Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Super Cloudbuilt was just removed from Steam. Still up on both PlayStation and Xbox. The developers original game is still up on Steam simply called "Cloudbuilt". My guess is this is some issue with the publisher since the original was put out with a different publisher.

This hasn't been on sale since a year ago, before then it was on sale twice in 2019 and before that twice in 2018. Doubt it will get another one any time soon and no idea when and if it will get delisted.

Feel free to discuss further here:

Super Cloudbuilt - Possible Delisting - Super Cloudbuilt - PSNProfiles

Edit:

Devs have confirmed console versions will be getting removed, check the above thread for more info.

Edited by mcnichoj
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Super Cloudbuilt was just removed from Steam. Still up on both PlayStation and Xbox. The developers original game is still up on Steam simply called "Cloudbuilt". My guess is this is some issue with the publisher since the original was put out with a different publisher.

This hasn't been on sale since a year ago, before then it was on sale twice in 2019 and before that twice in 2018. Doubt it will get another one any time soon and no idea when and if it will get delisted.

Edit:

Devs have confirmed console versions will be getting removed, check the above thread for more info.

Are there any online trophies in this game?

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Are there any online trophies in this game?

Checking a trophy guide, no there doesn't appear to be.

EDIT: Of course I've been fooled before, so I'll download it (since I have it already) and check and make sure there isn't some server it connects to when you boot up the game.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

SuperCloudbuiltはSteamから削除されました。PlayStationとXboxの両方でまだ稼働しています。開発者のオリジナルゲームは、単に「Cloudbuilt」と呼ばれるSteam上にまだあります。オリジナルは別の出版社で出されたので、これは出版社の問題だと思います。

これは1年前から販売されておらず、それ以前は2019年に2回、その前は2018年に2回販売されていました。間もなく別の販売が行われることは間違いありません。また、いつ、いつ上場廃止になるかはわかりません。

ここでさらに議論してください:

スーパークラウドビルト-上場廃止の可能性-スーパークラウドビルト-PSNProfiles

編集:

開発者は、コンソールバージョンが削除されることを確認しました。詳細については、上記のスレッドを確認してください。

24th 23:00 UTC delist

Edited by syai0306
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Smashero said:

Just in case, if you got it via PS+, better to buy those 2 DLCs, they are just 2.49€ each.

Better safe than sorry.

do u know if the dlcs r on disc or if they gave a code for the ps4 version? i bought it on disc but have yet to open it since i missed it when it was on plus and best buy had low stock b4 it was sold out 

1 hour ago, NeelBehl said:

do u know if the dlcs r on disc or if they gave a code for the ps4 version? i bought it on disc but have yet to open it since i missed it when it was on plus and best buy had low stock b4 it was sold out 

If you have "Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition" - yes, they are included.

• Definitive Edition includes all DLC expansions along with exclusive physical items.
  • All available DLC: "Dual Core" (10 levels), "Critical Urgency" (6 levels), and "Daily Sprint" (1 random level per day).

But... No idea if as a code or on disc, damn :/

Edit: Just checked the Unboxing video on YT ;) Seems that inside are OST and Manual, no any additional paper with code or sth like that.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Edit:

How are you always so updated on obscure delistings. Thanks a lot for sharing those infos, it's always helpful

So investigating Super Cloudbuilt further -- there is a Ranked Mode, but I'm wondering if it's in-game Ranked Mode or if it does require a connection to a server (leaderboards, etc).  Problem is it's locked (I would probably have to beat the game to open it). Can anyone that has it unlocked test it out by having their internet unplugged to see if that mode does require an online connection to do?

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, POEman553 said:

So investigating Super Cloudbuilt further -- there is a Ranked Mode, but I'm wondering if it's in-game Ranked Mode or if it does require a connection to a server (leaderboards, etc).  Problem is it's locked (I would probably have to beat the game to open it). Can anyone that has it unlocked test it out by having their internet unplugged to see if that mode does require an online connection to do?

From what I read up on devs page about it they mention a change of leaderboards for the PC version when it's updated. And that they will be trying to port over old leaderboards without any loss.

But checking out a trophy guide somewhere else it seems Ranked mode is basically just a harder mode. You complete specific challenges in each level and have a preset time limit needed to hit each rank Rank S, Rank A, Rank B etc. Guide mentioned there's no online trophies so these must not be connected to the leaderboards I imagine.

Update looks like Super Cloudbuilt is removed now from the NA store already 

Edit: Also missing from Europe, AUS, and NZ stores too. Looks like it's gone for good. Figured it would've been removed on PSN reset tonite.

