Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

2 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

currently only confirmed for ac: brotherhood but seems to imply that all of the games affected have been delayed

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-ubisoft-games-october-2022-update/000102396 Ubisoft updated their original article confirming all of these titles except for one on PC will be moved to the new October 1st date

• Like 1

Just now, Empovyle said:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-ubisoft-games-october-2022-update/000102396 Ubisoft updated their original article confirming all of these titles except for one on PC will be moved to the new October 1st date

was just gonna edit the original post with the news. you beat me to it by about 0.5 seconds

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

. Watch Dogs 2 is also easy, I didn’t need to boost any of the base game online. The Showdown trophy was definitely the hardest online trophy out of both games, and how Ubisoft set it up, it can be difficult to boost together so I had to get a mic to coordinate. 

i can definitely agree with that last part. 4 players needed. or 4 consoles i have plans to get that one DLC trophy done someday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

https://blessunleashed.com/news/bless-unleashed-sunset

isnt this one like +500 hours?probably impossible for someone who hasn't started yet.

Well the guide we have here on psnprofiles says 250 but yeah it looks like it will be impossible for many people. Maybe you could make it if you started now and went very hard until November.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

i can definitely agree with that last part. 4 players needed. or 4 consoles i have plans to get that one DLC trophy done someday.

It's not hard to do, buddy up in to 2 parties of 2 and search (no one plays 2v2), then when you've found each other you're good.  It will just keep throwing both teams into the same game until one team quits.

20 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

To add to this game is available on physical disc as well. Japanese disc is available pretty cheap, also an exclusive english release was made through limited runs games before (a bit pricier).

Both Japanese and English versions have their own list as well.

-English

-Japanese

-Korean

Three stacks. Korean version only one with no physical and I can't find it on the Korean website under 한국어판.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

You can see in their recent replies on Twitter that the developer of Forgotton Anne is working on bringing it back. This could of course mean new trophy lists, not all stacks or unified stacks but the game itself is likely coming back.

Oh snap I didn’t even realize it was gone! Fun game, hopefully a return is soon :)

• Like 1

This has probably been said ages ago, but it is not possible to purchase a digital copy of Driver San Francisco, at least not on PSN BR. I found a booster group, and I would like to start this game but I will need a physical copy for that. ?

c579KXj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by kevao97
Add image

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

This has probably been said ages ago, but it is not possible to purchase a digital copy of Driver San Francisco, at least not on PSN BR. I found a booster group, and I would like to start this game but I will need a physical copy for that. 1f615.png

c579KXj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Driver's digital version is exclusive to EU, so nowhere to be found on NA.

Edited by Stevieboy

6 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

The OK K.O. game is at risk for being delisted due to the recent happenign with Warner Bros.

Those not in the know, they merged with Discovery and shit loads of movies and shows are getting axed, OK K.O. being one of them. I believe the creator of that show has partial ownership so that would mean he possibly has a share of the licensing along with WB for the game.

It's on sale digitally via the US store right now until Sep. 15th:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/US0025-CUSA08524_00-LETSPLAYHEROES00

Physical copies exist but those cost a bit mroe than this digital version does and they include the Steven Universe game. Depending on your feelings about SU, that could be a pro or a con.

warning taken, but I believe any games published by Cartoon Network should be fine as typically cartoon network has their own seperate licensing agreement even though under the Warner umbrella. Also most of the removals are targetted still at HBO Max streaming content.

This cancellation also actually came from CN and a series finale is already planned for later, it was announced last month by the creator. Basically like with any possible licensed games this will only be affected when that license expires, it's very rare a publisher actually requests a games removal without actual cause.

• Like 1