Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Yeah, marvel always seems to be some of the first games to get axed(rip ultimate alliance and the ps3 spiderman games) . I think guardians will be fine because the license to both marvel games transfers with them and maybe embracer will consider a sequel due to its positive reception in spite of certain circumstances but i cant imagine avengers getting too much support going-over forward as the real decision maker is disney as its possible they may let the deal expire asap.

On 5/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, TimeLordCrow13y said:

I hope this is true. Haven’t started the game yet, but honestly don’t want to mess around with old update files to get that one stupid trophy. 

Guess I might be starting this sooner than I had planned to. 

Also hoping the acquisition doesn’t affect the online for Tomb Raider & Rise of the Tomb Raider. 

Just play ps5 ver.   Disk without updating  for investing in future 

24 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

Lmao? It was released a year ago. What a success, indeed.

*removes the game from the list of owned F2P titles that he never played anyway*

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

Wow, how lucky to have just finished it in February. I must say that this game is quite simple and easy to complete, it does not require boosting and can be played against bots, all trophies can be taken in about 30 hours, and there is more than enough time to do so.

I did a little review at the time of completion of my ? for anyone interested.

12 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Wow, how lucky to have just finished it in February. I must say that this game is quite simple and easy to complete, it does not require boosting and can be played against bots, all trophies can be taken in about 30 hours, and there is more than enough time to do so.

I did a little review at the time of completion of my 1f4af.png for anyone interested.

It’s completely delisted for everyone who didn’t grab it already though correct?

11 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

It’s completely delisted for everyone who didn’t grab it already though correct?

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Seems so :(

apparently yes, until someone from some region confirms that it is still possible to redeem...

https://kotaku.com/square-enix-embracer-outriders-life-is-strange-just-cau-1848874319

Update on the Square Enix front. They've confirmed that they will be keeping Outriders, Life is Strange and Just Cause series. Also most of their indie games being published / co-developed seem safe as well currently.

24 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

apparently yes, until someone from some region confirms that it is still possible to redeem...

After I get home from work later, I'll check my alts if no one has yet. Seems NA at least is definitely delisted.

28 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

I don’t have a PS5, and even if I did, I don’t want to pay for a second copy of the game. 

Still obtainable on PS4 through one of two methods. It's available legit through a very hard and frustrating grind as listed. But also another method was found using Charles Program to proxy download an older patch. This would allow one to play offline before the update.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11322-marvels-avengers/32-investing-in-the-future

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/118948-investing-in-the-future-trophy-with-new-upgrade-system/?page=5

• Like 1

21 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Would that also work with the PS4 disc?

I have the game but I wasn't aware of the bug.

Edit: Nvm, found my answer already. PS4 needs to download a day one patch to work so you would have to use charles on PS4.
This day one patch is already included on the PS5 disc it seems.

Edited by Kolm

13 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Alright so checked my alts just now. Heavy Metal Machines isn't available in any of these regions stores currently. North America (US and Canada), Great Britain (North Ireland, Scotland, Britain), Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), Hong Kong, Japan, and Germany.

Thanks to StygianWolf4 they've confirmed that both Korea and Mainland China stores also has Heavy Metal Machines delisted as well. Unless a random store in South America or Europe still has it I think to its fair to say it delisted worldwide yesterday.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/125947-servers-to-close-in-august/?do=findComment&comment=2550182

• Like 4

On 5/4/2022 at 7:18 AM, demonviper666 said:

Does an unpatched version of the PS5 disc have any issues? Or can you get Invest In the Future on an unpatched version > update the game > keep playing with your save file?

I have no idea if this is an error or what, but Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is currently not available for purchase on US and Japanese PS Stores.

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-21-10-07-Mitsurugi-Kamui-Hikae.png

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-21-10-33.png

However, it is still available on EU PS Store.

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-21-10-47-Mitsurugi-Kamui-Hikae.png

UPDATE:

I think it's an error. If you're logged out, it will say "not available for purchase". Yet, if you're logged in, you should be able to add it to your cart. This isn't the case for most games on PSN, to my knowledge.

P.S. Feel free to delete this post. :)

Edited by zizimonster
update
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I have no idea if this is an error or what, but Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is currently not available for purchase on US and Japanese PS Stores.

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-21-10-33.png

Screenshot-2022-05-07-at-21-10-47-Mitsurugi-Kamui-Hikae.png

I was able to add it to cart and buy it on the Canadian Store fine as well. Must be a regional issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Must’ve been an error, cuz it shows as available on ps now or to buy for me in US. Just checked in the mobile app. 

• Like 1