Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Hi Everyone!

I see on some site dont remmeber what the site the Game Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12  have now a unobtainable trophie because EA take off the Live Tournaments, i cannot try if they put a patch after they say this...but i think this is another game with now a already unobtainable Plat. And the Game Grand Slam Tennis 2  the Problem for Sharer Trophie continues i think but if any one can try this Two Games i appreciate please...

Thank's alot and Good Luck Everyone! =D

P.S: I create a Session for Everyone who need's Help on all Trophies of Qurare: Magic Library! ;)

1 minute ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

I see on some site dont remmeber what the site the Game Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12  have now a unobtainable trophie because EA take off the Live Tournaments, i cannot try if they put a patch after they say this...but i think this is another game with now a already unobtainable Plat. And the Game Grand Slam Tennis 2  the Problem for Sharer Trophie continues i think but if any one can try this Two Games i appreciate please...

P.S: I create a Session for Everyone who need's Help on all Trophies of Qurare: Magic Library! ;)

You're right, many of the trophies of the recently announced EA games are already unobtainable. I should do a better research tomorrow and write on the main post about them

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 1:04 AM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

Ok, now every EA game on the list has a brief description whether it is obtainable or not.

• Like 1

Damn, Madden 12's online is finally getting shut down after all these years. Guess since I know the date, I might as well get those online trophies out of the way. I got the plat on my previous profile, so getting the plat again shouldn't be too much of an issue.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5 May 2017 at 3:20 PM, EdinhoN said:

Hello guys, as I'm really into getting all online trophies of every closing game when they announce it, I've decided to start this thread to keep it constantly updated with new info about the shutdowns.

My intention is to track all of the shutdowns, which I keep researching all the time. Also, a bit of help from the community will be much appreciated. So, basically, if you see a new info about an upcoming shutdown, please message me in PSN, PSNP, anywhere xD.

This thread will contain info with help from PST thread, where users always come up with new shutdowns announcements, and tweets I come across (really powerful channel of communication with the devs).

So for the present moment, here it is:

CONFIRMED SHUTDOWNS:

PS3/NA - Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - 31st of August, 2017 (This game has 6 different trophy lists. Pretty simple online trophies except for winning against the CPU in myClub 6 times in a row at the highest difficulty, might give you some trouble).

PS3/EU - Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - 31st of August, 2017  

PS3/JP - Winning Eleven 2016 - 31st of August, 2017 

PS4/NA - Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - 31st of August, 2017

PS4/EU - Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - 31st of August, 2017

PS4/JP - Winning Eleven 2016 - 31st of August, 2017 

PS4/NA - Qurare: Magic Library - 31st of August, 2017 (This game seems like a really really really really grindy one. I didn't find a good estimate for its trophies, but certainly more than 100 hours. If you wanna pay to get it, do it before 30th June when they close the store. Example of F2P games, always unnaturally grindy).

PS4/JP - Qurare: Magic Library - 31st of August, 2017  

PS3 - FIFA 14 - 18th of October, 2017 (plat already unobtainable)

PS4 - FIFA 14 18th of October, 2017 (Plat is only obtainable using a VPN, tutorial in game forum)

PSV - FIFA 1418th of October, 2017 (obtainable, 100 online matches played is almost everything online to do, quite hard to do "legit" as disconnections happens all the time, you'll want a partnet from the gaming sessions).

PS3 - Burnout CRASH! - 24th of October, 2017 (2 simple online trophies, less than an hour to get them)

PS3 - Grand Slam Tennis 2 - 24th of October, 2017 (4 online trophies, one unobtainable)

PS3 - Madden NFL 12 - 24th of October, 2017 (5 online trophies, don't seem too bad, estimate around 5~10 hours)

PS3 - Madden NFL 13 - 24th of October, 2017 (14 online trophies, many of them have potential to be very lenghty)

PS3 - NCAA Football 12 - 24th of October, 2017 (2 online trophies, one unobtainable)

PS3 - NCAA Football 13 - 24th of October, 2017 (2 online trophies, one unobtainable)

PS3 - NHL 12 - 24th of October, 2017 (Quite complicated online trophies, with monthly tournaments, 1 trophy is already unobtainable)

PS3 - NHL 13 - 24th of October, 2017 (Complicated online trophies, didn't find any that seems unobtainable, so I guess it is still obtainable)

PS3 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 - 24th of October, 2017 (Already have at least one unobtainable trophy)

PS3 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - 24th of October, 2017 (9 online trophies with at least 2 unobtainable trophies)

PS4 - The Tomorrow Children - 1st of November, 2017 (No time estimate yet, no guides available)

PS3 - NBA 2k16 - 31st of December, 2017 [Booklet confirmation, annual shutdown always at same date, could expand to next versions] (Already has some unobtainable trophies)

PS4 - NBA 2k16 - 31st of December, 2017 [Booklet confirmation, annual shutdown always at same date, could expand to next versions] (Huge grind, hundreds of hours, plat rarity is 0.05% in this website).

