Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 10/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, EdinhoN said:

I totally agree. Received the notification thinking it should be some important info to add to the thread and it was some comments continuing the pointless discussion that nobody will ever read

Ufc 2 looks to be  Attainable again.  Someone got both live trophies last night.    I would try but dont have game 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

Just Dance 2017 and 2018 for PS3 were added to the Ubisoft online services list to also be shut down on November 19th. Also Rayman 3 HD, but that one has no online trophies.

The Servers of PS3 are going to Die Soon for All Games... :'(

Prepare for the More Games of Sony and EA Servers Close Soon. They gonna close all Games servers Until Last day they give games on Playstation Plus On 2019.... :'(

1 hour ago, Devil_Max said:

The Servers of PS3 are going to Die Soon for All Games... :'(

Prepare for the More Games of Sony and EA Servers Close Soon. They gonna close all Games servers Until Last day they give games on Playstation Plus On 2019.... :'(

If so, which quite could be true, is there a list of all of these Sony games?

56 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Drawn To Death (JP) got delisted from the Japanese Playstation Store. It's not there anymore. https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/search/drawn to death

I should've bought it sooner, is there a way to get now? Any website that sells download codes for Japanese PSN games?

Edited by Mohd_AAAA

Playstation All-Stars seems to be actually shutting down on the 25th instead of the 15th. I believe there is a typo on this page: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

Although it's listed as the 15th on that above link, the store page itself shows the 25th.

It's currently the 17th here in Australia, with all online services still active. I just finished getting all of the online trophies across a combination of two accounts with both the PS3 and PSV versions.

Thanks for the heads up, I've added Just Dance 2017 and 2018, WWE 2k19 and NBA 2k19 as upcoming shutdowns.

I'll change dates for Playstation All-Stars, Twisted Metal and Warhawk to 25th of October if they are still opened by tomorrow afternoon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldfire said:

Playstation All-Stars seems to be actually shutting down on the 25th instead of the 15th. I believe there is a typo on this page: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

Although it's listed as the 15th on that above link, the store page itself shows the 25th.

It's currently the 17th here in Australia, with all online services still active. I just finished getting all of the online trophies across a combination of two accounts with both the PS3 and PSV versions.

Of course it could be the 25th, we knew that for weeks now. But the servers could also shut down any day between now and then. There's no reason to give people false confidence they will remain open.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goldfire said:

True that their still online (just checked twisted metal). The new date is probably 25th but lets wait..

I dont think its a typo persé especially since the official page showed the 25th before changing to 15th. Some human interaction to change that should have taken place then..  

I think that what other people mentioned could be true though. Not updating the PSStore page so false advertising blablabla and them being like "well oke better to be safe then sorry, since we dont care anyways about 10 days later shutdown..."

PS: This is offtopic, please dont hurt me notificafion people :3

• Like 2