Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

NBA 2k21 is going down on 31st of December, 2022.

PS5 version releases today so I guess 2k soon will make its manual available.

Are we going to have our first ps5 shutdown announced? xD

11 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Can we get confirmation on this?

I tested this morning and it was still online.

5 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Okay, thank you. At this point, I'm just going to tell my team to not even bother flagging Air Mech until I see a screenshot. We've gotten bad intel on it twice on the past week.

Well, I didn't try to start an online match, but as the game loads, allows you to search for ranked matches and shows leaderboards, I've assumed it's online.

6 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Okay, thank you. At this point, I'm just going to tell my team to not even bother flagging Air Mech until I see a screenshot. We've gotten bad intel on it twice on the past week.

38 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Well, I didn't try to start an online match, but as the game loads, allows you to search for ranked matches and shows leaderboards, I've assumed it's online.

I'll download it again and check. I'm sure it should be offline myself but it's hard to tell because their is an offline component to the game that is playable.

18 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I'll download it again and check. I'm sure it should be offline myself but it's hard to tell because their is an offline component to the game that is playable.

from my knowledge you can’t even log in when the servers are off.

so if you can load into the main menu the servers are still working. 

11 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

from my knowledge you can’t even log in when the servers are off.

so if you can load into the main menu the servers are still working. 

Hmm I thought the tutorial and challenge trophies could still be completed offline but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyways @Shadow_Kisuragi @EdinhoN

Just checked AirMech Arena and it's still online I could connect into a match with a random player and it also loaded up the player item marketplace and loaded all my previous stats and currency I had earned.

It's definitely online still. How long though? Idk there's no mention of another extension.

The game though is possible to complete in a single day if boosting partners play for about 14 hours straight. The longest trophy is the 200 matches. Fastest way to get the 200 matches is doing a 2v2 co-op select Twin Peaks map with trainer so difficulty. Spawn in Jackals or Bucky only, then take them and drop them at the closest enemy owned base towards their main base (will be across the giant chasm) take over that base then keep spawning Jackals or Buckys from that base and ordering them to attack the enemy base. Each match with load times should take no longer then 2-3 minutes if done right and the match win counts for both players. Doing this significantly lowers the grind. If anyone is looking to do it.

P.S. Also I noticed they gave away a bunch of UPlay stuff to me for the game. Probably because they changed it from UPlay to Ubisoft Connect be now for their games.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2020 at 8:30 AM, Metal Slime King said:

Friday the 13th update. The final patch is scheduled to be implemented on PS4 on Tuesday November 10th at approximately 10am EST. To clarify, this isn't supposed to effect trophy availability but some people expressed concern that progress towards rounds or kills could be lost in server transfer or other errors could arise. :hmm:

lol they couldn't wait 3 days until it was Friday the 13th of November to release that patch.. :facepalm:

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 11:59 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

AirMech Arena:

The game though is possible to complete in a single day if boosting partners play for about 14 hours straight. The longest trophy is the 200 matches. Fastest way to get the 200 matches is doing a 2v2 co-op select Twin Peaks map with trainer so difficulty. Spawn in Jackals or Bucky only, then take them and drop them at the closest enemy owned base towards their main base (will be across the giant chasm) take over that base then keep spawning Jackals or Buckys from that base and ordering them to attack the enemy base. Each match with load times should take no longer then 2-3 minutes if done right and the match win counts for both players. Doing this significantly lowers the grind. If anyone is looking to do it.

I would say a match can be completed even faster, under 90 seconds.
My mini-guide for the game: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/91753-airmech-arena-resource-dump-mini-guide/

PvP victory against AI in 1:18 (1 min, 18 secs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7DGKN5ShNY

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

lol they couldn't wait 3 days until it was Friday the 13th of November to release that patch.. :facepalm:

I was going to plat it on the 13th but I was ready to plat before the update, so I did. 100% sure you can still plat the game > a nifty time stamp. I can confirm from friends that there didn't seem to be any issues with trophies or any stat progression after the server transition / patch. It would be nice if more games could just switch to p2p rather than being dumped into the void.

Also, I enjoyed my time with AirMech Arena. A nice little 100%'er. :awesome:

Edited by Metal Slime King
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

I would say a match can be completed even faster, under 90 seconds.
My mini-guide for the game: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/91753-airmech-arena-resource-dump-mini-guide/

PvP victory against AI in 1:18 (1 min, 18 secs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7DGKN5ShNY

45 seconds is fastest win for myself as soon as can move past prematch boundaries starts but I was using Ultimate Samson and Harrier. And based this instead of my friends that either didn't have Ultimates or had a bit slower connections.

