Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

56 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Checked on PC and Nascar Heat 2 and 3 are down too, but they shut down Nascar Heat Evolution without warning.

Have you checked out? The NASCAR Evolution?!

Edited by Hysteria

6 hours ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

wel i can tel you al nascars down so no idea what going on  its posible fix already but see picture of friends on twitter to so need wait see what go happen  hoply bring 3 back but we go need be patient 

4 and 5 back evolution not sure if ask on twitter delete or ignore msg  be shame if they leave it down 

20 minutes ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

4 and 5 back evolution not sure if ask on twitter delete or ignore msg  be shame if they leave it down 

2 & 3 will never come back forget it . 4 will be next year ( I think ) 5 still up , evolution maybe they bring it back I said maybe .

8 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Not going to get it back sadly. I'm just glad the store thru the PS4 console still works properly.

Huh? I made that post shorltly before the return of the old site thanks to that now-defunct plugin lol.

Edited by Lance_87

2 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Yeah my prediction was right ?1f3fc.png

good news evolution back was  broken. I think not shut but can do it again 

On 02/05/2021 at 7:30 PM, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

wel i can tel you al nascars down so no idea what going on  its posible fix already but see picture of friends on twitter to so need wait see what go happen  hoply bring 3 back but we go need be patient 

good news evolution is back online never shut think was broken 

if anyone is interested in doing trove, it maybe one to watch out for with the death of defiance, the new owners like to milk their franchises to death with minimal work to keep them up.

Edited by Leenewbe

On 07/05/2021 at 8:55 AM, Leenewbe said:

if anyone is interested in doing trove, it maybe one to watch out for with the death of defiance, the new owners like to milk their franchises to death with minimal work to keep them up.

Trove should be fine. It was created by Trion Worlds directly and is one of their flagship games they advertise now with Rift and ArchAge. It also appeals to their younger fans as their other games are geared more to an older teen and adult crowd.

Defiance only died because it wasn't profitable and their other source of income departed from the project. The game only came out due to a deal between Trion Worlds and SYFY Network to make an IP over multiple media. (Game, tv show and comics/novels.)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Trove should be fine. It was created by Trion Worlds directly and is one of their flagship games they advertise now with Rift and ArchAge. It also appeals to their younger fans as their other games are geared more to an older teen and adult crowd.

Defiance only died because it wasn't profitable and their other source of income departed from the project. The game only came out due to a deal between Trion Worlds and SYFY Network to make an IP over multiple media. (Game, tv show and comics/novels.)

This^

When the show tanked and was cancelled after Season 3, the writing was very much on the wall for the game so it was only a matter of time before it to was shutdown. In fact, I'm amazed it lasted as long as it did.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.