Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

3 hours ago, ness1216 said:

Hi, I made a thread about it in the PS3 general forums but the F1 titles for playstation 3 have been delisted as well as VIP passes.

I am not sure which games need the VIP pass but at least F1 2011 and 2012 need it. The VIP pass codes in new games of those years are also confirmed to also no longer work.

Unless you have the VIP passes on your account or acquire it somehow the platinums are unobtainable if you have not already done the mp portion.  I can't confirm if the online is working or not with a VIP Pass, maybe someone could check?

Otherwise F1 2011 for the vita does not have online trophies.

ohhh I love F1 games & happy I got them before the VIP pass gone , the coop trophies were  challenging to be honest .

Edited by Hysteria

19 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Just an important information for F1 2012 you can get the VIP pass inside the game but not the PS store itself. 

That’s for sure I checked it myself.

How long ago did you do that? I was reading on the F1 2012 subforum that someone bought a new copy but the code didn't work.

I don't know personallysince I only have a used copy of the game.

Edited by ness1216

Both Afterparty and Oxenfree were self-published by the devs themselves. So there shouldn't be any risk of delisting unless Netflix decides to take them as exclusives. Which honestly I doubt they would on titles already out in the wild on other systems for this long.

It could mean though future games by them may turn into exclusives.

56 minutes ago, ness1216 said:

How long ago did you do that? I was reading on the F1 2012 subforum that someone bought a new copy but the code didn't work.

I don't know personallysince I only have a used copy of the game.

I bought a new copy of the game & the code didn’t work for me, don’t really if it’s worked for others . I bought the code from the store last year in June.

3 hours ago, Hysteria said:

I bought a new copy of the game & the code didn’t work for me, don’t really if it’s worked for others . I bought the code from the store last year in June.

Literally every DLC PS3 game code should be expired at this point. If not, something close to 99% of them. IIRC at most Sony allows DLC codes to last for three years. Not sure if this rule has changed for PS5 games.

If someone has an unused PS5 DLC code (like from a Tales of Arise special edition) they can contact support and ask for the expiration date. That's be nice info to have.

12 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Literally every DLC PS3 game code should be expired at this point. If not, something close to 99% of them. IIRC at most Sony allows DLC codes to last for three years. Not sure if this rule has changed for PS5 games.

If someone has an unused PS5 DLC code (like from a Tales of Arise special edition) they can contact support and ask for the expiration date. That's be nice info to have.

Iirc, some people had been able to redeem expired codes by contacting Sony support. But I dunno if that's still doable nowadays. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Literally every DLC PS3 game code should be expired at this point. If not, something close to 99% of them.

Some of the Rock Band Track Packs still work, but who knows for how long.  Those never came with a printed expiration date, so I wonder if they were just able to push them farther.  That's also the only way to get certain songs exported to other Rock Band games, since they contain songs that were delisted or never released digitally (besides the code).

https://www.kirikiribasara.com/2021/10/06/digital-ps3-vita-versions-of-chaoshead-chaoschild-to-become-unavailable/

Japanese CERO-Z rating games (over 18 years old) getting "delisted" when the PS Store stops accepting credit cards, as you needed one to confirm you're a mature gamer.

Unclear if they will get delisted but it doesn't matter as they will become unpurcheasable.

Unlikely that this restriction will be removed as it's a japanese government bullshit law.

8 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

https://www.kirikiribasara.com/2021/10/06/digital-ps3-vita-versions-of-chaoshead-chaoschild-to-become-unavailable/

Japanese CERO-Z rating games (over 18 years old) getting "delisted" when the PS Store stops accepting credit cards, as you needed one to confirm you're a mature gamer.

Unclear if they will get delisted but it doesn't matter as they will become unpurcheasable.

Unlikely that this restriction will be removed as it's a japanese government bullshit law.

What digital only Japanese CERO-Z rated games are there?

Edited by POEman553