Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

10 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

So far only Xbox is confirmed affected by the delisting. Though even with Train Sim World 2020 (1) though the base game got delisted they left up the collector's edition so a version was available after still as with the dlc.

The link says that it will be removed from all platforms. I know it's an Xbox site and mentions gamepass but it should still be considered to be removed from all platforms.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Both Republique: Anniversary Edition and Republique VR: Anniversary Edition have been removed from PlayStation Store. They were released last March. :(

Here's the official Twitter account of the game studio: Camouflaj

They were both on sale last month so have vanished sometime within the last 3-4 weeks for reasons unknown.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 3

On 8/17/2022 at 0:13 PM, iriihutoR84 said:

Train Sim World 2 will be delisted on all platforms on September 6th when its sequel launches. Seems "some" DLC will be compatible with TSW3 but it's unclear how much at this point. 

Train Sim World 2 to be delisted from Xbox Store soon (trueachievements.com)

I'd say Great Western '66 does 155mph when in real life they are limited to 75 lmao' Express, Rapid 'Trophies dont unlock Transit" and New York 'the loco won't take' power Foundation will be incompatible. The original release routes. 

On 18/08/2022 at 4:49 PM, The Moose Knuckler said:

The link says that it will be removed from all platforms. I know it's an Xbox site and mentions gamepass but it should still be considered to be removed from all platforms.

That was updated later on the day the link was originally published it mentioned only Xbox even in other articles. They just don't mark their news updates most times.

Singularity is still down as of August 22nd, no communication on server status and the game has not been added to Activision's Legacy Titles page. Seems it might be a stealth shutdown as PSTrophies has tagged their trophy guide as unobtainable :( 

• Like 3

On 13-8-2022 at 9:29 AM, tony_snake_24 said:

I'm pretty sure that one is already delisted. I checked the EU and NA stores, HK too, almost a year ago. I couldn't find it. I was only able to play it through PS Now back in October last year.

Correct. Plus they removed it from PS Now before the new PlayStation Plus arrived: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/117031-delisted-available-on-ps-now/#comment-2497186

Basically together with other Codemasters titles. At least EA gives updates on the server status through their website.

---

Thanks for the message on Project Cars btw. I will dive into it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Singularity is still down as of August 22nd, no communication on server status and the game has not been added to Activision's Legacy Titles page. Seems it might be a stealth shutdown as PSTrophies has tagged their trophy guide as unobtainable :( 

I added that game to the server closure list a while back but held off for as long as possible before asking the Guide Team over there to update the Guide with the closure info but the odds of a fix are now looking slim to borderline non-existent :(. If by some miracle the servers do come back up, I'll get the Guide and closure thread updated ASAP.

18 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Correct. Plus they removed it from PS Now before the new PlayStation Plus arrived: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/117031-delisted-available-on-ps-now/#comment-2497186

Basically together with other Codemasters titles. At least EA gives updates on the server status through their website.

---

What trophies will become unobtainable if they also close the servers for those two games?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I added that game to server closure list a while back but held off for as long as possible before asking the Guide Team over there to update the Guide with the closure info but the odds of a fix are now looking slim to borderline non-existent :(. If by some miracle the servers do come back up, I'll get the Guide and closure thread updated ASAP.

I'm checking the game practically every day so I'll update you if anything changes!

What a shame, I was only one trophy away from not having to worry about it ?

Edited by nrs1nrs1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I added that game to the server closure list a while back but held off for as long as possible before asking the Guide Team over there to update the Guide with the closure info but the odds of a fix are now looking slim to borderline non-existent :(. If by some miracle the servers do come back up, I'll get the Guide and closure thread updated ASAP.

What trophies will become unobtainable if they also close the servers for those two games?

Such a shame of Singularity. Also tried to contact the developer, but no luck so far.

And I can only tell for Toybox Turbos. That's this one. From Project Cars I only know that Community Events are a thing...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ConAir said:

---

That's true, I also remember not seeing it on PS Now anymore, before the whole service was merged into Plus.

4 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Such a shame if it is. Please everyone, try to at least play the singleplayer mode of Singularity. It's amazing. The multiplayer looked like it could have been fun if there were people playing, instead of a long boost.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Ouch. Have that game and got the trophies a few years ago. Good luck if they resurrect those servers and trying to get the MP trophies because you need 6 people to start a match, no excuses allowed.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If it helps, per the flag filters on TT:

Project CARS:

Player 1 Versus The World

Pentapodia

I Am The 5%

Clean As A Whistle

Pristine Paintwork

Speed Racer

Exorcist

Community Ambassador (technically this is already impacted due to the number of available events if you haven't started yet)

Project CARS 2:

Results Are In, You're Clean!

Done One Online

No Longer a Rookie

Definitely Not a Rookie

I'm a Pro

Seen It All

What's Yours Is Mine

I'm Just Here To Watch

The Director

Safety First

I Want To Know Your Secret

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Ouch. Have that game and got the trophies a few years ago. Good luck if they resurrect those servers and trying to get the MP trophies because you need 6 people to start a match, no excuses allowed.

Check my Singularity trophies, it's pretty tragic lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

If it helps, per the flag filters on TT:

Project CARS:

Player 1 Versus The World

Pentapodia

I Am The 5%

Clean As A Whistle

Pristine Paintwork

Speed Racer

Exorcist

Community Ambassador (technically this is already impacted due to the number of available events if you haven't started yet)

Project CARS 2:

Results Are In, You're Clean!

Done One Online

No Longer a Rookie

Definitely Not a Rookie

I'm a Pro

Seen It All

What's Yours Is Mine

I'm Just Here To Watch

The Director

Safety First

I Want To Know Your Secret

Thank you for the info :).

12 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

That is one hard blow. ¿Do you have any idea of how many matches you still need to pop the trophy?

23 matches. I can get that done in give or take an hour. Really wishing I had hopped on an additional session a couple months back but unless someone can get some kind of community server like they did for Blur going, that's the way it'll stay ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

23 matches. I can get that done in give or take an hour. Really wishing I had hopped on an additional session a couple months back but unless someone can get some kind of community server like they did for Blur going, that's the way it'll stay ?

Well, if the servers resurrect and i have some spare time among AC: Brotherhood and Revelations, i can lend you a hand with this.

• Like 1