Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Alright so big helpful news if true, looking into the premium pack I found out it was sold as Steam Keys as well and the game supposedly has crossplay. Due to this it's possible to buy a code from a site like g2a redeem it through steam on PC then use a PC to set up the match to boost on PS4. It's a bloody work around but potentially something for those looking at boosting this easier and have had it in their backlogs.

If anyone can confirm there is indeed Crossplay would be awesome. :)

What is the premium pack ? Do we need it ? How the premium pack helps ?

Just now, Hysteria said:

What is the premium pack ? Do we need it ? How the premium pack helps ?

So Super Bomberman R Online (not to get confused with Super Bomberman R as I did earlier lol) is a free to play Battle Royale game. You know how Nintendo had Tetris 99 and that limited time Mario game something like that.

Premium Pass though helps by removing the randomized component from matches as you can then set up private matches to boost and unlocked trophies with a partner or yourself.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Alright so big helpful news if true, looking into the premium pack I found out it was sold as Steam Keys as well and the game supposedly has crossplay. Due to this it's possible to buy a code from a site like g2a redeem it through steam on PC then use a PC to set up the match to boost on PS4. It's a bloody work around but potentially something for those looking at boosting this easier and have had it in their backlogs.

If anyone can confirm there is indeed Crossplay would be awesome. :)

Edit: Also just did a region check and I can't find the premium pass available in most stores on PSN so I'm assuming it's been fully removed for sale worldwide.

According to this tweet from Konami, it is indeed cross-play.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Super Bomberman R Online is shutting down on December 1st

Edit: apparently, for the easily 100% you need a Premium that is no longer being sold. damn, we're fucked up. this game didn't last long. 

Since it's likely to affect Super Bomberman R, will it be possible to get the multiplayer trophies for that game offline or does it not work that way?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Since it's likely to affect Super Bomberman R, will it be possible to get the multiplayer trophies for that game offline or does it not work that way?

I'm concerned about this as well, although they weren't compatible in any way, were they?

33 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I was confused by this as well when I first seen the announcement but it seems they should be considered separate. This is only a free to play title with server based connection. Other is a paid single player game plus I believe the multiplayer was peer to peer online in the regular game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GregHouse007 said:

I'm glad Super Bomberman R Online is dying, they locked that "free to play" game so that ONLY PS Plus players could play it. How is it "free" if I need to "pay" a subscription to be able to play it? It wasn't a first month free to ps plus players exclusive like Fall Guys or Knockout City. The game was literally free at any point to download as long you were a PS plus player. No other free to play game does this in PS4, they are all free for every player. That game can die and can burn in hell as well. I'm glad that decision was a financial failure for the devs.

Super Animal Royale was like that too. luckily that changed later and now everyone can play without a subscription.

14 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

For Super Bomberman R Online, I have been hosting sessions all last week to help people get stuff, so I can confirm it works.

I am able to host custom matches from Steam (got the key from a 3rd party website) and any platform can join them, I have fully tested this with people on PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox. The trophies pop normal in custom matches and cross-play works fine. There is no cross progression though.

thanks for helping the community and countless people!

Can confirm the servers are officially down for NHL 15 PS4 and NHL 16 PS4. Currently finishing up 16 and it reads a message saying: “Sorry, it appears the EA Servers are currently down. We are working to address the problem. Please try again later.” This message is shown on start up and when trying to enter HUT, EASHL, Online Versus, and Team Play. 

But we all know there will be no fix. I’d imagine a similar message—if not the same one—has been posted on NHL 14, 17, and 18. RIP. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

For Super Bomberman R Online, I have been hosting sessions all last week to help people get stuff, so I can confirm it works.

I am able to host custom matches from Steam (got the key from a 3rd party website) and any platform can join them, I have fully tested this with people on PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox. The trophies pop normal in custom matches and cross-play works fine. There is no cross progression though.

You are a rock star period.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, NinjaKlown17 said:

Mistover and its Guilty Gear collaboration DLC are both getting delisted on June 30th.

Can anyone verify whether or not this game has any online trophies?https://delistedgames.com/mistover-to-be-delisted-on-pc-and-consoles-june-30th/

They announced the termination of the service : https://steamcommunity.com/games/909510/announcements/detail/3326483852788420251 I saw the trophies list , it’s appear that there is one online trophy plus the DLC Wandering Dr. Faust's Otherworldly Adventure" already delisted so 100% is unobtainable .

15 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

They announced the termination of the service : https://steamcommunity.com/games/909510/announcements/detail/3326483852788420251 I saw the trophies list , it’s appear that there is one online trophy plus the DLC Wandering Dr. Faust's Otherworldly Adventure" already delisted so 100% is unobtainable .

I don't think there's any online trophies. If you mean the co-op skills one, that's the unfortunately named joint skills that the party members do. Also the DLC isn't delisted yet.

1 minute ago, Milktastrophe said:

I don't think there's any online trophies. If you mean the co-op skills one, that's the unfortunately named joint skills that the party members do. Also the DLC isn't delisted yet.

Yeah you are right since there is no guide of the game to whether it’s online or not ??‍♂️Can you send me a link of the DLC ? That parts of the game to get 100%.