Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, dertswa687o said:

:bronze: Excellent Constitution - Finish in the top 5 of 18 consecutive On Demand songs in GHTV.

Hey, can you give me more info about this trophy, because it seems to me like this is gonna a mess when everyone is suddenly boosting... Do top 5 changes daily?

2 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Hey, can you give me more info about this trophy, because it seems to me like this is gonna a mess when everyone is suddenly boosting... Do top 5 changes daily?

Whenever you play a song it has a top 10 for the song on the side. It's supposed to compare you to other people playing at the same time but there are never enough people so it pulls historical scores. As long as you can play decently on Hard (or maybe even Medium) it's not too difficult to stay in the top 5. I think you can quit out to the XMB before the song ends if it looks like you're not going to make it. The more annoying part is having to use 18 plays, which you get through leveling up, buying with in-game currency, or 5 free ones as a daily login bonus as long as you login with 0.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 1:47 AM, GravityQueeen said:

Just Sing servers are shutting down in 29th june. I think it wasnt added to the list yet.

Edit: Im late, it was added already! Sorry for that. 

... why not SingStar XMB on the PS3? WHY? -_-"

• Like 1

hi everyone 

can anybody please tell me if KOF 12 online is shut down , because when you go online and try to create a room or check on clan it tells you 

PSN is BUSY PLEASE CHECK AGAIN LATER 

so is it dead how can we make sure and who should we contact to voice our concern  , i sent to SNKP JP and it seems they didn't understand me 

no engurishu

sigh....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I think someone asked the same months ago and they said the online was glitched.

i asked in the forum after i did 4 sessions and tried with 3 people but online is not working 

who can we report this to see this issue sony  or snk  , because i googled and i didn't see any mention that this game was shutdown at any time 

Love Ratchet and Clank Games. Up your Arsenal and Deadlocked/Gladiator has no online trophies. Other Ratchet and Clank Games that has online trophies might take an effect for shutdown. My only simple honest question is: Why developers create trophies for online games towards the Platinum? It's so stupid in many different ways. Developers should focus on SP campaign trophies for the platinum after they finish creating the game. That way no one will bitch and whine about games getting shutdown that'll effect the platinum.

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 1

hi there 

i would like to confirm that kof12 ps3 online is dead 

as i asked SNKP and got a reply from them 

https://imgur.com/hZPSnqW

and this was part of the mail too with other games 

https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Termination-of-support-for-Clan-feature-and-Clan-Ranking-feature-for-PlayStation-3

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

MotorStorm: Apocalypse is shutting down in 12 days: https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP9000-NPEA00315_00-GMOTORSTOR000001

Online trophies are quite easy and most can be done with two controllers (and accounts), the problem is with the rest of the unlockables.

Nothing on na store.   

Edited by BlindMango
Moved writers text from the quote box

4 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

MotorStorm: Apocalypse is shutting down in 12 days: https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP9000-NPEA00315_00-GMOTORSTOR000001

Online trophies are quite easy and most can be done with two controllers (and accounts), the problem is with the rest of the unlockables.

Was about to post this thanks

7 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

12 days!? I really wish with all these servers closing of late, the devs would give a bit more notice

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

No?

Actually there may be: weekly challenges is no longer accessible already and just takes you back to Wreckathon menu. Special Events trophies will still be obtainable. 

It may be a great idea to go ahead and get the free DLC while it's up for packs; the challenges in those do count toward progress. If you have done a weekly challenge and succeeded, it will count toward progression with special event trophies too. 

10 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Actually there may be: weekly challenges is no longer accessible already and just takes you back to Wreckathon menu. Special Events trophies will still be obtainable. 

It may be a great idea to go ahead and get the free DLC while it's up for packs; the challenges in those do count toward progress. If you have done a weekly challenge and succeeded, it will count toward progression with special event trophies too. 

Weekly Challenges were never working two years ago, probably even before.

Not only it takes you back to the Wreckreation menu, it also glitches all the other menus, until you quit to the XMB.

Edited by Lance_87

2 hours ago, POEman553 said:

So you cant even finish 25 special events anymore then?

• Like 1