Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

29 minutes ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

Eve Gunjack servers and support will end August 5th. I believe the game is all single player but can't confirm.

https://mobile.twitter.com/evegunjack/

also seems to have been delisted and unlike Valkyrie looks like its a digi only title.
currently still on the HK store. 

Edited by Leenewbe

1 hour ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

Eve Gunjack servers and support will end August 5th. I believe the game is all single player but can't confirm.

https://mobile.twitter.com/evegunjack/

pretty sure that has already been posted but maybe i am thinking of EVE

EDIT: it is already listed

Edited by serrated-banner9
confirming info

4 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Eve Valkyrie was discussed, I believe Gunjack is new. Too bad, but it sounded hard as shit anyway.

Correct. Both shutdowns were announced on the same day but Gunjack slipped through the cracks so we didn't find out about it until today :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have any idea what trophies might be affected if the servers close?

AFAIK nothing will be affected. Online is LB which is not related to any trophy.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

If there were issues with 7 Days to Die, which trophies would be affected? Does anyone know?

The 4 trophies that require the killing of other players (though the NA version can be downgraded to a lower version with an exploit)

EDIT - just looked at the guide and the kills are possible in split screen using explosives, but damn that would take ages.

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

2500 players for 7 days to die = 4 online trophy's.used to be able to target an NPC to get it (patch downgrade)

i gotta worry about disc jam and 7 days to die after the 12th. found a way i can boost it. gotta keep smacking the 2nd character over and over again 2500 times.

Edited by Lordguwa

5 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

It's nearing a month left before the affected Ubisoft games lose online, so if have been looking to jump in to them and do the online trophies, best you do them before it's too late for you. 

Ghost Recon Future Soldier is currently down...