Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

13 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

From what I've been told, Madden NFL 17 is online required to draft on Xbox 360/PS3 and online/offline on Xbox One/PS4. Supposedly server is already down for Draft Champions on Xbox 360. No clue about PS3 at this time, but would make drafting the 83 OVR discontinued.

PS3 version is still up and running, but the trophy is glitched to hell and beyond. So many (including myself) couldn’t get the plat because of that trophy. 

13 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

From what I've been told, Madden NFL 17 is online required to draft on Xbox 360/PS3 and online/offline on Xbox One/PS4. Supposedly server is already down for Draft Champions on Xbox 360. No clue about PS3 at this time, but would make drafting the 83 OVR discontinued.

Lmao Winning Draft Day is 0.001 chance obtainable.

I tried 600+ times with no luck, I got 82 like 50 times, but never 83.

Actually, I'm gonna try again till the shutdown date, but it might be down already as a friend tried and didn't manage to draft a team because of some server error.

• Like 1

Hello i read from other website that minercraft story mode will no longer support since June 25 even cannot possible download episode etc. is that possible? i redeemed digital game that already delisted on offical game store before. i wonder if it made physical copy useless before i got hands on? 

ps: i ordered physical copy from amazon just  now. and it takes time to ship to China. really worried about that

Edited by Ur_Big_Bad_Papa

For Madden 17 on ps3 i just tried playing draft champions mode with 3 different alts on 2 different ps3s and i was getting the "EA servers not available at this time" error message. That doesnt look good for anyone new trying to get it done. The game seems to log me in when i first boot it up but once in the main menu it doesn't show my username in the top right hand corner just the local name that is set for that profile on my ps3.

3 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/1136287077631483905

This is it. This is the big one everyone kept saying was gonna happen. Its here. Yay.

September 3, 2019. 

Dammit, I really saw that coming from miles ahead, it's a shame that U3's 100% is probably already unobtainable due to the treasures

29 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Dammit, I really saw that coming from miles ahead, it's a shame that U3's 100% is probably already unobtainable due to the treasures

Not unobtainable but a fucking hell of a grind when starting now on all DLC trophies with this little time span left. I know what I'm talking about, just finished U3 on 100% few weeks ago and doing currently the same with U2.

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Not even close. If you play 2-3 hours a day with a reliable team you could finish U3 100% 2-3 times over before September.

• Like 3

"B-but Uncharted 2 and 3 are P2P"

LOL. You can't even play Uncharted 3 co-op in splitscreen and offline? Meh. I was planning to rebuy them on PS4 someday, anyway.

EDIT: the free DLC bundles are for ALL the games not just U2. They include all headgear, weapons and taunts, depending on the game, too O_O"

Edited by Lance_87

i'm going to have to look into uncharted 2 and 3. see which ones i can possibly finish with 2 consoles. not counting DLC that's purely optional.

got so much ahead to work on.

edit: uncharted 2 online portion isn't a problem, minus the dlc trophy's

edit: uncharted 3 online portion isn't a problem, minus the dlc trophy's

just going to have to start those after rainbow skies see what i can salvage or at least finish the online portions to work on them in the future.

Edited by lordguwa

5 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Didn't plan on getting the U2 plat, but I guess I'll give it a try now. Is the online portion tied to the plat, and would it be easy for a noob like me?

There's only 2 trophies for the online. Complete 1 competitive match, complete 1 co-operative match. That's all you need for the platinum

• Like 4

Hmmmm, already got the Platinum on Uncharted 2 & 3. Not sure if I would be willing to invest the time into getting the 100% by getting all of that DLC done, though. Seems like a bit time-consuming to me. :hmm:

The Last of Us, I'll probably aim to get that one done before September.

Thanks for the heads up! ?

• Like 2