PS3 - WWE 2k17 - 31st of May, 2018  [Booklet confirmation, annual shutdown always at same date, could expand to next versions]

PS4 - WWE 2k17 - 31st of May, 2018  [Booklet confirmation, annual shutdown always at same date, could expand to next versions]

PS3 - NBA 2k17 - 31st of December, 2018  [Booklet confirmation, annual shutdown always at same date, could expand to next versions]

PS4 - NBA 2k17 - 31st of December, 2018  [Booklet confirmation, annual shutdown always at same date, could expand to next versions]

PARTIAL UNOBTAINABLE ONLINE TROPHIES - DO IT ASAP:

PS4 - Project Cars - "End of the year", 2017 (Devs said they won't submit new challenges "from the end of the year" - probably PCars 2 launch, so if you want to complete all 20 before the end of the year, start ASAP and there is a chance to get it, probably the online play will still be available, only challenges will be gone along with the platinum. Good news is that PCars 2 still doesn't have an official date, so it might delay a bit. Worth trying if you care about this game and already have unobtainable trophies in your list. If you still have a 100% profile, be careful.)

OFFLINE/ONLINE SHUTDOWN (NOT UNOBTAINABLE AFTER SHUTDOWN):

PS3 - Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest - 1st of July, 2017 (Won't be unobtainable after shutdown, however you'll need 2 move controllers, do it now if you don't wanna buy another controller someday. EDIT: A user stated that the servers might already be unreachable, will look form more confirmation, attention light on please). [NO CONFIRMATION YET IF SERVERS ARE STILL ON OR NOT]

PSV - Madden NFL 13 - 24th of October, 2017 (all trophies can be earned offline, however, some misc trophies might be easier boosting than counting on luck)

GAMES THAT ARE STILL ONLINE:

PS4 - Kill Strain - (1st of July, 2017)

CLOSED SERVERS:

Reveal hidden contents

PS3/CH - Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation - 31st Of October, 2015

PS3 - WWE 2K16 - 31st of May, 2017 

PS4 - WWE 2K16 - 31st of May, 2017

PSV - Modnation Racers Roadtrip - 1st of July, 2017

PS3 - High Velocity Bowling - 1st of July, 2017

PS3 - FIFA 12 - 3rd of July, 2017 

PS3 - FIFA 13 - 3rd of July, 2017

PSV - FIFA Soccer/FIFA Football - 3rd of July, 2017

PSV - FIFA 13 - 3rd of July, 2017

PS4/CH - Warframe (Chinese Version) - 24th of July, 2017

PS3/JP - Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation - 31st of July, 2017

-PST thread

-EA Servers Status Page

-Playstation Servers Status Page

-Devs' Twitter Accounts

-2K's physical versions booklets

Well, that is it by now, any news games announced and I'll be adding them here. Also, please help me and PM me about new discoveries.

I'm on my classic run on dead space 3 and I'm glad that the servers ain't going off yet, but I'll need a partner asap just in case because we all no how EA are the worse for shutting down severs the idiots.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

I see on the list of closures of Games of the Sony they put another one for closures on 31 October - MLB The Show 15 the Game have 5 Trophies Online...on the site its says only the Platform PS4 but dont saying anithing about the PS3 Version because the PSVITA version dont have any trophie online and the Two Version (PS4 and PS3) have the same list of trophies online.... :/

Site of Sony Closure Servers: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/     

Cya Everyone and Good Luck for All Trophie Hunters! ;)

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

I'm on my classic run on dead space 3 and I'm glad that the servers ain't going off yet, but I'll need a partner asap just in case because we all no how EA are the worse for shutting down severs the idiots.

