Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Mushroom Wars [PS3] online multiplayer server seems to be off. Connection to server progress bar won’t go past 80%. There are 5 DLC trophies which required connection to the server, including a 4P trophy, and a grindy ranked match trophy.
Glad I got them before this happened; the release of the sequel on PSN was my wake up call.

EDIT: Let’s not panic just yet, this has happened before according to PST.org thread and it was of course temporary, it’s just a temperamental server.

Edited by EqualityEarth
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Mushroom Wars [PS3] online multiplayer server seems to be off. Connection to server progress bar won’t go past 80%. There are 5 DLC trophies which required connection to the server, including a 4P trophy, and a grindy ranked match trophy.
Glad I got them before this happened; the release of the sequel on PSN was my wake up call.

April 18th, 2022 seems to be the last time anyone earned a trophy in that DLC but there are also several that haven't been earned since the end of January this year :hmm:.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

18 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Connection to server progress bar won’t go past 80%.

Can confirm, load progress stuck at 80%. The devs have been contacted via Discord; waiting for a response to this issue.

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Can confirm, load progress stuck at 80%. The devs have been contacted via Discord; waiting for a response to this issue.

They made a tweet said  “ Unfortunately, this could be due to us no longer supporting older versions of the game. We apologize for this inconvenience.”

5 minutes ago, Helyx said:

So they did. I hope this is a temporary issue, since they're still selling the multiplayer DLC.

Don’t want to bust your bubble but I don’t think so cuz I got that feelings plus they didn’t give a warn notice!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, shipper321 said:

To be expected since it's a sports game franchise. I think you can't get the platinum for these anyway, though

To be fair they extended the life of both games to skip 2021 and put extended development time into 2022 instead. If anyone wanted this and didn't have it they did have more time then usual.

• Like 1

I can't find Star Trek Online in the free games section, even by searching. I have it in my library, but I went on an alt trying to find and to no avail, Brazilian store.

Also, Heavy metal machines is down,hopefully temporarily

Edit: heavy metal is working again,were contacted on discord?

Edited by kevao97

48 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I can't find Star Trek Online in the free games section, even by searching. I have it in my library, but I went on an alt trying to find and to no avail, Brazilian store.

Edit: heavy metal is working again,were contacted on discord1f44d.png

It's still available in the UK store :):  https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1965-CUSA05744_00-2016STARTREK0000

3 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Edit: heavy metal is working again,were contacted on discord1f44d.png

Still available in the Canadian Store, though noticed for some reason all dlc and paid currency is separated from main game now in app. (All pages still exists and can purchase/download just not linked together.)

Also had to scroll down a bit to find the Game itself wasn't right at the top.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

Oh OK. Hopefully the servers don't close for a while. I do not have enough time to do that one lol.

Servers should be fine and no risk of outage even if it was delisted in Brazil.

Every system has it's own worldwide Megaserver, so even if the game was removed one could play it still as long as the primary PS4 megaserver is online. With this said STO has used ISP blocking in the past to block out certain countries (primarily in Asia).

• Like 2

On 18/05/2022 at 0:12 PM, kevao97 said:

Auto Chess I can confirm is still available in these stores. Germany, Northern Ireland (UK) and New Zealand (usually linked to Sony Europe).

Edit: The original post title was edited but was in regards to a random delisting of Auto Chess across EU version.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

How are the news on Final Fantasy Dissidia NT? I hear a friend telling me about the possible server shutdown and I remember last time was with him he told me they already confirmed it I think in July or August, but came here to confirm and didn't see it listed on the main post, so anyone could tell me about it?

37 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

How are the news on Final Fantasy Dissidia NT? I hear a friend telling me about the possible server shutdown and I remember last time was with him he told me they already confirmed it I think in July or August, but came here to confirm and didn't see it listed on the main post, so anyone could tell me about it?

I haven't read a confirmation anywhere. I know the Dissidia Arcade servers went down last year but nothing's been said about NT. It's P2P so you'd think it'd be fairly low priority for a shutdown. 

59 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

there are people winning trophies recently, so no. anyway, it looks like a ? that takes hundreds of damn hours...?