Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

18 hours ago, Revenant_SZ said:

The servers for Injustice: Ultimate Edition EU have not been working for the last week, probably down for good.

Is working normally now. I just did the 10 ranked wins and i'll let doing the 200 matches and wins. After this one i'll do the same with US version just to be safe.

• Like 3

Since it's now June 30 and the servers for WWE 2k19 and 2k20 have gone offline for real this time, does anyone know exactly what the online trophies are for them? The Guides here say there are only 3 (4 including the Plat) but other sites say there are more than that. I ask because I need to update the server closure thread on .org with this info so any help will be appreciated :).

• Like 2

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/gameplay/article/online-services-in-just-dance-2016-just-dance-2017-and-just-dance-2018/000098938

From 30 June 2023 online services will be unavailable for a series of older Just Dance titles:

Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2017
Just Dance 2018

Please be aware that after this date Just Dance Unlimited subscriptions will be incompatible with these games.

You will, however, still be able to access the offline features of these games
Edited by Mr_Tenno777
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/gameplay/article/online-services-in-just-dance-2016-just-dance-2017-and-just-dance-2018/000098938

From 30 June 2023 online services will be unavailable for a series of older Just Dance titles:

Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2017
Just Dance 2018

Please be aware that after this date Just Dance Unlimited subscriptions will be incompatible with these games.

BTW, this is just for the PS4 versions because the PS3 releases shutdown in November 2018.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 2017
Just Dance 2018

Thanks, thread has been updated with Just Dance and also WWE 2k22 shutdown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golem25 said:

Ubisoft are killing the following PS3 games later this year;

Assassin's Creed 2 (Plat not affected)

Assassin's Creed 3 (Plat affected)

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Plat affected)

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Plat affected)

Driver San Francisco

Far Cry 3 (Plat possibly affected, unless local co-op)

Ghost Recon Future Soldier,

Rayman Legends,

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

As per their Twitter account.

FC3 has online and offline co-op so that Plat won't be rendered unobtainable. Also, ACR has online DLC trophies so the 100% will be unobtainable as well.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

It says dlc is affected on ac brotherhood, interesting since its only campaign dlc. Ac4 doesn't seem to be affected though. Acr dlc trophies are very easy to boost. Ac3 ones will take some time. Future soldier grind is too long so if you haven't started it, you are advised not to. Blacklist is piss easy. Driver SF is grindy but easy. You do need 4 for 3 trophies though. The rest can be self boosted but the game has a 45 second idle kick so use a turbo on your alt. 

7 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Keep in mind with Assassin's Creed III that there is an online trophy for single player campaign (Head in the Cloud). Once the servers are shut down, it'll be unobtainable. It took me a day to do the online multiplayer trophies + DLC online trophies for ACIII so it may not take that long at all.

If you have the game on your profile, make single player campaign a priority after you finish the online multiplayer.

How far into the campaign do you need to get to tackle Head in the Cloud?

• Like 1

Just now, Sydoki said:

How far into the campaign do you need to get to tackle Head in the Cloud?

You have to beat the entire game, and then you can start the process for the trophy. It takes some time, so don’t expect to be able to get ‘Head in the Cloud’ so quickly after beating the game. Maybe an hour or two after the final mission if you play it without stopping. You have to put down pegs on the map to find hidden fragments. RNG spawns. 

• Like 3

On 14/06/2022 at 3:19 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Disney Classic Games Collection (PS Store BR):
https://store.playstation.com/pt-br/product/UP1082-CUSA16968_00-2728169992169082

Maybe search around a bit before making claims that a game is delisted, so we can avoid false flags in this thread..

If you can't find it on PS Store then try searching on PSPrices or SerialStation first:
https://psprices.com/region-br/game/5088520/disney-classic-games-collection

https://serialstation.com/titles/CUSA/16968

I also searched on the date he posted and the game was not on the store. Your link show empty to me.

I found the new pack with Mogli, don't know what supposed to show on your link.

23 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

What? You can definitely do the co-op missions offline on Far Cry 3. Please be certain about what you’re saying before putting misinformation here. 

In that case I stand corrected :). It has been years since I did the Plat so my memory is rusty :(.

1 hour ago, Golem25 said:

Ubisoft are killing the following PS3 games on the 1st of September;

• Assassin's Creed 2 (Plat not affected)
  • Assassin's Creed 3 (Plat affected)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Plat affected)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Plat affected)
  • Driver San Francisco (Plat affected)
  • Far Cry 3 (local split-screen for co-op Trophies)
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Plat affected)
  • Rayman Legends (Plat affected)
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Plat affected)

As per their service page

STILL no word on Far Cry 2, which has been down for over four months now. Not a good sign that FC3 is now being culled.

This is a massive announcement, the Assassin's Creed games were some of the most-played titles of the PS3 era, and many, many people are about to have unobtainables on their list. Interestingly enough, no mention of Black Flag, which should remain safe for now. Brotherhood especially is a tragic, tragic grind on incredibly unstable servers - better get started on that one pronto if you still need the Plat.

I tried my best to determine for the other games whether Trophies were affected or not, let me know if I got any of them wrong.

For Rayman Legends it’s impossible to finish in time from 0% ?