Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Just now, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Overwatch is down now for the switch to Overwatch 2. Guess we'll know in 2 days what the impact will be. 1f62c.png

yep, i hope it's a efootball situation where the trophy list stays the same but just different title. still to think of the physical copies that will most likey become useless

• Like 3

AC 3 Multiplayer is completely toast, and PS3 and Xbox 360 version of Revelations have the multiplayer shutdown. PC version of said game is fine from my knowledge 

The only thing multiplayer for AC 3 multiplayer is obtainable is Hunter/Killer, because Wolfpack is available in Limited Mode.

Edited by Mr_Tenno777
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I was able to connect to AC Brotherhood PS3 earlier and it would search, but never connect to a match. I'll check later this afternoon (and also check Rayman Legends PS3 again).

It almost always had issues connecting to a match unless a group was already in one that was started.

The search also starts by searching closet you host wise then branches out, until it fails.

3 hours ago, Igni said:

Rayman is an interesting case. Even if the challenges were hard coded into the game (not issued by the servers), the whole scoring mechanism of the challenges is based on leaderboards. However, we don't know they've set this up. It could very well be that this is hosted on the same platform they host challenges for PS4, Xbox and so on. 

Rayman had its PC challenges shut down for a few years now, I actually think it's pretty likely that they would have killed PS3 at that point, if it happened to be a separate thing. 

When Rayman Legends on PS3 was offline this morning, the Leaderboard was unviewable, gave the same "Connecting...." error just like when trying to jump into the Challenges painting...they were both inaccessible.

Which doesn't really make sense coz at the end of my daily run, the game booted me to the main gallery instead of the daily gallery and my previous daily/weekly challenges cups that didn't drop yet before my daily run dropped on me out in the main gallery... 

So we don't know if the cups were sent when timer was up and coded to drop/land after my daily run was completed regardless if I was on or offline or nothing was sent until after I was out of the daily challenge and kicked out to main gallery...if it's the latter then the game can probably still read leaderboard data even if we can't view it or connect to it...I think?

21 minutes ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

When Rayman Legends on PS3 was offline this morning, the Leaderboard was unviewable, gave the same "Connecting...." error just like when trying to jump into the Challenges painting...they were both inaccessible.

Which doesn't really make sense coz at the end of my daily run, the game booted me to the main gallery instead of the daily gallery and my previous daily/weekly challenges cups that didn't drop yet before my daily run dropped on me out in the main gallery... 

So we don't know if the cups were sent when timer was up and coded to drop/land after my daily run was completed regardless if I was on or offline or nothing was sent until after I was out of the daily challenge and kicked out to main gallery...if it's the latter then the game can probably still read leaderboard data even if we can't view it or connect to it...I think?

I was able to connect to Rayman Legends PS3 1 hour ago? 

7 hours ago, Smashero said:

"Driver: San Francisco" is dead...

I hate myself now for going to sleep after 25 or so hours of grinding without finishing the last trophy. Oh well, at least it was fun to roam through the game modes in it's final days.

Really hoping for Ubisoft to come around whatever licensing issue they have and Remaster the game for PS4/PS5, even if they decide to ditch the Online components like in the Ezio Collection. Or even better, start to work on a new Driver instead of pumping useless AC content by the minute <_<

3 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Ya it went offline for almost 2 hrs after dailies and weeklies reset earlier today and surprisingly came back online afterward

Not everything came back though, I'm checking on it right now and Uplay is offline. Driver: San Francisco requires being logged on Uplay to enter the servers, so it might haven't been properly axed by now, just that no one has the required credentials to enter, which is sad and funny at the same time.

Edited by SaAlLoAg

2 hours ago, SaAlLoAg said:

I hate myself now for going to sleep after 25 or so hours of grinding without finishing the last trophy. Oh well, at least it was fun to roam through the game modes in it's final days.

Really hoping for Ubisoft to come around whatever licensing issue they have and Remaster the game for PS4/PS5, even if they decide to ditch the Online components like in the Ezio Collection. Or even better, start to work on a new Driver instead of pumping useless AC content by the minute <_<

Not everything came back though, I'm checking on it right now and Uplay is offline. Driver: San Francisco requires being logged on Uplay to enter the servers, so it might haven't been properly axed by now, just that no one has the required credentials to do so, which is sad and funny at the same time.

There is a work in progress server emulator for the pc version. So maybe one day the game will be back up github.com/ReHamster

• Like 3

Hi Everyone!

I try now enter online on the AC: Revelations and Game dont Open, the Same Issue on AC: 3, but appear a mensage.

The Servers from AC: Brotherhood are still up but i think its the Last Hours for doing all trophies.

The Servers from Rayman Legends are still up on PS3 i tested now.

The others from Ubisoft i cant tested because i dont Have the others games anymore sorry...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, karanjitmann400 said:

Whats the status on AC brotherhood Splinter cell and future soldier 

i tested driver and AC rev those games are gone

At the moment Im in Menu Online on Brotherhood for Hope try my Buggy Trophy AEOTM because Im trying in This Two Days dont Have any Luck get him... So i think i cant get...

The Game Splinter Cell i dont Have at the Moment with me and Future Soldier dont Have anymore sorry... So i cant confirm these two sorry

35 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

At the moment Im in Menu Online on Brotherhood for Hope try my Buggy Trophy AEOTM because Im trying in This Two Days dont Have any Luck get him... So i think i cant get...

The Game Splinter Cell i dont Have at the Moment with me and Future Soldier dont Have anymore sorry... So i cant confirm these two sorry

SC is dead