Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Isn't it better that we just assume AirMech Arena to be "in limbo" for the time being, and check back every month or so to confirm its definite state?

I feel like the discussion and updates on AirMech has been kinda dragged out here, perhaps it can be placed into a separate thread on the AirMech subforum?

It would be nice if this thread returned to being a bit less verbose and only contain news on server shutdowns (I know I'm going against my word with my post, lol)

12 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Isn't it better that we just assume AirMech Arena to be "in limbo" for the time being, and check back every month or so to confirm its definite state?

I feel like the discussion and updates on AirMech has been kinda dragged out here, perhaps it can be placed into a separate thread on the AirMech subforum?

It would be nice if this thread returned to being a bit less verbose and only contain news on server shutdowns (I know I'm going against my word with my post, lol)

I guess Airmech is gone, it didn't have any long periods of outage, so a return right now is extremely unlikely as it's been off for almost 2 weeks now.

I'll have some news within the next week or so that might help to sort out information for the shutdowns and avoid a lot of diverse content in a single thread. Stay tuned.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

The ps3 version of shadow of mordor is going to shut down on the 31st of december. It is not in the list (only ps4 version is on the list).

That is true, but the PS3 version has no trophies that are tied to the multiplayer. (vendetta mission)

Inb4, "but what about, The hunt is my mistress and lord of the rings" Many people have already confirmed that it also pops when offline.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bumperklever said:

That is true, but the PS3 version has no trophies that are tied to the multiplayer. (vendetta mission)

Inb4, "but what about, The hunt is my mistress and lord of the rings" Many people have already confirmed that it also pops when offline.

PS3 version doesn't have DLC trophies (I guess the game itself doesn't even have the DLCs, it is almost unplayable)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

You are right. I was looking in the game guide, which was redirected from the game's ps3 trophy list. The guide is for ps4. I didn't notice.

6 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I'm proud to announce the first PS5 shutdown ever!

Surprising many gamers, it is NBA 2k21!

Who would wonder 2k would close a NBA game server around 2 years after its launch?

DAMN that's FAST!! Game just came out and already its offline? Guess this only proves more of a point about those dam online trophies: Get them done FIRST!!! Avoid these shutdowns.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

DAMN that's FAST!! Game just came out and already its offline? Guess this only proves more of a point about those dam online trophies: Get them done FIRST!!! Avoid these shutdowns.

Sorry for the confusion, there should be an "upcoming" in "PS5 shutdown ever". The game isn't offline yet of course, it's just we have our first official announcement for a PS5 game (which is kinda lame as the console barely launched a month ago).

Of course it was expected as 2k operates like that, I was just waiting for them to make the game manual available to have official confirmation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

I read somewhere here if you played shadow of mordor but dont start shadow of war before mordors shutdown you cant sync your Nemesis 

Is that correct ?

Correct, though this doesn't affect any trophies in the sequel. I also couldn't figure out how to do it in the Nemesis Forge so I gave up and started the sequel without transferring him.