Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Friday the 13th update. The final patch is scheduled to be implemented on PS4 on Tuesday November 10th at approximately 10am EST. To clarify, this isn't supposed to effect trophy availability but some people expressed concern that progress towards rounds or kills could be lost in server transfer or other errors could arise. :hmm:

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Friday the 13th update. The final patch is scheduled to be implemented on PS4 on Tuesday November 10th at approximately 10am EST. To clarify, this isn't supposed to effect trophy availability but some people expressed concern that progress towards rounds or kills could be lost in server transfer or other errors could arise. :hmm:

Could happen, and remember this is the final update if they mess any trophy up, it will be unobtainable for life

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Winterglemm said:

the world of tanks trophies that will be removed

Unless you have unlimited funds and are prepared to spend 18hrs+ playing per day, at least 1 of the War Stores trophies is already unobtainable. Here's what a friend of mine had to say about this:

A word of note, one of those trophies requires you to own a Tier X tank. If you have a good amount of $$$ to burn and have 18 hours per day to spend, you can get Tier X in around 1000 matches so starting from scratch you can, in principle, get there in a month.

Playing casually you'll get your first Tier X in around 8000 matches.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Any info on possible trophy list changes for World of Tanks since their removing the entire content related to those chunk of trophies?

Also does this affect the Platinum or was this content added in later?

It's DLC so not required for the Platinum but it's unlikely the devs will change the requirements to something else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's DLC so not required for the Platinum but it's unlikely the devs will change the requirements to something else.

Alright thanks and ya was kinda wondering cause it's weird to see content get removed like this out of the blue for a live service game where the achievements are also removed. (Especially for one that shows no signs of even coming close to closing)

On 11/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, HuntingFever said:

Unless you have unlimited funds and are prepared to spend 18hrs+ playing per day, at least 1 of the War Stores trophies is already unobtainable. Here's what a friend of mine had to say about this:

wow, that's super shit. rude of them to make the game impossible to 100% through this as well. not even going to bother with that one.

btw airmech arena still works for some reason but it might not after the weekend

1 hour ago, Winterglemm said:

wow, that's super shit. rude of them to make the game impossible to 100% through this as well. not even going to bother with that one.

btw airmech arena still works for some reason but it might not after the weekend

Servers very rarely close on Weekends, thus the odds are they will close the following Monday (which is tomorrow in this case).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, InfameOne said:

1 question, the shutdown is only for Shadow of Mordor, right?

Does not affect Shadow of War in any way?

WB is shutting down alot of servers...

From what I can tell, the only thing that the server shutdown of Mordor affects in War is that you won't be able to import nemesis orcs from the first game into the second. Nothing affected gameplay or progress wise - just a neat little feature/cameo appearance.

Why all these WB single player games are tied to online servers is beyond me. Not need for it, really.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

@EdinhoN

Some updates to games that have recently gained new info.

First Destiny 2 had it's trophy requirements changed in regards so they are still obtainable depsite the vaulting.

Belly of the Beast

Was: Complete the Leviathan Raid

Is Now: Complete a Nightfall Strike on Master Difficulty

The Prestige

Was: Complete the Leviathan Raid on Prestige Difficulty

Is Now: Complete a Nightfall Strike on Grandmaster Difficulty

While the above changes aren't showing up on the site they are currently viewable in everyone's lists on PSN that has recently updated the game.

Next Darwin Project Devs have confirmed ingame and on Twitter not all the servers will be closing now. They've recently had a huge influx of new players on PS4 and PC mostly which has led them to decide to combine their servers instead. Four servers will be still closing but remaining players from those servers will be filtered into the two remaining servers US East or Europe now. This server merging will take place on January 5th, 2021. No further details about how long these two remaining servers after this date will go on for. But it seems the devs are willing to keep them going as long as the player base is steady.

Finally Private Division has confirmed by my emails with me that they will be changing all multiplayer trophies to singleplayer when the servers go off. I'll include link below to my post about this. This answer though has also been given to people that ask them on Facebook currently as well. I'm thinking this is pretty true though as I've been in communication for a few weeks now about multiplayer issues I've made no mention prior about the trophies and the rep added this on as more extra info about the closure happening.

The Destiny 2 changes are live here but because the devs didn't update the master list, you have to click on the individual trophies to see them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Destiny 2 changes are live here but because the devs didn't update the master list, you have to click on the individual trophies to see them.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. The trophy descriptions have all been changed on PSN as far as I can see.

33 minutes ago, Darkette said:

I’m not sure what you mean by this. The trophy descriptions have all been changed on PSN as far as I can see.

i know they're live on PSN, I was reacting to to you saying "While the above changes aren't showing up on the site they are currently viewable in everyone's lists on PSN that has recently updated the game". If you look at the list as it appears here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6550-destiny-2, the changed trophies don't appear to be changed but click on one of the relevant trophies, then you will see the correct title and description e.g.: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6550-destiny-2/13-the-prestige

Every trophy list has 2 parts to it i.e. the Master List (the one that's visible to everyone) and the localised list (the one that only people in the relevant language(s) can see) - Bungie didn't update the Master list, thus the correct trophy descriptions don't show up for everyone. Titanfall 2 is the same, because the Plat description was changed early on but the devs didn't update the lists correctly, thus the old description still shows on the top (master) list..

• Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 6:58 AM, HuntingFever said:

Has AirMech Arena shutdown yet?

It's still online as of tomorrow

15 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

@EdinhoN

Some updates to games that have recently gained new info.

First Destiny 2 had it's trophy requirements changed in regards so they are still obtainable depsite the vaulting.

Belly of the Beast

Was: Complete the Leviathan Raid

Is Now: Complete a Nightfall Strike on Master Difficulty

The Prestige

Was: Complete the Leviathan Raid on Prestige Difficulty

Is Now: Complete a Nightfall Strike on Grandmaster Difficulty

While the above changes aren't showing up on the site they are currently viewable in everyone's lists on PSN that has recently updated the game.

Next Darwin Project Devs have confirmed ingame and on Twitter not all the servers will be closing now. They've recently had a huge influx of new players on PS4 and PC mostly which has led them to decide to combine their servers instead. Four servers will be still closing but remaining players from those servers will be filtered into the two remaining servers US East or Europe now. This server merging will take place on January 5th, 2021. No further details about how long these two remaining servers after this date will go on for. But it seems the devs are willing to keep them going as long as the player base is steady.

Finally Private Division has confirmed by my emails with me that they will be changing all multiplayer trophies to singleplayer when the servers go off. I'll include link below to my post about this. This answer though has also been given to people that ask them on Facebook currently as well. I'm thinking this is pretty true though as I've been in communication for a few weeks now about multiplayer issues I've made no mention prior about the trophies and the rep added this on as more extra info about the closure happening.

Thanks, I'll update everything

• Like 2