• Like 1

Btw if wants to buy any ultimate (high priority should go to Ultimate Samson his buffs are the best). You can use the play market to your advantage if you have multiple accounts. Every account gets a flat amount of diamonds to start with. So put items on the market using your main (I believe pricing before the market tax was 247-248 diamonds it was when I did it) then buy the items on the alt accounts. Do this enough and you can easily earn enough diamonds to buy Ultimate Samson or other Ultimates if you wish.

Please note this will have to be done several times as not diamonds you earn through the player market place are available for you to use some are locked behind the vip which has been removed from the game. If you get any cosmetic chests or items I highly suggest selling them too in the market place alot of the top players are still playing and some of them but these items hoping to get items they missed out on from previous events.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Btw if wants to buy any ultimate (high priority should go to Ultimate Samson his buffs are the best). You can use the play market to your advantage if you have multiple accounts. Every account gets a flat amount of diamonds to start with. So put items on the market using your main (I believe pricing before the market tax was 247-248 diamonds it was when I did it) then buy the items on the alt accounts. Do this enough and you can easily earn enough diamonds to buy Ultimate Samson or other Ultimates if you wish.

Please note this will have to be done several times as not diamonds you earn through the player market place are available for you to use some are locked behind the vip which has been removed from the game. If you get any cosmetic chests or items I highly suggest selling them too in the market place alot of the top players are still playing and some of them but these items hoping to get items they missed out on from previous events.

Great tip, didn't know about that, would have made the Survival insanely easier lol

@EdinhoN

Update on Disintegration the trophies have been officially changed today to be obtainable offline. On PSN currently the previous and new trophies are as follows.

Battle Tested (same name)

Was: Complete a Multiplayer Match.

Is now: Defeat an enemy Gravcycle.

Wrecking Crew (previously Happy Little Trees)

Was: Craft a Custom Badge.

Is now: Deal 20,000 Damage in a mission.

Busy Nanites (previously Suit Up)

Was: Customize a Multiplayer Crew.

Is now: Repair 10,000 damage in a mission.

Tough Stuff(same name)

Was: Complete a Multiplayer Challenge.

Is now: Defeat an enemy Thunderhead.

These trophies have been updated in the list as of now. Timeline on the patch to update the game for the server closure today I'll check again after. (Haven't got the patch myself yet as of 6pm Eastern)

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

They all laughed at me when i wrote that they were really going to change the trophy requirements... xD

Honestly I was expecting that to happen to myself when I shared the email from the Rep. Cause usually it's always like "Support doesn't know anything they just what they want."

Edit: Patch is now live for Disintegration it's 440MB trophies should be obtainable now in Singleplayer. I'll try them tonite and confirm.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

Hex card clash (shards of fate) is going down 31-December-2020

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-sunset-blowout/#:~:text

=The HEX team has put every ounce of,has been our dream for over a decade.

The store is already down and you can't start a new account and play it online due to needing to open a pack in order to unlock the battleground online for the ranked wins.

• Like 2

For the people that wanted to do the world of tanks trophies but didn't know if they could grind to a tier X tank fast enough (100 hours of grinding) before the shutdown.

You can now straight up buy the Tier X tank, this is probably up due to black friday, so it will be gone soon. You can buy these from the tech tree.

Buying the tier X tank will cost 15750 gold this will translate to roughly 60 euro's

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

For the people that wanted to do the world of tanks trophies but didn't know if they could grind to a tier X tank fast enough (100 hours of grinding) before the shutdown.

You can now straight up buy the Tier X tank, this is probably up due to black friday, so it will be gone soon. You can buy these from the tech tree.

Buying the tier X tank will cost 15750 gold this will translate to roughly 60 euro's

No wait, World of Tanks is shutting down?

44 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

No wait, World of Tanks is shutting down?

They are removing war stories on 7 December. Check the front page. :)

Takes like max 5 hours to get all but one trophy done.

You need a tier X tank for one of the trophies and that requires such an amount of grinding (~100 hrs) that it is hard to get it before that date.

Luckily you can also buy one now that normally isn't an option (black Friday week). Which gives everyone the option to obtain with no grinding needed. (but it does cost you some money). 

When you have a tier X tank you can do that trophies within minutes.