Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 10/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, Solid-Fisch said:

If so, which quite could be true, is there a list of all of these Sony games?

There are several lists that you can find by searching online but unfortunately a lot of them are outdated. This seems to be the latest I could find: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/290419-games-online-trophies-still-achievable.html

You could also check the game listing options in your psprofiles' gaming session list, which lists all of games with online play (although it doesn't seem to be complete either as I couldn't find Vita's freedom war on the list).

10 hours ago, darkalphar said:

You could also check the game listing options in your psprofiles' gaming session list, which lists all of games with online play (although it doesn't seem to be complete either as I couldn't find Vita's freedom war on the list).

Since it doesn't list 'All' games, but more so the games that has an active session at the moment.

6 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Drawn To Death got delisted from the US store. It's still available on the EU store. But it looks like it will be removed there anytime soon. I suggest, don't wait any longer before it's too late. :(

It's still in the HK store as well or at least it was when I looked a couple of days ago.

Hi Everyone!

A Friend tell me, All Just Dance Games are now unobtainable because some trophies dont unlocking and Just Dance 2014 its unobtainable because the Trophie: "I like it!" is already unobtainable so i cant confirm this because i dont have the Games but any one can confirm this i think you can change on the list they are all unobtainable at the moment.... :(

If any one can confirm this i appreciate please....

Thank's Everyone and Cya Soon :)

Hello, fellow trophy hunters.

I recently went through Saints Row IV and noticed that the Saintified trophy was impossible to obtain due to the server of the game being no longer available. I tried to upload my character several times as I was playing and I was always greeted by a message stating that the servers were not available. I was able to get my trophy performing this trick to make the game believe there was sort of communication with the servers. The upload failed, of course, but the trophy popped for me. I tried this on the PS3 NA version of Saints Row IV. The trick supposedly works also for Saints Row: The Third but I didn't try it out myself.

Both Saints Row IV and Saints Row: The Third appear under the "Servers Still Available" section of the main thread. Shouldn't that be updated to reflect that the servers are no longer available? Not sure if they are still there because this trick is available or what but I'd like some sort of clarification on the matter @EdinhoN

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Both Saints Row IV and Saints Row: The Third appear under the "Servers Still Available" section of the main thread. Shouldn't that be updated to reflect that the servers are no longer available? Not sure if they are still there because this trick is available or what but I'd like some sort of clarification on the matter @EdinhoN

If they're still there because of the trick I'd suggest adding a note that the trick requires being able to intercept the network call, so I think it will be unobtainable if you're, say, playing the game on PS Now.

• Like 2

On 23/10/2018 at 1:09 AM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

A Friend tell me, All Just Dance Games are now unobtainable because some trophies dont unlocking and Just Dance 2014 its unobtainable because the Trophie: "I like it!" is already unobtainable so i cant confirm this because i dont have the Games but any one can confirm this i think you can change on the list they are all unobtainable at the moment.... :(

If any one can confirm this i appreciate please....

Thank's Everyone and Cya Soon :)

Based on the games I own (all PS3):

- Just Dance Kids should be fine, it doesn't have the online/video uploading features to have those trophies.

- Just Dance 2014 is unobtainable if you haven't done the JDTV trophies (watching/liking other people's uploaded videos) as the videos don't load anymore.

- Just Dance 2015 is unobtainable if you haven't been collecting monthly mash-ups, you need 6 from Oct-Mar and the server closes next month. There's also a massive grind to get to online level 5000 for all avatars, only possible with boosting given how dead the online is.

- Just Dance 2016 has always been unobtainable as there's trophies for dancing with VIPs but they never put VIPs in the game.

• Like 3

On 10/25/2018 at 10:00 PM, Bumperklever said:

If somebody could confirm PS all stars then all 3 are gone as expected..

It's the 29th of October here in Australia, the online service for Playstation All Stars is still up. I just played a game against myself and the invitation system still works.

I vaguely recall that the current ranking season ends on the 31st of October, that could be the new cutoff, like my previous post though, take it with grain of salt - I'll check the online services again on the 1st of November.

Edited by Goldfire

1 hour ago, Goldfire said:

It's the 29th of October here in Australia, the online service for Playstation All Stars is still up. I just played a game against myself and the invitation system still works.

I vaguely recall that the current ranking season ends on the 31st of October, that could be the new cutoff, like my previous post though, take it with grain of salt - I'll check the online services again on the 1st of November.

Really? I just find it unlikely that not one person has earned an online trophy in that game for the past 3 days if the online was working. 

4 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Really? I just find it unlikely that not one person has earned an online trophy in that game for the past 3 days if the online was working. 

well okay but not everyone uses psnprofiles

i would like confirmations on twisted metal and warhawk if possible, thankies in advancies

Right after I said that, I saw two different people earned an online trophy as late as October 27th on PASBR. So either the servers might be up or something fishy happened.

Either way, I'm not downloading it just to check. Just don't start it, or if it's on your list, check it out for a possibility. 

13 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Right after I said that, I saw two different people earned an online trophy as late as October 27th on PASBR. So either the servers might be up or something fishy happened.

Either way, I'm not downloading it just to check. Just don't start it, or if it's on your list, check it out for a possibility. 

Unreg user profiles only update once a week. Maybe that's part of why you didn't see anyone? I dunno.

On 10/29/2018 at 6:37 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

It's the 1st of Nov @ 14:00 in Aus, the online service is still there and working. Just got into a random match through the matchmaking. Afterwards, I checked the invitation system to invite one of my boost accounts, that is still up as well.

You can easily knock out all of the online trophies well within 30 mins, even quicker if you have multiple PS3/PSV units to sync launch the matches yourself.

I'm unsure what's going on over at Sony with the servers on this one - although it isn't that uncommon for servers to stay up past their cut off dates.