisher not the devs closing, so the devs may be able find another publisher or self publish it.

• Like 2

I'm a little confused about the Hitman 2 shutdown. Some are saying the coop trophies (online ones) will stay safe, others saying they go down.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hitman-2-a/346325-ghost-mode-servers-going-offline-aug-31st-co-op-closing-before-hitman-3-releases.html

According to this forum post someone says the online coop trophies will be obtainable after the Ghost mode shutdown so basically nothing will be effected after the shutdown. The Ghost mode is 1vs1 mode and not coop mode.

I don't think we should worry about it?

Edited by TazDevilz1986

10 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I'm a little confused about the Hitman 2 shutdown. Some are saying the coop trophies (online ones) will stay safe, others saying they go down.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hitman-2-a/346325-ghost-mode-servers-going-offline-aug-31st-co-op-closing-before-hitman-3-releases.html

According to this forum post someone says the online coop trophies will be obtainable after the Ghost mode shutdown so basically nothing will be effected after the shutdown. The Ghost mode is 1vs1 mode and not coop mode.

I don't think we should worry about it?

Yep, I haven't confirmed this yet, but it seems like the only online trophies in Hitman 2 depends on the coop, which won't be affected by this 31st of August deadline.

However: "We are preparing to sunset the co-op servers in HITMAN 2 before the launch of HITMAN 3 and we’ll share an exact timeline and a solution to the mode’s multiplayer trophies in the coming months."

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-game-modes/

My read on this situation is that no trophies will be affected now but the coop will be shutdown sometime between now and the beginning of 2021, before Hitman 3 release date on January 2021

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

its the Publisher not the devs closing, so the devs may be able find another publisher or self publish it.

This is possible but it will be hard as a publisher they were the main driving force in bringing Tera West side. They would either need to find a company financially big enough to support all western versions across console and PC throughout the Americas and Europe.

Or they will need to find 2-3 or more publishers to take over certain areas. Worst case the license falls back into the original publishers hands back in Asia for then to do whatever with it. Extreme worst case is sudden shutdown of services.

Edit: Btw for Hitman 2 how long do the respective trophies getting changed take?

Edited by Lord_Bane999

FIFA Street shutting down November 30th.

Trophies impacted: https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/FIFA-Street/trophies?unobsdiscos=1&filter=1

World Tour Around the World

Moving on up

Online-Enthusiast

Online Cup Champion

Online Dominance

Trophies already Discontinued:

Video Proof

Friendly Publicity

Making new Friends

Interestingly, Video Proof and Friendly Publicity still work on Xbox. ?

26 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

FIFA Street shutting down November 30th.

Trophies impacted: https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/FIFA-Street/trophies?unobsdiscos=1&filter=1

World Tour Around the World

Moving on up

Online-Enthusiast

Online Cup Champion

Online Dominance

Trophies already Discontinued:

Video Proof

Friendly Publicity

Making new Friends

Interestingly, Video Proof and Friendly Publicity still work on Xbox. ?

Thanks for the heads up, will add soon.

LOL Ea has added FIFA 16 Seasons Mode as shutdown last year. They are fucking bastards, they didn't announce it anywhere. This mode has BROKEN around that time and now they invented it was a shutdown because they won't fix it.

• Like 2