Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

2 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I thought you could just import the DAO save from the HD, no online required?

I haven't played the game myself but I read somewhere in the DAO forums here, there was a stat transfer option of some kind in one of the menus ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I haven't played the game myself but I read somewhere in the DAO forums here, there was a stat transfer option of some kind in one of the menus ?.

I haven't gotten the game again yet for PS3 but I believe the character transfer when using console was always the general save file.

There was this transfer system on PC as with dlc items from the old EA Turbine systems (before Origin) but I believe that PC function is what has been discontinued only

On 05/05/2017 at 3:20 PM, EdinhoN said:

CONFIRMED UPCOMING SHUTDOWNS (SOURCES AT THE GAME TITLE LINK):

PS4 - Mini Metro - 30th of September, 2022

Mini Metro confirmed to be safe from the server shutdown of gamesparks ( will edit when i have my chromebook charged to include the post that confirms it but i am pretty sure it’s on page 155 if anyone wants to have a look

EDIT 1: forgot to include what it was safe from lol

Edited by serrated-banner9
Fixing info
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

2 points:

1: The Ranked servers for Jump Force have now been switched off but the Plat is still 100% obtainable because 2 of the trophies had their requirements changed this morning so they can be done in the still functioning Unranked matches :).

2: Have the eFootball 2021 servers been switched off yet? I imagine they have but I don't own the game so can't check them myself.

Jump force still Full obtainable??? Niceeee! I didn't have time to play this one. what a joy!!! :highfive::dance:

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Hospital Tycoon and Rise of Argonauts are PC only so those games don't apply here. Also, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and Overlord 2 went offline years ago on the PS3, plus Overlord 1 is a PS3 game that doesn't have trophies. The only applicable title to maybe get worried about is Overlord: Fellowship of Evil but those servers are garbage anyway so it's hard to tell if they're actually working or not most of the time.

dang it, will do my research next time

https://delistedgames.com/krinkle-krusher/
This site says the NA version has been relisted (cross-buy PS3/PSVITA/PS4) around 12/2021 but on the PS app and the web store the game can’t be added to your cart ?‍? 

So it isn’t really relisted? It doesn’t show on PSDeals or the PS4 console store. Maybe on the ps5?

Edited by EqualityEarth

10 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

This site says the NA version has been relisted (cross-buy PS3/PSVITA/PS4) around 12/2021 but on the PS app the game can’t be added to your cart 1f635.png1f4ab.png 

So it isn’t really relisted? It doesn’t show on PSDeals or the PS4 store. Maybe on the ps5?

Are you sure it's cross-buy? Because it was not in Europe...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

This site says the NA version has been relisted (cross-buy PS3/PSVITA/PS4) around 12/2021 but on the PS app the game can’t be added to your cart 1f635.png1f4ab.png 

So it isn’t really relisted? It doesn’t show on PSDeals or the PS4 store. Maybe on the ps5?

I've just looked this up on Platprices.com and it doesn't show as cross-buy in any region ?.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just looked this up on Platprices.com and it doesn't show as cross-buy in any region 1f914.png.

The relisting notice on the link they shared mentions PS4 only, probably due to that games can't be published anymore to Vita or PS3 stores. If only the PS4 version was relisted it isn't cross-buy most likely now as the other purchases are still deactivated.

Edit: Checking the PSN store it says that the game is cross-buy still but again if they've turned off issuing new licenses for purchases new purchases. The other two versions might stay unobtainable for new buyers.

Edit2: Also getting an error trying to check out with it in PS App. I'll have to check it at home later.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

The relisting notice on the link they shared mentions PS4 only, probably due to that games can't be published anymore to Vita or PS3 stores. If only the PS4 version was relisted it isn't cross-buy most likely now as the other purchases are still deactivated.

Edit: Checking the PSN store it says that the game is cross-buy still but again if they've turned off issuing new licenses for purchases new purchases. The other two versions might stay unobtainable for new buyers.

Edit2: Also getting an error trying to check out with it in PS App. I'll have to check it at home later.

I looked in the PS Store on my PS4 and couldn't see any reference to cross-buy being possible for this game, that is unless I wasn't looking close enough ?.

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I looked in the PS Store on my PS4 and couldn't see any reference to cross-buy being possible for this game, that is unless I wasn't looking close enough 1f914.png.

So while it's showing up in the app store it doesn't exist on my actual PS4 store probably why the purchase is failing. Anyways pick below of the app store says it halfway down

Screenshot-20220830-055630.png

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

So while it's showing up in the app store it doesn't exist on my actual PS4 store probably why the purchase is failing. Anyways pick below of the app store says it halfway down

Screenshot-20220830-055630.png

That's why I didn't see this line, it's only visible in the mobile app, not the store on the PS4 itself.