Edit 2: While it would be incredibly rare to find one, after searching I did find out the game was sold instores for Xbox and PS4 by download key as well. One of these Xbox keys is currently being sold by someone on eBay and G2A previously sold PS4 keys on their site. It's a very very  longshot but if someone finds one of these keys, it will be the only to get the game now.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Update looks like Super Cloudbuilt is removed now from the NA store already 

Edit: Also missing from Europe, AUS, and NZ stores too. Looks like it's gone for good. Figured it would've been removed on PSN reset tonite.

Edit 2: While it would be incredibly rare to find one, after searching I did find out the game was sold instores for Xbox and PS4 by download key as well. One of these Xbox keys is currently being sold by someone on eBay and G2A previously sold PS4 keys on their site. It's a very very  longshot but if someone finds one of these keys, it will be the only to get the game now.

Whoa, I got in just in time. Saw the game mentioned in this thread yesterday. Watched a trailer and instantly knew the game was right up  my alley. I love parkour platformers. Mirror’s Edge is one of my favorite PS3 games. I bought it early this morning. I may have been the last or one of the last people to do so. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Whoa, I got in just in time. Saw the game mentioned in this thread yesterday. Watched a trailer and instantly knew the game was right up  my alley. I love parkour platformers. Mirror’s Edge is one of my favorite PS3 games. I bought it early this morning. I may have been the last or one of the last people to do so. 

It was available up until a half hour or so ago, and since it was announced when it would leave the store (The exact time) I think people bought it throughout the day. I bought it on Xbox, but it wasn't worth it (to me) to get it on PS4 as well. 

19 hours ago, NeelBehl said:

I have the disc and can confirm it's all on disc. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

got it ??

Madden NFL 17 and NFL Blitz will shutdown on 7 December 2021:

Hi, Madden Community.

Thank you for your loyalty and passion for Madden NFL over the years. As of December 7th, 2021, the online services and support for the following Madden Titles will be retired:

Madden NFL 17
Madden NFL Blitz
After this date, you’ll still be able to play offline modes on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

For further information, please check out help.ea.com.

The Madden Team

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Madden-Games/Madden-NFL-17-amp-Madden-NFL-Blitz-Online-Services-and-Product/td-p/10708092

Edit: Maybe it was mentioned earlier but I didn't see it on the first page. The post from EA is already 3 weeks old apparently...

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Madden NFL 17 and NFL Blitz will shutdown on 7 December 2021:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Madden-Games/Madden-NFL-17-amp-Madden-NFL-Blitz-Online-Services-and-Product/td-p/10708092

Edit: Maybe it was mentioned earlier but I didn't see it on the first page. The post from EA is already 3 weeks old apparently...

What are the online trophies for those games?

I remembered if I am not mistaken they are 3 trophies unobtainable already but really appreciate . 

Oh plus NFL blitz on PS3 already delisted a few years ago .

Update: sorry for misinformation for NFL Blitz I checked now in US store & found it .

Edited by Hysteria

18 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the online trophies for those games?

According to the guides on .org:
- NFL Blitz has 10 online trophies.
- NFL 17 PS4 has 5 online trophies of which 4 are unobtainable
- NFL 17 PS3 has 9 online trophies and 5 unobtainables

I'm not familiar with the games but I saw it mentioned and missed it in this thread. Maybe someone still wants to clean up what's possible before shutdown but starting 17 from scratch is not advised :)

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Kolm said:

According to the guides on .org:
- NFL Blitz has 10 online trophies.
- NFL 17 PS4 has 5 online trophies of which 4 are unobtainable
- NFL 17 PS3 has 9 online trophies and 5 unobtainables

I'm not familiar with the games but I saw it mentioned and missed it in this thread. Maybe someone still wants to clean up what's possible before shutdown but starting it from scratch is not advised :)

What a shit trio. 2 of 3 Games are already unobtainable to 100%.

God :angel: luck to anyone who is currently working on a server shutdown game (e.g., GTA V ?)

• Like 1

Hi, I made a thread about it in the PS3 general forums but the F1 titles for playstation 3 have been delisted as well as VIP passes.

I am not sure which games need the VIP pass but at least F1 2011 and 2012 need it. The VIP pass codes in new games of those years are also confirmed to also no longer work.

Unless you have the VIP passes on your account or acquire it somehow the platinums are unobtainable if you have not already done the mp portion.  I can't confirm if the online is working or not with a VIP Pass, maybe someone could check?

Otherwise F1 2011 for the vita does not have online trophies.

Edited by ness1216
Typo
  • Like 3