Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I know AC 2 doesn't have any online trophies but are those servers still up? Also, do you have a full confirmation as to what's going on with the Future Soldier servers? I have a partial confirmation as to what is and isn't possible but it would be nice to have a clear picture :).

No I'm sorry, I'm just following the AC Multiplayer status :(

EDIT: Oh I see someone got a full picture on the matter, nvm.

Edited by shary96
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Wakayama_PT said:

The other online features were completely closed on Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3, Driver San Francisco, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Far Cry 3.

How much have you tested Ghost Recon Future Soldier? I'm still able to get into quick match (public) lobbies, which should mean a few trophies (like maps, win req's, etc) could still be available. The matchmaking is terrible as it is, but I'd like to test with someone else to see if we can get into a lobby together before I verify, but I believe it will work. You state it's completely closed so you've tried this? 

13 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

How much have you tested Ghost Recon Future Soldier? I'm still able to get into quick match (public) lobbies, which should mean a few trophies (like maps, win req's, etc) could still be available. The matchmaking is terrible as it is, but I'd like to test with someone else to see if we can get into a lobby together before I verify, but I believe it will work. You state it's completely closed so you've tried this? 

Now that you mentioned this, I tested it again and it's true. 

I could connect to the online multiplayer menu. 

However, some things are not available anymore: the Siege and Decoy modes disappeared from the game type selection and Daily Challenges no longer appear to me. 

As for the Campaign and Guerrila mode, it's impossible to play these two online since they need to sign intro Uplay. 

1 hour ago, Wakayama_PT said:

However, some things are not available anymore: the Siege and Decoy modes disappeared from the game type selection and Daily Challenges no longer appear to me. 

As for the Campaign and Guerrila mode, it's impossible to play these two online since they need to sign intro Uplay. 

Please file a PSNP+ Unobtainable trophies report once you have finished your tests so everyone knows exactly what trophies aren't obtainable any more :)

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wakayama_PT said:

Yes, I noted the SP/Guerilla stuff a couple days ago. I hadn't noticed the missing Siege and Decoy modes though. 

Playing after server shutdown. - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PSNProfiles

That would eliminate at least 4 more MP trophies (In addition to the ones I noted) I'm hoping I can do more testing but you can't do much with 1-2 accounts, lol. 

36 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Please file a PSNP+ Unobtainable trophies report so everyone knows exactly what trophies aren't obtainable any more :)

Nobody is going to know for sure until it can be tested. 

Edit: I see you've already submitted all online trophies for the shutdown list. Some of those are possibly still obtainable, but again...needs to be tested. 

Edited by Floorkiller74

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

While I do read every post, I still have to ask because everything seems so convoluted...

Is Onrush and Overdrive still doable if I start now? I have the physical discs.

Onrush, yes. Overdrive not sure. Onrush you have until the end of November.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Both games are fully Platinumable but in the case of Override, you either need the Complete Edition or downgrade your game to 1.0 to get one of the trophies due to the now delisted DLCs being required for the Plat.

Just to confirm as well for Override. The Super Mega Charged Edition available in many stores still (including Amazon), the physical of this includes the Season Pass and it can be still claimed. Just had a friend purchase it.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

you can't access the multiplayer for star wars jedi knight jedi academy because every time you try to enter a match the game crashes.And the last players to get the multiplayer trophies was on august 8th 2022 which was 2 months ago. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10586-star-wars-jedi-knight-jedi-academy/7-at-last-we-will-reveal-ourselves

Kubaht earned it on the 25th September, so maybe it's fixed?

On 10/7/2022 at 10:23 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Just to confirm as well for Override. The Super Mega Charged Edition available in many stores still (including Amazon), the physical of this includes the Season Pass and it can be still claimed. Just had a friend purchase it.

Do you know if the season pass is included in the disc itself? Or is it a claimable code? Looking to get a disc and pre-owned one is the best option to go with

8 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I don't believe there was any warning on this, but the MotoGP Compact games, including Valentino Rossi Compact have all been delisted. This applies to PS3, PS4 & PS Vita. 

I bought the compact games for PS3 just a few days ago, just checked now and they are all still there for PS3/Vita in UK. 

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

I bought the compact games for PS3 just a few days ago, just checked now and they are all still there for PS3/Vita in UK. 

I was just about to edit my comment because I’ve noticed MotoGP 13 & 14 Compact is on the Vita store. I didn’t see them on PSPrices hence why I thought they were delisted. 

4 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Do you know if the season pass is included in the disc itself? Or is it a claimable code? Looking to get a disc and pre-owned one is the best option to go with

for me it was on the disc, got the super charged edition but it looks like a normal disc, no mention of the version on the disc, so may have to watch out if buying it 2nd hand.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 1:18 AM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

you can't access the multiplayer for star wars jedi knight jedi academy because every time you try to enter a match the game crashes.And the last players to get the multiplayer trophies was on august 8th 2022 which was 2 months ago. 

Aspyr is aware of the issue and is working to fix it. Servers seem to have went down for both PlayStation and Switch. Switch was fixed about a month ago and they're working on PlayStation now.

https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/8512845251853-Jedi-Academy-Crashing-When-Joining-Multiplayer-Switch-PlayStation-?auth_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoxMDMwODUsInVzZXJfaWQiOjk4NDI0MTY1NTUyNzcsInRpY2tldF9pZCI6MTkwMDkxLCJkZWZsZWN0aW9uX2lkIjo5ODQyNDgyODc0NzY1LCJhcnRpY2xlcyI6Wzg1MTI4NDUyNTE4NTMsMzYwMDQxNDU5MzcxLDM2MDA0MTU0MzU5MV0sInRva2VuIjpudWxsLCJleHAiOjE2NjgyMDI1Nzh9.sQYnPR3OwCW-dhNKY-QGe3ahfv00Gi7WlJsirdmDVPM

Edited by MarkGrouch
  • Like 3