Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

2 hours ago, Kolm said:

GTA IV and Burnout paradise didn't have trophies on release. Burnout Paradise the online trophies are already unobtainable because of the server shutdown for the PS3 version.

These^

I knew I was missing some but couldn't for the life of me remember which ones.

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Games released without trophies that released a trophy patch? At the moment i only remember MGS4 and Uncharted 1, but the digital versions should be already pre-patched.

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

Unreal Tournament III

NFS Undercover 

• Like 1

Below is the full list of games losing online support on June 1st for PC. Jump in and enjoy them while you can, I guess.

• Assassin's Creed 2
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
  • Far Cry 2
  • Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Anno 1404
  • Might & Magic - Clash of Heroes
  • Might & Magic 10 - Legacy
  • The Settlers 7

https://www.gamingbible.co.uk/news/games-assassins-creed-2-online-features-to-be-shut-down-soon-20210330

These are PC titles

Edited by xItsLesterx

On 3/29/2021 at 3:48 AM, Akhil1234 said:

Is switchblade still shutting down on 1st june 2021? Can anyone please confirm?

I heard it was. Best get it going while you can. Damn fun game overall. Just be sure to focus on wins, killstreaks and MVP early on to lessen the grind on the back end.

According to their Facebook page of Operation7: Showdown this game will be closed at 1st August 2021.

Delisting: 1st June 2021.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11639-operation7-showdown

Source here:

To our Operation7: Showdown community, We are sad to announce that the PS4 service of Operation7: Showdown will close on August 1, 2021. Starting after May 1, 2021, sales of all digital products within the game will be disabled and on June 1, 2021, players will no longer be able to download Operation7: Showdown from the store. May 1, 2021 PST - Shop Close June 1, 2021 PST - Download Unavailable We would like to express our deepest gratitude to our players for the support and feedback throughout the past year.

Thank you, - Operation7 Showdown Team

Edited by Infernofeuer1
Added trophy list
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

According to their Facebook page of Operation7: Showdown this game will be closed at 1st August 2021.

Source here:

To our Operation7: Showdown community, We are sad to announce that the PS4 service of Operation7: Showdown will close on August 1, 2021. Starting after May 1, 2021, sales of all digital products within the game will be disabled and on June 1, 2021, players will no longer be able to download Operation7: Showdown from the store. May 1, 2021 PST - Shop Close June 1, 2021 PST - Download Unavailable We would like to express our deepest gratitude to our players for the support and feedback throughout the past year.

woah, that was quick. The game was released in October 2020.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Source here:

Damn man, I don’t think the studio will survive this time, there last game got screwed as well

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Atoya said:

Damn man, I don’t think the studio will survive this time, there last game got screwed as well

Going by the less than happy posts on the official Facebook page for this game, it looks like the developer didn't take kindly to feedback and turned nasty whenever issues were reported.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

19 minutes ago, Lewis_N7 said:

I'm not entirely sure but I think they just shut them down without notice 

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2335188-Multiplayer-co-op-servers-no-longer-available

I just checked and they appear to be up still. Prior to this apparent shutdown, I could never connect to people online in co op mode but could connect to my 2nd PS3/2nd copy of GRFS very easily. Also, I think it allows for LAN connection in co op (whether or not that counts for trophy progression I don't know).

Edited by POEman553

This is very interesting. In this link Multiplayer/co-op servers no longer available | Forums (ubisoft.com) they make it seem like the servers are already shutdown.

After all in this link Multiplayer and Online Services availability - Ubisoft Support where it was suppose to be the most updated and accurate page to see all games with discountinued services, has marked Assassin's creed Brotherhood in there for a long time and the servers for Brotherhood were never shutdown for consoles and PC.

It seems like Ubisoft staff don't know what they are doing.

Edited by Lord_BenWon