Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Is Ruse servers p2p?Are they gonna be still available after server closure like CoJ Bound in Blood?

While I can't say with 100% certainty...I'd bet that they are p2p. Almost all Ubisoft games are. Likely, this "Shutdown" is simply the elimination of the uplay service.

Shawn White severs are really sketchy, and have been for some time. I picked up a 2nd copy dirt cheap a year or so ago, and can NEVER connect with it. It's the only game on ps3 I've ever had that kind of problem with on a dead server. 

Edited by Floorkiller74

18 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

While I can't say with 100% certainty...I'd bet that they are p2p. Almost all Ubisoft games are. Likely, this "Shutdown" is simply the elimination of the uplay service.

Shawn White severs are really sketchy, and have been for some time. I picked up a 2nd copy dirt cheap a year or so ago, and can NEVER connect with it. It's the only game on ps3 I've ever had that kind of problem with on a dead server. 

I'd bet the same about P2P, however I don't own the game yet to check if it does some kind of verification that depends on Ubi's servers, but I wouldn't risk or count with that. I have one friend that can't connect for good to Shaun White Skateboarding too, however it does not seems to be a global problem, many people can still play.

On 25/09/2017 at 10:51 PM, EdinhoN said:

I'd bet the same about P2P, however I don't own the game yet to check if it does some kind of verification that depends on Ubi's servers, but I wouldn't risk or count with that. I have one friend that can't connect for good to Shaun White Skateboarding too, however it does not seems to be a global problem, many people can still play.

Hi my friend are you ok?

Yeap its Correct in couple days a help a Friend mine on all trophies online, and the servers of  Shaun White Skateboarding have a very Bad Connection, but i can play very great but alot friends mine and you say its correct cant enter on game online whos is bad very bad man.... :/

Anyone here can confirm if EA tell anything about the Crash Game because the servers i think continue with that problem for the Connection to Autolog?

Cya Everyone and Good Luck to All Trophie Hunters! ;)

I've just found this Useful Link in TA, which gives periodically news about server shutdowns. Real Steel and Neverwinter (Asia Version) had their servers closed last month, so I must apologize with anyone that had interest in starting/finishing these games, unfortunately I couldn't trace them, which will probably happen to many asian/japanese games, as their shutdowns are not properly announced: many times they're only in JP Store as a orange/yellow tag above game description.

So, if anyone ever find a shutting down game that I didn't list here, please warn me.

18 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I've just found this Useful Link in TA, which gives periodically news about server shutdowns. Real Steel and Neverwinter (Asia Version) had their servers closed last month, so I must apologize with anyone that had interest in starting/finishing these games, unfortunately I couldn't trace them, which will probably happen to many asian/japanese games, as their shutdowns are not properly announced: many times they're only in JP Store as a orange/yellow tag above game description.

So, if anyone ever find a shutting down game that I didn't list here, please warn me.

Oh, nice, i wasn't aware they were going to disable uPlay for Forgotten Sands (it also applies to PS3 according to other sites) and other games.

B-but how are you supposed to enter uPlay in that game? It never ever worked for me. It freezes on the loading screen. And it used to simply reboot the game a year or two ago. I know i can obtain the other rewards from the uPlay website, but there's a free XMB theme unobtainable otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

PS4 – Gravity Rush 2
You will no longer be able to use the online features for this title after 6am (GMT), 19th January 2018.

haven't played the game but idk, are there any online trophies? even if not this is weird cause the game came out like last year

From what I've read, no trophies will be affected.

8 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

PS4 – Gravity Rush 2
You will no longer be able to use the online features for this title after 6am (GMT), 19th January 2018.

haven't played the game but idk, are there any online trophies? even if not this is weird cause the game came out like last year

The online portion was obtrusive and annoying, fortunately no trophies were tied to online.

Kat just won't have all costumes.

On 30/08/2017 at 2:39 AM, EdinhoN said:

Thanks for the heads-up, MLB 15 for PS3 and PS4 has been added to the thread.

Hi Everyone!