FIFA 15 and 16 on PS3, fight night 4 and champion ufc everyone are down, fear 2, dead space 2 online servers are down, flashpoint dragon raising is unless you have 2 ps3s, wwe 2011-14 are down. Defiance, resistance 2, resident evil revolutions. Gta 4 are open but the plat is more or less impossible to get now. Hope these games help your list if u ain't already put them down? I just hope dead space 3 will still be up by the time I'm done with classic survival and hardcore plus having to find a partner?

5 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

I just bought dead space 2 and was planning to play next. It looks like you can get all trophies in sp or am i wrong? Do you know which ones are mp? Thanks

Dead space 2 doesn't have any multiplayer trophies. Only the 3rd game does

@afc-razor-84defiance is still up, it just has glitched and unobtainables

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Dead space 2 doesn't have any multiplayer trophies. Only the 3rd game does

@afc-razor-84defiance is still up, it just has glitched and unobtainables

No your cool snowxsakura there's no mp what so ever trophies wise. But there's some great power nodes glitchs that u can use, for hardcore anyhow. I'd do hardcore before your zenolot run its very tough but by beating it this way u get the foam finger aka  the hand cannon which is a 1 hit kill on anything even bosses, power node glitchs can be found on chapter 1 and 11. If u need a good set up just text me I beat hardcore only getting hit 8 times throughout.

Just now, Hogie838 said:

PHEW! That's what I thought. So you can 100% including DLC?

I'm doing dead space 3 now there's even a co op trophy in the dlc pack, putting co op in games like dead space batman bioshock ect, just gets on my nerves. Just keep the mp co op stuff for the main mp games battlefield cod Fifa ect.

Just now, Hogie838 said:

PHEW! That's what I thought. So you can 100% including DLC?

Dead space 2 dosnt have no mp sorry I quoted the wrong person. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the heads-up, MLB 15 for PS3 and PS4 has been added to the thread.

Np Man im try to Help Every Trophie Hunter! ;)

Thank's alot one more time EdinhoN for Creating this for Help Everyone who's are on Collecting the Trophies for Plat's or 100 %! ;)

Cya again and Good Luck Everyone! :D

Edited by Devil_Max

21 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Damn, I still have Defiance on my list to get through but I thought only the DLC trophies were glitched/unobtainable, do you know which ones from the main set are glitchy?

Chapter 3, and any trophies will glitch if you hit a loading screen right when they're supposed to pop(happened to me with the 2500 one)

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Chapter 3, and any trophies will glitch if you hit a loading screen right when they're supposed to pop(happened to me with the 2500 one)

Ah ok, at least I the one for completing Act 3 didn't glitch on me. I'll be waiting for something to glitch now that I know about the loading screen thing. It makes it seem like having a glitched trophy in this game will be unavoidable no thanks to the devs who refuse to patch anything

11 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

FIFA 15 and 16 on PS3, fight night 4 and champion ufc everyone are down, fear 2, dead space 2 online servers are down, flashpoint dragon raising is unless you have 2 ps3s, wwe 2011-14 are down. Defiance, resistance 2, resident evil revolutions. Gta 4 are open but the plat is more or less impossible to get now. Hope these games help your list if u ain't already put them down1f44d.png I just hope dead space 3 will still be up by the time I'm done with classic survival and hardcore plus having to find a partner1f914.png

You stated above that resident evil revolutions servers are down. Did you mean resident evil revelations? If so, are the servers down for ps3? I ask because i can't seem to find any evidence of a server shutdown and it doesn't seem to be on the list on playstationtrophies.org. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, LikelyAtol77563 said:

You stated above that resident evil revolutions servers are down. Did you mean resident evil revelations? If so, are the servers down for ps3? I ask because i can't seem to find any evidence of a server shutdown and it doesn't seem to be on the list on playstationtrophies.org. Thanks in advance.

It's not down and he probably mispelled Revelations, there's no such thing as "Revolutions". Not sure why he mentioned that game as shut down.

Also there's no evidence about Dead Space 2.

14 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

I haven't played in ages, but as far as i remember i was like half game in pure survival dificult, we can help each other (i already finish the classic mode)

5 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Ah ok, at least I the one for completing Act 3 didn't glitch on me. I'll be waiting for something to glitch now that I know about the loading screen thing. It makes it seem like having a glitched trophy in this game will be unavoidable no thanks to the devs who refuse to patch anything

It's unfortunate too, the dlc used to be obtainable, but once the game went free to play it broke all of them