Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Edit: @Shadow_Kisuragi, what's the broken trophy in Worms Rumble that's blocking the Plat? I ask, because every trophy except the Platinum has at least 1 earner according to the statistics.

You are correct, it's technically not unobtainable and more just extremely unlikely at this point. It's part of the whole "tracker stops working" issue for Worms Rumble PS5.

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

You are correct, it's technically not unobtainable and more just extremely unlikely at this point. It's part of the whole "tracker stops working" issue for Worms Rumble PS5.

Thank you for the clarification :). BTW, Atelier Ryza 2 has a couple of unobtainable trophies because the 1.03 patch has broken the stat tracking :(:

1 hour ago, mckbros said:

EA placed Shadows of the Damned on their online services page, but no online trophies. It is gonna probably be delisted on PS3 and Origin. It is delisted on Xbox 360. And the date is February 16th.

Do you have any idea what the servers are for? I Platted this a few years ago but don't remember there being any online features at all ?.

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have any idea what the servers are for? I Platted this a few years ago but don't remember there being any online features at all 1f914.png.

Not anything online if I'm aware, but it is a possible delisting of the game for PS3 and Origin if it is still on store fronts digitally. Customer Support will cease for the game I think

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mckbros said:

Not anything online if I'm aware, but it is a possible delisting of the game for PS3 and Origin if it is still on store fronts digitally. Customer Support will cease for the game I think

It's most likely is for a delisting. That page is used for everything even when they removed a game from their game pass they typically add it on there.

Hi guys, any news about Metal Gear Solid V Online part?

It seems that something will happen on February 2nd cause of some Konami's internal maintenance. But no clear advice until now and since there are a couple of online trophies which require a certain amount of time... I hope that I won't have to rush for it since I've started the game today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eric_ookami said:

Hi guys, any news about Metal Gear Solid V Online part?

It seems that something will happen on February 2nd cause of some Konami's internal maintenance. But no clear advice until now and since there are a couple of online trophies which require a certain amount of time... I hope that I won't have to rush for it since I've started the game today.

What's happening on that date is basically their moving and merging different internal offices. Konami already put a deadstop to the rumors their not axing their gaming division at all. Their just looking to streamline things and increase their own productivity. If servers go down I imagine it may be temporary only to move what they need to accordingly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

What's happening on that date is basically their moving and merging different internal offices. Konami already put a deadstop to the rumors their not axing their gaming division at all. Their just looking to streamline things and increase their own productivity. If servers go down I imagine it may be temporary only to move what they need to accordingly.

I hope so... an in-game advice told that something will happen to online part of the game in that date. But the message was not clear at all and its interpretation could also sound as a shut down (at least here in my country). According to Konami's word nothing should change, instead. But I personally do not trust the company so much ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, eric_ookami said:

I hope so... an in-game advice told that something will happen to online part of the game in that date. But the message was not clear at all and its interpretation could also sound as a shut down (at least here in my country). According to Konami's word nothing should change, instead. But I personally do not trust the company so much 1f614.png

Reading this, now I'm freaking out. Should I drop everything and do the online trophies for MGS V and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and *shudders* Metal Gear Survive?

59 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Reading this, now I'm freaking out. Should I drop everything and do the online trophies for MGS V and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and *shudders* Metal Gear Survive?

Aside from "Vic Voss", Peace Walker mp trophies only take a few minutes.

Regarding MGSV, it should take a little while for the FOB missions to become available, after beating mission 22 if I recall correctly. Developing a nuke, on the other hand, will take a big while since you need to have 75k processed fuel resources, and 24 hours to be ready.

Edited by Deceptrox

On 1/27/2021 at 1:15 PM, HuntingFever said:

There are online trophies in Hitman 1 but the servers aren't in danger.

I don't think there are online trophies, unless you count all of them because it is an 'online required' game. There are a few online trophies in Hitman 2, but they took under an hour to knock out.

9 hours ago, Denvirus said:

I don't think there are online trophies, unless you count all of them because it is an 'online required' game. There are a few online trophies in Hitman 2, but they took under an hour to knock out.

There are several confirmed online only trophies in Hitman 1, because the Escalation mode can only be done whilst connected to the servers but everything else can be completed offline: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hitman/guide/

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 27/1/2021 at 10:42 AM, eric_ookami said:

Officially: no worries

Practically: better cover our a** up

So MGSV status lies in that gray zone right now? We aren't sure if the servers going to be shut? Guess the only thing to do is to wait then to Feb. 2nd

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are several confirmed online only trophies in Hitman 1, because the Escalation mode can only be done whilst connected to the servers but everything else can be completed offline: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hitman/guide/

That’s completely not true, you need to stay connected at all times for your progress to count, if the game ever shuts down, level 20 trophies, all opportunities will be unobtainable 

Edited by Atoya