Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

3 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Saying that WB ever cared is just propaganda.

Monolith cares about the players, Avalanche does not.

Totally agree with that one. Monolith are the ones putting in work and WB allowed it to happen. Let's just be thankful that they were allowed to do it and that Monolith was willing and able to patch it for everyone. ?

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

Indeed. Was just posting the info over here as well. Probably should've checked the actual forum first just to link it through though.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi

11 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

the online WBPlay for arkham Knight was shut down too and that didn't affect trophies, just a skin bein unobtainable, and Rocksteady patched the game to give the skin for free and remove WBPlay, it's definitely a developer by developer situation and not WB

• Like 1

23 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Avalanche fucked up Mad Max in a patch made YEARS after the game released making some race trophies virtually impossible to obtain, then they made a 15 - 18 GB patch (update 1.06) just so they could revert the changes.

Just Cause 3 ran like shit on my PS4, probably due to poor optimization. In contrast, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor never gave me any issues apart from the trophy The Hunt is My Mistress, and I guess Monolith is willing enough to make changes. Avalanche on the other hand never fixed the scavenging glitch in Mad Max.

Both Monolith and Avalanche have WB Games as a shitty publisher, but their attitude is quite the contrary to each other.

• Like 1

Concerning Hitman 2...

In order to get 100% you need the Gold edition (that contains all of Hitman 2's extra levels) and the Legacy Pack from Hitman 1 (with all the levels from the first game, since they were crazy - and greedy - enough to repeat every single Hitman 1 trophy in the second game, forcing trophy hunters to basically buy Hitman 1 a second time if you only own the standard edition). The Legacy pack can be obtained for free if you own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition/GOTY, or bought separatedly if you don't.

As for the servers, I think the MP server (tied to those 3 particular trophies) is something totally separated from the general online servers that stores your records, contracts, etc. And I don't believe THESE will be shutted down. The MP servers on the other hand will. I don't know when, or if it already happened. Last I checked, on January the 6th, they were still online. The devs promised to come up with an alternative so other player don't get locked out of the 100%. At first I was incredulous, but they released Hitman 3's trophy list and thank God there are less trophies and none MP and also a Platinum, which can be a sign that they listen to the players and plan to solve this problem in Hitman 2.

If the servers are still on, find a partner and run. These 3 trophies can be obtained in 10-15 minutes.

Edited by Boni_Neto
  • Like 3

To further clarify on those 3 hitman 2 multiplayer trophies,  you will want access to the following dlcs

Siberia

Himmelstein

Singapore/Hantu Port

These 3 are the only ones with multiplaywr trophies and it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to obtain them. Just use the find player option (In my experience the game found a matchup in less than 2 minutes in all 3 cases) and then just go ahead and beat the level.

Edited by PixelatedPortal
Clarified Singapore

11 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

To further clarify on those 3 hitman 2 multiplayer trophies,  you will want access to the following dlcs

Siberia

Himmelstein

Singapore

Actually Singapore is displayed as Hantu Port in the Store/Library.

Edited by Deceptrox

On 1/16/2021 at 10:42 AM, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

@EdinhoN Can you confirm if NBA 2K19 CN is down? Very difficult to find any information to confirm when those go down. Thanks.

Confirming NBA 2k19 (WW and CN) is down, Hardline's competitive season is closed, Hex stacks are closed.

Shadow of Mordor seems like it has been patched but the trophy is apparently glitchy.

Update: Battleborn got extended from 25th to 31st.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Thank you sir. Have been going through and updating all of the server shutdowns and recently discontinued trophies for TrueTrophies this week for the new site contest. 2 PS5 games with an unobtainable Plat and a 3rd (DbD) with broken trophies is not a great thing to see less than 3 months out from launch. 1f62c.png

I know BL3 is knackered but what's the other one?

15 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Thank you sir. Have been going through and updating all of the server shutdowns and recently discontinued trophies for TrueTrophies this week for the new site contest. 2 PS5 games with an unobtainable Plat and a 3rd (DbD) with broken trophies is not a great thing to see less than 3 months out from launch. 1f62c.png

What are the unobs on PS5 already? Hope they fix it lol

16 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Worms Rumble and Borderlands 3

Dead by Daylight has a Discontinued with Texas BBQ as well.

Oh FFS, I'll update the thread on .org tomorrow :(. Is there a day when Dead by Daylight doesn't have broken trophies? It seems like every other update they manage to screw something up.

Just now, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿What happened with Borderlands 3? ¿It has unobtainable trophies for the PS4 system or only in the PS5?

Just PS5.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Oh FFS, I'll update the thread on .org tomorrow :(. Is there a day when Dead by Daylight doesn't have broken trophies? It seems like every other update they manage to screw something up.

Every update indeed. I need to look through the rest but there's a variety of trophies that track incorrectly now on DbD, both positive and negative.

MK11 also inherited the Krypt Chest reset issue from PS4, where it resets and the tracker won't update until you eclipse the old value.

10 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿What happened with Borderlands 3? ¿It has unobtainable trophies for the PS4 system or only in the PS5?

The PS5 version of BL3 has been knackered since launch, because the following trophies are unobtainable due to broken stat tracking:

Ultimate Vault Hunter

Tales From The Eridian Slab

Master Of All You Survey

Also, I'm getting mixed messages on if Stay Golden and Complex Made Simple are outright unobtainable or just incredibly glitchy.

Edit: @Shadow_Kisuragi, what's the broken trophy in Worms Rumble that's blocking the Plat? I ask, because every trophy except the Platinum has at least 1 earner according to the statistics.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS5 version of BL3 has been knackered since launch, because the following trophies are unobtainable due to broken stat tracking:

Ultimate Vault Hunter

Tales From The Eridian Slab

Master Of All You Survey

Also, I'm getting mixed messages on if Stay Golden and Complex Made Simple are outright unobtainable or just incredibly glitchy.

Edit: @Shadow_Kisuragi, what's the broken trophy in Worms Rumble that's blocking the Plat? I ask, because every trophy except the Platinum has at least 1 earner according to the statistics.

On a roll - challenger