SERVERS FROM MLB 15 IS NOW CLOSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAT.... :(:(:(

SERVERS ARE NOW CLOSE FROM PLATFORMS PS3 AND PS4.... :(

Congrats to Everyone who have Lucky on the Diamond card because i dont unlock this Fu**** Trophie....Thank's alot Sony another Game i can't Achived! :(

P.S: I  dont no Why Sony put i new Patch for the Game if the Servers are Close... :/

add one more to the list: DCUO ps3. got an email that they are going to shutdown the ps3 version of the game (ps4) will still work

To the players of DC Universe Online, 

We are writing today to inform you that after many years of supporting DC Universe Online (DCUO) on PlayStation 3, we will officially shut down PlayStation 3 support on January 31st, 2018 which means 120+ trophy's will be unobtainable at the end of January.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

SERVERS FROM MLB 15 IS NOW CLOSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAT.... :(:(:(

SERVERS ARE NOW CLOSE FROM PLATFORMS PS3 AND PS4.... :(

Congrats to Everyone who have Lucky on the Diamond card because i dont unlock this Fu**** Trophie....Thank's alot Sony another Game i can't Achived! :(

P.S: I  dont no Why Sony put i new Patch for the Game if the Servers are Close... :/

It was virtually unachievable since they removed the good packs from the store in the beginning of 2016. I've opened tons of packs with no luck too. Also, don't blame Sony, why would they care about trophies? They don't even know hardcore trophy hunters exist anyways.

3 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

add one more to the list: DCUO ps3. got an email that they are going to shutdown the ps3 version of the game (ps4) will still work

To the players of DC Universe Online, 

We are writing today to inform you that after many years of supporting DC Universe Online (DCUO) on PlayStation 3, we will officially shut down PlayStation 3 support on January 31st, 2018 which means 120+ trophy's will be unobtainable at the end of January.

Ok, I'm adding that. Damn! Impossible to complete before the shutdown at the present moment, I guess. Another big hit to my completion hahaha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mako-heart said:

I have both Hot Shots for NA region, guess I need to grab those online trophies. Hit me up or I'll make a session...

You can play by yourself. Go to "Online" then hit "Daily Tournament". Complete the round and the trophy is yours.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

@Devil_Max (or anyone else) can you confirm Tomorrow's Children shutdown? I'm away from my PS4 until Sunday, so I can't check.

Thanks in advance.

Hey my Friend are you ok?

At the Moment im not in Home but ithink the servers from the Game are now Close because the servers in Portugal close at 7:00 AM on Portugal and from States the Hour is 0:00 AM...I Remmenber the Hours from Servers close appears before enter the game....

You have Lucky my Friend? That my Items save you?

I heard about DCUO earlier today.  I'm thankful that I got the platinum several years ago and returned to it this year to do the majority of the DLC trophies.  Ended up with 101/123 trophies, which is pretty good progress for a game whose average completion rate is just 2%!

Still, feel bad for all the PS3 gamers who were intending to do this one day and now won't have enough time. :(

• 2 weeks later...

News from today's shutdowns:

-Shaun White: can't access the game's multiplayer anymore to host a game, as I had no problems before I'll assume that its servers are gone as supposed

-RUSE: Matchmaking and server connection is still available, so I guess it is still opened, couldn't test a match however it should work still. However, the uplay feature is gone as supposed (not a big deal) and I could access it yesterday, so I would assume that RUSE will stay opened like many of other Ubi games (will correct that in case its wrong).

On 8/31/2017 at 11:25 AM, EdinhoN said:

BY THE WAY:  Can anyone test if Qurare is gone?

I can't access both versions at the moment, so I guess it has been shut as expected.

NA version -> gives an "unstable network" error all the time after pressing the "Any button" at main screen after the initial loading.

JP version -> simply do nothing after the splash "Any button" screen.

Qurare Magic Library is indeed shut down, the "unstable network" thing is a result of it trying to connect to a server that just isn't there anymore.

34 minutes ago, Lady Blanc said:

Qurare Magic Library is indeed shut down, the "unstable network" thing is a result of it trying to connect to a server that just isn't there anymore.

Yeah, that was quite predictable at that time, so I asked for someone else to confirm the same, as the game failed to give a simple warning: "Servers are not available at the moment"

On 01.10.2017 at 7:18 AM, EdinhoN said:

Real steel unachievable now?

On 11/1/2017 at 5:48 PM, EdinhoN said:

@Devil_Max (or anyone else) can you confirm Tomorrow's Children shutdown? I'm away from my PS4 until Sunday, so I can't check.

Thanks in advance.

A bit late on this one but I was just cleaning up my hard drive so figured I would check and I can unequivocally state that Tomorrow's Children has shutdown. I tried firing it up and got the message - "The Tomorrow Children" has ended the service on 2017/10/31. Rest in peace you weird, weird game. :|