Ratchet and Clank being shut down. 
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/ratchet-and-clank-collection-ps3/

Deadlocked

Trophy Breakdown: 31

Online: 0

Up Your Arsenal

Trophy Breakdown: 33

Online: 0

Even though there's no way of knowing if it will happen this month, I would go ahead and do the online for Ratchet & Clank All 4 One and Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault. If Sony is shutting down UYA and Deadlocked online, those are surely to be next.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

When will the Servers for ratchet & clank shutdown?  :/ 

Are only these two games unobtainable then @POEman553 ?

Those games poeman553 mentoined aren't going to shut down, but do have online trophies.

It's pretty safe to say that the other 2 ratchet games wil be shutdowned in the near future. So better to finish both mp's now

Edited by Bumperklever

31 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

I'd better finish up Motorstorm Apocalypse before Sony adds that to their closure list 

The problem with that game is not getting the Platinum, that's quite easy, the problem is completing all Part Challenges and reaching level 80 to unlock all vehicles and customisations. But since they're not tied to trophies most players will never care. Hopefully it can be done by yourself with two controllers (same for a couple of online trophies) but it takes a lot. I wonder why they chose to make the game like that...

Edited by Lance_87

27 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

The problem with that game is not getting the Platinum, that's quite easy, the problem is completing all Part Challenges and reaching level 80 to unlock all vehicles and customisations. But since they're not tied to trophies most players will never care. Hopefully it can be done by yourself with two controllers (same for a couple of online trophies) but it takes a lot. I wonder why they chose to make the game like that...

Can't say i'm overly concerned with that non-trophy stuff at all ? MP can be done with two controllers thankfully but its just another grind to get done...

12 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Can't say i'm overly concerned with that non-trophy stuff at all 1f605.png MP can be done with two controllers thankfully but its just another grind to get done...

Its not that bad. Look it up on the internet. There is a solo boosting method in which you can get these trophies in 6 hours or so. I think only 1 online trophy actually requires you to do online racing vs others people. The rest can be done solo with bots. Thats how i did it at least

45 minutes ago, Lars said:

Its not that bad. Look it up on the internet. There is a solo boosting method in which you can get these trophies in 6 hours or so. I think only 1 online trophy actually requires you to do online racing vs others people. The rest can be done solo with bots. Thats how i did it at least

I have, and I’ve got all the mp trophies except the lvl 40. Which is why I was saying I needed to finish it. But thanks for the tips anyways ?

4 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

I have, and I’ve got all the mp trophies except the lvl 40. Which is why I was saying I needed to finish it. But thanks for the tips anyways ?

Oh well then you'll need to do this: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/motorstorm-apocalypse/107546-how-quickly-easily-boost-level-40-a.html

Just a few more tips: you can change the Eliminator settings so the races last 10 seconds and you don't need Perks so you can disable them.

10 hours ago, Platagonist said:

@Potent_Delusions Which games do you think are to close in the near future? Having read my Trophy Checklist topic, would you say that my list is accurate? :hmm:

Not that it matters much, but Uncharted 1 has no online component. Uncharted 2 basically gives them just for playing the online (unless you want 100% not just Plat).

I think LBP Kart is supposed to be closed already? I know some people could get online, but I could never connect :(

lol I think Drawn to Death was DOA... It also seemed to be a huge grind.

5 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I know some people could get online, but I could never connect :(

You need an online pass for Karting, and those are only available on the Disc version of the game.  So if you buy the disc with a working code, you can play. 

Edited by DARKB1KE