Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

32 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Ubisoft has updated the newest batch of games that are getting shutdown this September:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

All of the Assassins Creed games and Ghost Recon Future Solider are a few of what’s getting shut down. Strongly suggest y’all get to it if you’re missing the online for all of these. 

That was already posted yesterday, about two pages back:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kevao97 said:

"Head in the Cloud" is absolute crap and I had a lot of problems with this trophy, I hope this trophy isn't glitched for anyone like it was for me.

This was a pain for me too. Best thing is to watch some videos online on YouTube, I also used the PST.org guide since others had the same problem. 

21 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

That's the first I've heard, i was always told DLC is region locked. 

Typically that would be true for the most part. But Hong Kong Store actually has games from various regions, so some dlc on there can be for the specific region, for several regions or region free depending on the dev/pub. (They have, Asia, Chinese, Japanese and NA/EU Version games available.)

I've bought a couple physical Asia region games before that even came with codes for region free dlc.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

That's the first I've heard, i was always told DLC is region locked. 

The same thing happens with the XCOM: Enemy Unknown DLC, it works with its BLUS version. The DLC was removed from the NA and EU Store, but I think you can still find it in the Hong Kong Store.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Typically that would be true for the most part. But Hong Kong Store actually has games from various regions, so some dlc on there can be for the specific region, for several regions or region free depending on the dev/pub. (They have, Asia, Chinese, Japanese and NA/EU Version games available.)

I've bought a couple physical Asia region games before that even came with codes for region free dlc.

Nice, just made an account and downloaded it. 

3 hours ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

@EdinhoN Bro why is AC Liberation on PS Vita also updated in your list? There is no mention of it in the Ubi announcement, just the HD version for PC. Unless Ubisoft doesn't consider Vita a platform worth mentioning 1f625.png

AC Liberation has online trophies only on PSVITA. The other version (the HD one) doesn't have any.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JEDI_X_WING said:

you cant plat 2k21 any more some thing to do with two on line trophies so take it off 

What are the affected trophies?

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

AC Liberation has online trophies only on PSVITA. The other version (the HD one) doesn't have any.

This^

The Vita original has some online trophies but the HD remaster dropped them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ness1216 said:

But there is no mention specifically of the vita version on ubisoft's website. I would agree that it would be wise to go ahead and do it just in case and err on the side of caution and probability. 

It is the same for Rayman Legends. I hope the servers for the vita games will stay alive after 1st of September. I need more time to finish. It is really hard with only 120 perplex playing the challenges.

I have recognized that all three systems for Rayman Legends have different servers. One time Ps3 was offline, Vita and Ps4 were unaffected. 

Perhaps after the hack at begin of March this year, the support hat to more maintenance or the servers for the older systems are more in focus for new hacking attempts.

Edited by pewiha
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, JEDI_X_WING said:

some thing to do wit a ring and some other trophy

After doing some digging, the unobtainable trophies for NBA 2K21 (PS4 and PS5) are:

Ultimate Collector/Kit And Kaboodle

Bling Bling!

Weekend Warrior

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Ah crap, I thought the online was dropped only for the PS3's HD and PS4's Remastered versions and the PC still had online functionality.

6 hours ago, ness1216 said:

I would agree that it would be wise to go ahead and do it just in case and err on the side of caution and probability. 

If that's the case then it's best to be safe and get it out of the way as Ness says.

The game won't have a sale anytime soon due to the dropped Vita support so even if one decides to get it down the line they'd still have to pay full price for it.....only the plat would be unobtainable then.

Does anyone think it's unfair they announced SO MANY games with just a 2 month notice? It's a bit sus. Also Far Cry 2 not looking good at all considering FC3 will be shuttered before it lol ?. I hope to God they fix it 1 maybe 2 months from now and give a 2 month notice for it as well so all of us have enough time once servers return. I guess it's safe to say that FC2 not being announced here means there won't be a stealth shutdown!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

Does anyone think it's unfair they announced SO MANY games with just a 2 month notice? It's a bit sus. Also Far Cry 2 not looking good at all considering FC3 will be shuttered before it lol 1f605.png. I hope to God they fix it 1 maybe 2 months from now and give a 2 month notice for it as well so all of us have enough time once servers return. I guess it's safe to say that FC2 not being announced here means there won't be a stealth shutdown!

They play pretty fast & loose with their notices sometimes. They may not be listing FC2 because it gives people cause for complaint that it's not currently up. Don't be surprised to see it on the list retrospectively come September 1.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

They play pretty fast & loose with their notices sometimes. They may not be listing FC2 because it gives people cause for complaint that it's not currently up. Don't be surprised to see it on the list retrospectively come September 1.

The exact same thing happened last year to Fuse. The servers died one day without warning, then Insomniac and EA spent 4-5 months giving everyone the run around, before quietly retroactively adding Fuse to EA's master shutdown list but they did so by turning the clock back and putting the closure date down as the day they originally closed, not the day the list was updated.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

Does anyone think it's unfair they announced SO MANY games with just a 2 month notice? It's a bit sus. Also Far Cry 2 not looking good at all considering FC3 will be shuttered before it lol 1f605.png. I hope to God they fix it 1 maybe 2 months from now and give a 2 month notice for it as well so all of us have enough time once servers return. I guess it's safe to say that FC2 not being announced here means there won't be a stealth shutdown!

I find it odd they would add it to the list of shutdowns just to add it on later. I mean, it's back up and running on PC and xbox right? I can't see the logic in just shutting down that one title without any notice on those systems at the same time, yet give 2 months for all of the others listed. 

Can anyone tell me what exactly are the trophies with online components in AC Vita, and how long would it take from scratch to get? Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I find it odd they would add it to the list of shutdowns just to add it on later. I mean, it's back up and running on PC and xbox right? I can't see the logic in just shutting down that one title without any notice on those systems at the same time, yet give 2 months for all of the others listed. 

I'm pretty sure FC2 was closed on PC last year or so, only Xbox remains. That said, there are plenty of games that are down on PSN but still playable on Xbox. 

On 7/2/2022 at 1:01 PM, AmazingNoeder said:

Is just me or Ubisoft deslisted all just dance games except 2021 and 2022?

Can anyone check this?

Or is already a known thing and i m late

Sounds like the PS4 Just Dance games will be shut down soon too. (End of June, 2023)

Edited by Floorkiller74